She is not "letting." She is following. The man is leading her because she doesn't have the ability to lead the relationship. If her goals are hindering the relationship, she won't realize it. E.g., feminists assume that working a full time career while raising children is a good idea. They don't realize how much their selfishness damages their relationships. So it requires a man to set boundaries on her foolish behavior.MyNameIsNobody13 wrote:1. This is a big question to me. What do you think a woman should do in a relationship, besides let a man be man? Can she have goals and all that? Should the husband be supportive?
In a functional relationship, both parties receive a mutual benefit. If somebody's needs aren't being met in the relationship, then it's dysfunctional.2. What about women in poorer countries that are treated like lesser beings? What do you think about them?
3.A major tragedy happens to you or your girlfriend/wife,(I.e. stillborn/dead child, loss of loved one, losing large amounts of money etc) what do you do and how do you help her?
4.How should a real father act toward his children, particularly daughters?
5. Do you think all women hate men? (I don't, I love you guys )
6. Are all women the same to you?
7. How should a real man help out his family?
8. Opinions on having children?
9. How does a real man (or you act)?
Most likely, the man in the abusive relationship doesn't know how to get his expectations met. We would teach him how to properly exercise his authority.10. This ones kind of hard to put. How would you help a woman in an abusive relationship? What do you think about abusive relationships period?
11. Can a woman like myself be against such strict feminism?
Thanks for your questions!Thank you kindly for answering these questions with your own opinions and taking the time to answer them. Good day!
Prof.Plum wrote:If it's hurting the other party in the relationship, then it's obviously going to cause a problem in the relationship. Before anything goes beyond a painful boundary, more authority must be established, so the woman feels more secure relinquishing herself to that authority.
MyNameIsNobody13 wrote:Thank you professor for your answers, but I feel that you probably understood some wrongly or didn't answer them at all. Let me rephrase some of those questions. :/
1. How do you feel about women in poorer countries in Africa or others( i.e. Uganda) who are mistreated by society as a whole due to their gender? Keep in mind that the economy in places like that are down the crapper, and disease and poverty are making it worse.
2. Should a woman be allowed to express her talents like art and music, if it DOES NOT interfere with the relationship or the family, and should the husband be supportive? Would YOU?
3. Do you believe that a woman should get out of an abusive relationship?
When I see the tragic event up close, I'll let YOU know.4. The whole tragedy thing...I'm not trying to view a relationship as a competition. Once again, I never was that much into feminism. (I always felt that was something "up" about it. And honestly I would appreciate it if you'd better express your answer. And I'm not talking about "tragedies" like a cut thumb, I'm talking about the ones I've stated before, the serious ones. How would YOU AND a real man act towards these unfortunate events, and how would YOU or a real man help her. Thank you.
5. Again, how a should real men or YOU act towards their daughters in particular?
Not only do I ask these again, but I wish to ask some more to better understand your methods of teaching, and to get a MALE point of view. Why would a girl, for a GUY'S perspective on things?
5. Should a real man be there for others and not just his wife? Would You?
6. Do you still think women should have CERTAIN rights? Personally, after seeing today's media and a few clips from this site, I realize how spoiled some women are in this country. Women on the other side of the world can't even show their face or they'll be stoned. Here women are complaining about the stupidest things. I still believe we should have rights to vote, rights to particular occupations, rights to free speech, rights to not be entitled to being house slaves etc. Because we deserve that as HUMANS. However, I'm against strict, man-hating feminism that turns all men into idiots. But I guess the question still stands, should we still have certain rights? Mini-rant over.
This is covered in the ebook. In fact, emotional content and transparency is necessary to functional communication.7. I like a man that shows an emotion when major crap happens. Not like bawling like a baby or screaming like a girl, I guess a good example would be a manly tear. It reminds us that he's still human and can express an emotion. Yet he remains a strong figure, and bounces back to the call of duty for others. (Like his family when a child dies.) Opinions on men showing sadness at the sight of something awful(death), or love when they finally meet "the one"?
8. Do you believe in love? I know this'll sound "Disney-ish", but "true love"? The kind that makes you truly want to be there for the other person, and provide.
This is covered in the ebook and in some of the threads on this site.9.Do you think that all women stride to be single just to "prove" something? You must admit, sometimes the father just can't be a real man or grow up and leaves. That question, and your opinions on these wusses.
Our work helps then avoid ending up in the courtroom in the first place. Prevention is always better than cure.10. I hate it when men get it bad in the courtroom, almost all the time child custody defaults to the mother, and an otherwise good father loses his kid(s). Do you wish to help these men, or are you?
11. HOW should a father show love to his children other than through discipline? How would you?
When the man is the boss, you won't need your second question. You just haven't had this experience yet.12. What are keys to a healthy relationship other than the man being the boss? What should be done to keep it interesting?
When a man is in charge, he will let you know what's required on your part. If you don't have anything to do, that means he's not in charge.13. After understanding that the man's role is to be the leading authority, what should a woman do? Surely she has to do her fair share?
She can be an apartment wife or a trailerpark wife or a government housing wife or a luxury condo wife or a brunai palace wife.14. Can a woman be something other than a housewife? (Watch it, I feel feminists coming this way...)
15. Lastly (I don't think so) do you think traveling and being exposed to different environments can improve a relationship? You know, let the couple "air out".
16. I love humor and all things cartoonishly ridiculous, can comedy help a couple?
Ridiculous Bonus Question(Made to be slightly humorous):I say, a rowdy young chap has dishonored your fair lady, how do you handle this nonsense? With fisticuffs perhaps? :Straightens monocle:
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests