Just questions

Welcome fellow slaves. You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. We're going to help you. You've had a lifetime of shame under feminism. Now it's time to turn the tables on your masters. It's time to let the world know that you matter, that you will not sit there like a little bitch and just take it.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.

Just questions

Postby MyNameIsNobody13 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:58 pm

Hello, this may seem awkward coming out of the blue like this, but after roaming amongst the forums, I wanted to ask some questions. This is by no means meant to catch anyone off guard, this is to simply understand, what Manhood Academy is teaching. But before I begin, I wish to state, that I myself am not a man and I haven't been all that in feminism either. I always found something to be up with it, and today's media. The way I think today's media is potraying men, or always, is as chunks of meat with no emotions that are supposed to "suck it up and take it like a man." I always thought that seemed unfair. And when they do show emotion, they're shown as horny or selfish brutes. With that said I wanted to ask what you or a "real man" would do in certain situations. Admittedly, some of these questions might get a little ridiculous, but please satisfy my childish curiosity. Thank you. :)

1. This is a big question to me. What do you think a woman should do in a relationship, besides let a man be man? Can she have goals and all that? Should the husband be supportive?

2. What about women in poorer countries that are treated like lesser beings? What do you think about them?

3.A major tragedy happens to you or your girlfriend/wife,(I.e. stillborn/dead child, loss of loved one, losing large amounts of money etc) what do you do and how do you help her?

4.How should a real father act toward his children, particularly daughters?

5. Do you think all women hate men? (I don't, I love you guys :))

6. Are all women the same to you?

7. How should a real man help out his family?

8. Opinions on having children?

9. How does a real man (or you act)?

10. This ones kind of hard to put. How would you help a woman in an abusive relationship? What do you think about abusive relationships period?

11. Can a woman like myself be against such strict feminism?

Thank you kindly for answering these questions with your own opinions and taking the time to answer them. Good day! :)
MyNameIsNobody13

Re: Just questions

Postby Professor » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:26 pm

MyNameIsNobody13 wrote:1. This is a big question to me. What do you think a woman should do in a relationship, besides let a man be man? Can she have goals and all that? Should the husband be supportive?
She is not "letting." She is following. The man is leading her because she doesn't have the ability to lead the relationship. If her goals are hindering the relationship, she won't realize it. E.g., feminists assume that working a full time career while raising children is a good idea. They don't realize how much their selfishness damages their relationships. So it requires a man to set boundaries on her foolish behavior.

If feels like she doesn't have anything to do in the relationship, this is a good indication that her boyfriend/husband isn't in charge of the relationship. Without leadership, there is no direction. Unfortunately, many men today aren't properly trained to lead a relationship. That's why we wrote this free ebook for them.
2. What about women in poorer countries that are treated like lesser beings? What do you think about them?
In a functional relationship, both parties receive a mutual benefit. If somebody's needs aren't being met in the relationship, then it's dysfunctional.

Feminists apply their delusional criteria to every society, so the condition of relationships reported by feminists can never be trusted. This is not to say that women aren't mistreated. But we should NEVER trust the feminist take on any social problem as feminists have a long history of deception.

Once men regain their authority, they will be able to direct their relationships in a functional manner.
3.A major tragedy happens to you or your girlfriend/wife,(I.e. stillborn/dead child, loss of loved one, losing large amounts of money etc) what do you do and how do you help her?

The problem is feminism has taught you to view a relationship as a competition. Essentially you are asking, "If your thumb gets cut off in an accident, should the rest of the body even bother helping out or should it just ignore the problem?"

Functional relationships are mutual in nature. Anything affecting one person automatically affects the other person.

Only in dysfunctional relationships are the two people involved considered as separate, competing entities.
4.How should a real father act toward his children, particularly daughters?

A father should discipline and direct his children's behavior, so that they develop into functional adults. This is covered in the ebook.
5. Do you think all women hate men? (I don't, I love you guys :))

Women inherently don't hate men. Only women who have had bad relationship experiences with men or have been taught by feminists to view men with contempt will hate men. But hatred of men isn't something innate.
6. Are all women the same to you?

Both men and women have innate functional gender roles. For example women have wombs to bear children. In this way, they are all the same. But in personality, women differ greatly.
7. How should a real man help out his family?

A functional family isn't built on charity. A functional relationship is one of necessity. A father cares for his family because this is necessary to the relationship. It's no different than caring for his arm or his leg. They are not separate things from him in a functional relationship.
8. Opinions on having children?

Children are great for a functional relationship.

But children today lack discipline because they lack fathers who know how to exercise their authority over their wives and families. Thus, many children, especially those raised by single mothers, grow up to be society's future felons.
9. How does a real man (or you act)?

Our ebook answers this.
10. This ones kind of hard to put. How would you help a woman in an abusive relationship? What do you think about abusive relationships period?
Most likely, the man in the abusive relationship doesn't know how to get his expectations met. We would teach him how to properly exercise his authority.

Whenever anyone can't get their needs met, they will become dysfunctional in their behavior. This is a given.
11. Can a woman like myself be against such strict feminism?

All feminism is a crime against mankind.
Thank you kindly for answering these questions with your own opinions and taking the time to answer them. Good day! :)
Thanks for your questions!
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Postby MyNameIsNobody13 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:02 am

Thank you professor for your answers, but I feel that you probably understood some wrongly or didn't answer them at all. Let me rephrase some of those questions. :/

1. How do you feel about women in poorer countries in Africa or others( i.e. Uganda) who are mistreated by society as a whole due to their gender? Keep in mind that the economy in places like that are down the crapper, and disease and poverty are making it worse.

2. Should a woman be allowed to express her talents like art and music, if it DOES NOT interfere with the relationship or the family, and should the husband be supportive? Would YOU?

3. Do you believe that a woman should get out of an abusive relationship?

4. The whole tragedy thing...I'm not trying to view a relationship as a competition. Once again, I never was that much into feminism. (I always felt that was something "up" about it. And honestly I would appreciate it if you'd better express your answer. And I'm not talking about "tragedies" like a cut thumb, I'm talking about the ones I've stated before, the serious ones. How would YOU AND a real man act towards these unfortunate events, and how would YOU or a real man help her. Thank you.

5. Again, how a should real men or YOU act towards their daughters in particular?

Not only do I ask these again, but I wish to ask some more to better understand your methods of teaching, and to get a MALE point of view. :) Why would a girl, for a GUY'S perspective on things?

5. Should a real man be there for others and not just his wife? Would You?

6. Do you still think women should have CERTAIN rights? Personally, after seeing today's media and a few clips from this site, I realize how spoiled some women are in this country. Women on the other side of the world can't even show their face or they'll be stoned. Here women are complaining about the stupidest things. I still believe we should have rights to vote, rights to particular occupations, rights to free speech, rights to not be entitled to being house slaves etc. Because we deserve that as HUMANS. However, I'm against strict, man-hating feminism that turns all men into idiots. But I guess the question still stands, should we still have certain rights? Mini-rant over.

7. I like a man that shows an emotion when major crap happens. Not like bawling like a baby or screaming like a girl, I guess a good example would be a manly tear. It reminds us that he's still human and can express an emotion. Yet he remains a strong figure, and bounces back to the call of duty for others. (Like his family when a child dies.) Opinions on men showing sadness at the sight of something awful(death), or love when they finally meet "the one"?

8. Do you believe in love? I know this'll sound "Disney-ish", but "true love"? The kind that makes you truly want to be there for the other person, and provide.

9.Do you think that all women stride to be single just to "prove" something? You must admit, sometimes the father just can't be a real man or grow up and leaves. That question, and your opinions on these wusses.

10. I hate it when men get it bad in the courtroom, almost all the time child custody defaults to the mother, and an otherwise good father loses his kid(s). Do you wish to help these men, or are you?

11. HOW should a father show love to his children other than through discipline? How would you?

12. What are keys to a healthy relationship other than the man being the boss? What should be done to keep it interesting?

13. After understanding that the man's role is to be the leading authority, what should a woman do? Surely she has to do her fair share?

14. Can a woman be something other than a housewife? (Watch it, I feel feminists coming this way...)

15. Lastly (I don't think so) do you think traveling and being exposed to different environments can improve a relationship? You know, let the couple "air out".

16. I love humor and all things cartoonishly ridiculous, can comedy help a couple?

Ridiculous Bonus Question(Made to be slightly humorous):I say, a rowdy young chap has dishonored your fair lady, how do you handle this nonsense? With fisticuffs perhaps? :Straightens monocle:

Once again, thank you ever so much for your perspective on things as well as what "real men" should do, you're views are a little extreme to me, but otherwise has good intentions I suppose. Keep pumping out GOOD men! Teenagers like me are gonna need them for the future! ;)
MyNameIsNobody13

Should she do it?

Postby MyNameIsNobody13 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:26 am

I know I'm probably typing too much on here, but I just have so many questions about this site.

I read in the Ebook that a woman has to do what a man says, as long as it's not unethical. Got that. But what if what you want her to do, brings back painful memories to her? If you want to do something sexually with her that was committed by an abuser as a child, should she still follow through with it, even if it hurts her? Would YOU let her?

Thank You
MyNameIsNobody13

Re: Should she do it?

Postby Professor » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:48 am

If it's hurting the other party in the relationship, then it's obviously going to cause a problem in the relationship. Before anything goes beyond a painful boundary, more authority must be established, so the woman feels more secure relinquishing herself to that authority.

shape or be shaped.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: Should she do it?

Postby MyNameIsNobody13 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:26 am

Prof.Plum wrote:If it's hurting the other party in the relationship, then it's obviously going to cause a problem in the relationship. Before anything goes beyond a painful boundary, more authority must be established, so the woman feels more secure relinquishing herself to that authority.

Thank You :) By the by, I'm reading your book right now! I enjoy the facts and advice you give out.
MyNameIsNobody13

Postby Professor » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:30 pm

MyNameIsNobody13 wrote:Thank you professor for your answers, but I feel that you probably understood some wrongly or didn't answer them at all. Let me rephrase some of those questions. :/

1. How do you feel about women in poorer countries in Africa or others( i.e. Uganda) who are mistreated by society as a whole due to their gender? Keep in mind that the economy in places like that are down the crapper, and disease and poverty are making it worse.

This is just a bad question. It's like asking how I feel about babies getting punched in the face. I think the answer's pretty obvious.
2. Should a woman be allowed to express her talents like art and music, if it DOES NOT interfere with the relationship or the family, and should the husband be supportive? Would YOU?

Why wouldn't the husband be supportive? You make it sound as if the husband being in charge equates to the wife being miserable.
3. Do you believe that a woman should get out of an abusive relationship?

As opposed to dying or being miserable and passing that misery onto society?

What kinda silly questions are these?
4. The whole tragedy thing...I'm not trying to view a relationship as a competition. Once again, I never was that much into feminism. (I always felt that was something "up" about it. And honestly I would appreciate it if you'd better express your answer. And I'm not talking about "tragedies" like a cut thumb, I'm talking about the ones I've stated before, the serious ones. How would YOU AND a real man act towards these unfortunate events, and how would YOU or a real man help her. Thank you.
When I see the tragic event up close, I'll let YOU know.
5. Again, how a should real men or YOU act towards their daughters in particular?

You might as well ask, "What is the meaning of life?"

Your questions are so vague and open-ended. I'm not going to write an essay on fathers and daughters just because you don't know how to be specific with your questions.
Not only do I ask these again, but I wish to ask some more to better understand your methods of teaching, and to get a MALE point of view. :) Why would a girl, for a GUY'S perspective on things?

Your questions aren't specific enough. Or they just seem to warrant a head nod (ex. "Do you feel it's wrong to shoot people in the face?"...."Do you feel eating healthy is a good idea?")
5. Should a real man be there for others and not just his wife? Would You?

As opposed to refusing to help others?

We teach men how to be socially competent which entails learning how to build relationships with anyone they come in contact with. This isn't Helping Bunnies Across The Street Academy, but learning to value all relationships means that there's a benefit to helping strangers.
6. Do you still think women should have CERTAIN rights? Personally, after seeing today's media and a few clips from this site, I realize how spoiled some women are in this country. Women on the other side of the world can't even show their face or they'll be stoned. Here women are complaining about the stupidest things. I still believe we should have rights to vote, rights to particular occupations, rights to free speech, rights to not be entitled to being house slaves etc. Because we deserve that as HUMANS. However, I'm against strict, man-hating feminism that turns all men into idiots. But I guess the question still stands, should we still have certain rights? Mini-rant over.

No, you shouldn't have the right to vote. This is already explained in the ebook.

The problem is with the poor training of males today. Shifting the focus to females only compounds the problem.
7. I like a man that shows an emotion when major crap happens. Not like bawling like a baby or screaming like a girl, I guess a good example would be a manly tear. It reminds us that he's still human and can express an emotion. Yet he remains a strong figure, and bounces back to the call of duty for others. (Like his family when a child dies.) Opinions on men showing sadness at the sight of something awful(death), or love when they finally meet "the one"?
This is covered in the ebook. In fact, emotional content and transparency is necessary to functional communication.
8. Do you believe in love? I know this'll sound "Disney-ish", but "true love"? The kind that makes you truly want to be there for the other person, and provide.

When a man is in charge of a relationship, this causes a woman to fall deeply in love.

Conversely, when a woman is in charge, we end up with a high divorce rate and more dysfunctional relationships like you see today.
9.Do you think that all women stride to be single just to "prove" something? You must admit, sometimes the father just can't be a real man or grow up and leaves. That question, and your opinions on these wusses.
This is covered in the ebook and in some of the threads on this site.
10. I hate it when men get it bad in the courtroom, almost all the time child custody defaults to the mother, and an otherwise good father loses his kid(s). Do you wish to help these men, or are you?
Our work helps then avoid ending up in the courtroom in the first place. Prevention is always better than cure.
11. HOW should a father show love to his children other than through discipline? How would you?

Hugging, kissing, spending time with them, teaching them, protecting them. These things are covered in the ebook.
12. What are keys to a healthy relationship other than the man being the boss? What should be done to keep it interesting?
When the man is the boss, you won't need your second question. You just haven't had this experience yet.
13. After understanding that the man's role is to be the leading authority, what should a woman do? Surely she has to do her fair share?
When a man is in charge, he will let you know what's required on your part. If you don't have anything to do, that means he's not in charge.
14. Can a woman be something other than a housewife? (Watch it, I feel feminists coming this way...)
She can be an apartment wife or a trailerpark wife or a government housing wife or a luxury condo wife or a brunai palace wife.
15. Lastly (I don't think so) do you think traveling and being exposed to different environments can improve a relationship? You know, let the couple "air out".

Traveling has nothing to do with a relationship's health.
16. I love humor and all things cartoonishly ridiculous, can comedy help a couple?

Comedy has nothing to do with a relationship's health.
Ridiculous Bonus Question(Made to be slightly humorous):I say, a rowdy young chap has dishonored your fair lady, how do you handle this nonsense? With fisticuffs perhaps? :Straightens monocle:

I ask him to pass the Grey Poupon.

shape or be shaped.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Postby MyNameIsNobody13 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:03 am

Once again, thank you for answering my asinine and vague questions Plum (especially the last one...I was just fooling around.) I admit that haven't completely read the book before I made theses questions. I'm still working on it though. Thanks for taking your time to answer them and I'll let you know if I have anymore. (I'll try to be more logical next time ;)) Live long and prosper. \\//_

(Imagine that there's a picture of Spock giving the Vulcan salute here.)
MyNameIsNobody13

Postby MyNameIsNobody13 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:50 pm

Apologies for taking so long. (Then again you were probably relieved.)

I just have one question for now.

Obviously, you made it beyond clear that the Ebook you frequently addressed is for men. Got it. But do you think some women can manage to pull a gem or two from it as well? Speaking from a personal view, I did, but what about others?

Thank you. (Hopefully this question isnt to bad.)
MyNameIsNobody13

Postby ben dover » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:18 pm

you should advise your female friends to take 30min-1hour to read this entire thread/post. that is the best thing you can do. secondly, when they get to the end of this thread, they will then understand why they should read the ebook. In other words, this thread serves as the introduction or a summary of the book that you want to share with your female friends.

"if i'm not leading women, then i'm following, and following inhibits growth from men."
ben dover

Next

Return to The Underground Railroad