CNN tells men to FUCK OFF....AGAIN!

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.

CNN tells men to FUCK OFF....AGAIN!

Postby Professor » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:03 am

An article written by Frida Ghitis:

Cunt News Network has struck again.
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: CNN tells men to FUCK OFF

Postby MrCareBear » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:32 pm

the irony is that this bitch tries so hard to look like a man that if it wasn't for her name I would have guessed she was one, of course until she opens her mouth.

:D2
Lets be bros!
MrCareBear
Jedi Bonersaber

Re: CNN tells men to FUCK OFF

Postby Spirit » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:10 pm

Ahh, another arcticle that tries to find out why politicians get involved in sexual harassment accusations so often.

That's her answer:

[...] I believe the common denominator, the proximate cause of the irrational behavior, is arrogance; the belief by some powerful men that they can get away with it. That the world is still their unchallenged domain, as it was years ago, when few people knew about a president bringing women to the White House to have sex, as John F. Kennedy did, or pressuring his secretary to yield to sexual advances, as was common. It is willful ignorance that the world has changed.

The sudden-IQ-drop syndrome affects Democrats and Republicans, Americans and Europeans, people of all colors and professions.

My answer is: any politician can hire cunts to make their rivals get in trouble with a sexual scandal, because it's the easiest way to sweep anyone from the approval of public opinion. Especially with so many manginas today trying to protect women at any cost.

Only she's dumb enough to not take this into account.
Spirit
Secretary of Chinese Grammar

CNN (CUNT News Network) OPENLY SUPPORTS HATRED OF MEN

Postby Professor » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:13 am

The overwhelming maleness of mass homicide

By Erika Christakis, TIME.com, updated 8:57 AM EDT, Tue July 24, 2012

• Erika Christakis: The vast majority of violence is perpetrated by men
  • She says we should not let political correctness get in the way of examining this
  • Christakis: We need to learn about the causes of violence and depression in young men

(TIME.com) -- There's a predictable cycle of mourning and finger-pointing that follows a massacre like the shootings last week in Aurora, Colorado. First come the calls for unity and flags flown at half-staff. Then the national fissures appear: The gun lobby stiffens its spine as gun control advocates make their case. Psychologists parse the shooter's background, looking for signs of mental illness or family disarray. Politicians point fingers about "society run amok" and "cultures of despair."

We've been down this path so many times, yet we keep missing the elephant in the room: How many of the worst mass murderers in American history were women? None. This is not to suggest that women are never violent, and there are even the rare cases of female serial killers. But why aren't we talking about the glaring reality that acts of mass murder (and, indeed, every single kind of violence) are overwhelmingly perpetrated by men? Pointing out that fact may seem politically incorrect or irrelevant, but our silence about the huge gender disparity of such violence may be costing lives.

Whenever you criticize women, it's considered "misogyny".. but whenever you criticize men, it's considered BRAVERY :airkiss:

"OH WE'RE SO FUCKING BRAAAAAAAAAAVE!!! WE'RE BREAKING THE POLITICALLY CORRECT BARRIER BECAUSE WE'RE SO FUCKING EDGY!!!"...

also notice these man-hating feminist cunts having no problems talking about gender when it suits their man-hating agenda:

but whenever you talk about women needing to fulfill their 'gender roles,' they always respond with the same feminist partyline slogan: "BUT GENDER IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT!!! YOU CAN'T DEFINE A WOMAN GRRRRRR!!!"

go fucking wash some dishes you heroic cunt. :girlphone:

oh and here's some videos of women not acting violent:

and here's some video of women on public tv not condoning violence against men:

and here's some video of women not molesting young children in FUCKING PUBLIC:

fuck these cunts and their silly version of telling the truth.

(btw, is it my imagination :think:, or do all these man-hating feminist cunts visit the same barber? :chores-mowlawn: )

Image Image

If they hate men so much, why do they keep trying to LOOK AND ACT LIKE MEN? :think:

shape or be shaped.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: CNN tells men to FUCK OFF....AGAIN!

Postby Professor » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:45 am

Next up on CNN:

Teaching Niggers Not To Steal

followed by

Teaching Gooks How To Not Drive On The Sidewalk

:headwall: :headwall: :headwall: :headwall: :headwall: :headwall:

shape or be shaped.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Postby defman » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:10 am

The more I read, the more I'm amused, laughing at the idiocy of feminism, and feminists, in particular.

Oh God, how can they takes THEMSELVES seriously? :-)) :mjdance:
6 He saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: No man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6 kJB

In business, men gets 1/2 to 1/3 price.... women gets FULL PRICE! :-))

Revenge has never been sweeter!
defman
Small boy from Nigeria

Postby Professor » Tue May 28, 2013 11:37 am

shape or be shaped.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Postby Professor » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:55 am

Ted Turner, founder of Cunt News Network: Men Should Be Barred From Political Office For 100 Years
23 September 2013

Media mogul Ted Turner reiterated an absolutely absurd idea Sunday.

Appearing at the International Women's Earth and Climate Summit in New York City, Turner proposed “men be barred from political office. They could do everything else, be president of universities, business leaders, but they just couldn’t serve in any elected position for 100 years”.

SALLY RANNEY, MODERATOR: There’s one other number that I want to put on the table here and that is that there is only 20 percent, 20 percent of the parliamentarians in the world are women. That’s another number that intersects here, and we have to get a lot more women into elected office. And I think, Ted, I remember you had a theory about women being elected.

TED TURNER: Well, I came up with the idea at least 20 years ago that we needed more women in politics. It would take a different turn. And I suggested that men be barred from political office.

I guess Turner was unaware that the House of Representatives led by Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) didn’t pass a budget for the fiscal years of 2010 or 2011.

Last I checked she is a woman.

For the record, this is not the first time Turner has made such a comment in public. He did so in 2003 and again in 2006.

At least he's consistently foolish.

shape or be shaped.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Postby Professor » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:22 am

shape or be shaped.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Postby Travtowski » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:58 pm

Well I hope everyone is prepared for the complete and utter collapse of society, Mad Max style. :character-jason:
"Think of this training as a fun adventure instead of as a chore. Quit dreaming about how much better your life would be once you became socially competent and start training right now." - MrCareBear
Travtowski
Jedi Bonersaber

Next

Return to The Underground Railroad