Evolution Not Proven

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.

Evolution Not Proven

Postby curiousgeorge » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:01 pm

Prof.Plum wrote:evolution has NEVER been proved

What do you mean by that? Technically, it hasn't been proved in the sense that science never "proves" anything, but only provides evidence. In the case of evolution, the evidence is mountainous and overwhelming, though some wackos still prefer to deny it. Just making sure you're not one of those wackos. :)
curiousgeorge

Re: Evolution Not Proven

Postby Professor » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:02 pm

i mean it in the sense that those who usually cling to fraudulent theories are the same fucktards who can never seem to debate their way out of a wet paper bag.

science is NOT a person--it's a tool. it doesn't prove or disprove anything.

my fork helps me eat. it doesn't do the actual eating.

too many youtube-educated, pseudo-intellectuals (aka "evolutionists"), ironically/religiously cling to 'science' as if it were some kind of god. you happen to fall into that category. how do i know? because instead of presenting an intelligent argument, evolutionists typically rest the bulk of their case upon an intangible authoritative fallacy ("those guys over there already proved that thing, therefore anybody who disbelieves them is a wacko"). you might as well just say, "evolution must be true because guys wearing white lab coats said so, and i'm too dumb to argue otherwise."

evolutionists not only fail to acknowledge their errors, fraudulent conclusions and deceptive agenda, they also fail to grasp the extreme irony of their position. since evolutionists rely heavily upon so-called 'scientific' authority to make their case, they should at least have a working knowledge of authority. yet their real life disposition says otherwise.

authority not only creates order, it also attracts those who witness that order. yet the most fanatical evolutionists are typically 50-year-old virgins who have no fucking clue how to attract a woman. normally, a person's lack of sexual prowess would be irrelevant to such a debate, but this distinct lack of personal authority starkly contrasts with their fanatical/religious reliance upon 'scientific' authority.

not to mention the fact that you made your silly declaration in the middle of a totally unrelated thread. you didn't even exercise the common sense to make your own separate thread. i had to do that for you.
:violence-smack:

now, i don't want to give the impression that i hate evolutionists or those who are inclined to believe in evolution. but i definitely do oppose the condescending, intellectually-vacant manner in which the typical evolutionist attempts to force feed the rest of us this fraudulent theory.
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Postby conkrete80 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:00 pm

I find your rude evasive convenient snot-nose arrogant dribble to be of the stooge-like persuasion. You can't deal with the issues and problems, so you avoid, and just ad hom...and say "aahh, blind ignorance....and not worth commenting on" arf arf. Spare me.

The probability of producing life, anywhere in the universe from supposed evolutionary processes, with even trillions of years to do it, is as reasonable as getting a fully operational Boeing 747 jumbo jet from a tornado going through a junkyard for a million years.

IT STILL WOULD NOT CREATE ANYTHING FUNCTIONAL OR LIVING.

And also, you DON'T really trust in "science". Not real empirical actual true "science" anyway. You trust in MYTH AND SPECULATION AND DISTORTION masquerading dishonestly as "science". You're placing fags with a penchant for cherry picking "evidence", up on a pedestal.

Pricks like you think of "science" as a definite body of knowledge—as if it were a place whose boundary and geography were well known and easily verified. In fact, it is a province whose vast unknown territories are filled in only a little at a time.

Your sarcasm is cute by the way.
I am my brother's keeper.

"UGH!"
conkrete80
Secretary of Chinese Grammar

Postby Brocat » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:49 pm

Prof.Plum wrote:plum's response

Kind of like the condescending, intellectually vacant manner in which you responded to the OP? Once again, evidence as to how the theory is fraudulent would be nice.

I understand that you have written an insightful ebook on teaching men how to control their lives, that this forum is full of people who are not as knowledgeable as you on the subject, and that might give you some sense of superiority over them, but you're not a fucking scientist and you should probably deflate that ego of yours just a little bit, because the evolutionary biologists, and all the other scientists in the world, are working their asses off night and day to help people better understand the workings of our world and universe. So, with all due respect, pipe the fuck down Sally.
Brocat

Postby Professor » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:00 am

Brocat wrote:Kind of like the condescending, intellectually vacant manner in which you responded to the OP? Once again, evidence as to how the theory is fraudulent would be nice.

:text-google:
I understand that you have written an insightful ebook on teaching men how to control their lives, that this forum is full of people who are not as knowledgeable as you on the subject, and that might give you some sense of superiority over them,

this is called, "projection."

this is you attempting to project your insecurities onto me--a common chick pastime.

obviously, you're too fucking stupid to read. otherwise, you would've been able to figure out by now that your foolish pride is exactly what we expose on a daily basis--the smug sense of superiority derived from Social Authority. this is the reason why intellectual toddlers like you, tragically nurse on the tits of hipsters your whole life. you're desperately searching for social approval, giving handjobs to those who rule your behavior by the flick of an internet meme.

but you're not a fucking scientist

wrong, dumbfuck.

EVERYONE is a 'scientist.'

like most cluetards, you erroneously assume that only guys wearing white lab coats on TV qualify as 'scientists.' this proves you have no fucking grasp of what constitutes 'science.'

Science is a tool; it's a rake. it's a screwdriver. it's a car. it's a book. it's essentially a MEANS to an end. it has absolutely NO POWER to do anything on its own; it can't do your thinking for you. it can't fix your retard logic. it can't even buy you a cup of common sense.

and a TOOL is only as competent as its user; e.g., we're both using the same tools called "words." but your use of these tools is obviously less effective than mine.

through your limited education, you've made Science into a living entity--a Bro. and right now, it's Bro'ing you the fuck out.

what you fail to realize is that everybody constructs informal hypotheses every single time they decide to try out something new. and everybody gathers 'data.' and everybody creates 'experiments.' and everybody 'draws' conclusions based on those experiments.

some are more formal than others about it. some are careful. some are sloppy. some focus on accuracy. others focus on results. some make progress. others contribute to failnation. but nobody at any point in their lives ever stops being a scientist. a 'scientist' is really a misnomer; if you have a tool and you're using it, you qualify as a scientist. (now, whether or not you're a competent scientist is another issue).

but in effect, everyone has their own 'scientific method' and is able to draw a 'scientific' conclusion. in fact, some of the most informal of 'scientists' are the brightest people on the planet that you'll never hear of because they're not interested in white lab coat faggotry like many naive sciencetards who believe that sticking a picture of Einstein on the back of their minivans suddenly equates to intellectual proficiency.

granted most people make very poor scientists because their standards are too inaccurate or unstable and their methods are sloppy or inefficient. but this doesn't automatically discount their capacity to arrive at a sensible conclusion, given the proper amount of guidance (aka an education).
and you should probably deflate that ego of yours just a little bit,

because the evolutionary biologists, and all the other scientists in the world,

in your authority fallacy, you forgot to reference Colonel Sanders, Burger King and Aunt Jemima--the holy trinity of Social Authority.

are working their asses off night and day to help people better understand the workings of our world and universe.

they're not doing it out of some altruistic sense of compassion for the less fortunate. like all people, they have a self-serving agenda in mind.

and like most self-serving people, you're too intellectually dishonest to even acknowledge that.
So, with all due respect, pipe the fuck down Sally.

with no respect whatsoever, please suck these balls:

shape or be shaped.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Postby Brocat » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:11 pm

Edit: this post has been translated back into english

Yes, it is a tool, which is exactly what you're acting like dude when you try to make me look stupid. Nobody can make me look stupid. I'm too smart for that.

I'm amused by how you cherry-picked my response in order to make it look like it was a completely emotionally driven response (which would give me the answer to my question last night as to why my post needed to be evaluated by a moderator before being posted. And please don't harp on the fact that I'm too fucking stoopid to read anything posted on this site that already answers my foolish assumptions. I didn't exactly graduate from community college ok). The only thing I see being projected here is your inability to MAN up and accept the fact that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. So I'm going to shout it real loud it in lieu of actually making a coherent argument. I feel my time is better spent working on perfecting the line of my chinstrap beard instead of trying to specifically state my grievances like a grown-up. This allows me to duck the responsibility of having to defend my views. Us cowards need all the insulation from reality that we can get.

Yes, we're all "scientists" in the fact that we (and by "we" I mean those of us with fully functioning brains. This of course automatically discounts me ) use the scientific method in all areas of our lives. Thank you Captain Slap-A-Ho for putting one upside my head. You removed most of the glitter from my tiara along with my self-righteous indignation. I am not an EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGIST, which, you know, is a specific area in which the scientific method is strictly applied just like when they tell you on TV that 4 out of 5 doctors prefer eating super tasty Crackho Coco Puffs instead of the generic brand. They are all wearing white lab coats and stethoscopes so of course they are telling the truth! The scientific method has never been misapplied ever in this field. Except for all the hoaxes and fraudulent information that's passed around to dumbfucks like me, who are too lazy to look anything up. But other than that, anybody wearing a white lab coat is totally infallible (and also impervious to bullets and lazers). Considering the context of my post I figured you might get at least that out of it, but alas, you're only concern is with making sense and providing coherent arguments. I mean come on broooooo. Then you attack just because my delusional frat-boy-esque authority fallacy doesn't make you happy??? What do you want from me??? I'm doing my best bro!

So once again, I request you stop all operations on your site and change this into Evolutionary Academy. I want every person on here to start focusing their attention on me. Forget about your classes, forget about your obligations, forget about making sense, forget about proving me wrong. Just focus all your energy on attending to my childish whims because I'm an entitled princess, and I deserve it! Provide evidence as to how the theory is fraudulent and how the "agenda" is deceptive (Really? Google? Bitch, you almost made me laugh. Do you know I can barely spell "google," let alone figure out how to type in words into the search engine. I mean it was hard enough for me to remember which ass to speak out of this morning. You actually expect me to do my own homework? You expect me to use my brain to do my own research? Yeah right bro! Don't try to play me!!! My mom told me that you have to do whatever I say because I always get my way, bro. ALWAYS). Also, I would like concrete evidence that every Evolutionary Biologist working on this planet is in fact a 500 foot tall Japanese monster as you so assuredly claim. And don't ask me where I got that from--YOU SAID IT, NOT ME! Bro, don't go expecting me to read every fucking word you type. I don't have time for that bro. I got a shitload of tanning to do after my laundry and curls.

Furthermore, I would like for you to retrace the logical steps you walked in order to equate the natural, unbiased, unconscious workings of "natural selection" (you know, that theory I'm trying to prove by circular reasoning, that I'm too fucking dumb to even grasp the fallacy of) to the conscious, biased efforts of a bro attempting to assert social authority. And also how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

And remember, those who do the most reps in the gym attract the most females. Survival of the fittest, bro! I think it was Darwin who said that when he was pumping some serious iron.

Now who's laughing bro? You just got OWNED!
Brocat

Postby Professor » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:23 pm

shape or be shaped.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Postby conkrete80 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:10 am

Hey ass cheeks! The simplest protein molecule has 288 things in it, from which twelve amino acids can produce ten to the 300th power (10 with about 300 "zeros" after it) "isomers" of different protein structures. They must be organized into the right systems, and be PROTECTED while doing it. DESIGN is so apparent in the lowest protein molecules as to exclude any thought about chance or accident.

And it is simply inconsistent and flaky when Atheists or Darwinists try to claim that it's "not random", yet with no Intelligent Direction. No Deliberate Design. They are speaking out of BOTH SIDES OF THEIR MOUTHS when it comes to "chance" or "randomness". Because they obviously want to have it BOTH WAYS.

Because if it was not "random" then what was it? Was there a Deliberate Hand? Was it PLANNED BY AN OUTSIDE INTELLIGENCE???

According to committed hard-core Atheists, and Darwinists, there simply was NOT a Deliberate Mind and Hand doing it intelligently or intentionally. In ANY sense.

So if not Intentional and Deliberate, then how logically was it NOT "random" or "chance"? The equivocation and duplicity are all over the place here. Maybe "constrained accidents"? Or "lawful accients" or "randomness within parameters"? Again, the duplicity. Wanting to somehow deny that it was "chance" because they know that "chance materialism" does not really sound all that scientific or even very nice.

Yet there have been a number of Darwinists who themselves used the words "random" and "chance" and "accidents" in explaining the supposed origin of life and the "evoluiton of man". Frankly speaking, Atheistic Darwinism is MASS DOUBLE-TALK AND CONFUSION AND INSANITY. Self-contradictory on a number of levels.

The chemical building blocks for life are called BIO-MONOMERS.

follow?

They string themselves together to form what we call MACRO-MOLECULES.

These bear life as we know it.

Bio-moners are simpler organic molecules like amino acids, hetero-cyclic bases, and porphyrins.

1. Macromolecules can be formed artificially, in "proto-biolog", by an atheist, but they are called "sequenced peptides."

But this is NOT the same as real life.

Because real life are where macromolecules form "sequenced VIABLE PROTEIN."
LISTEN....

To believe, as Dawkins does, that "a-biogenesis" MUST have happened,

you'd have to believe that AMINO ACIDS somehow got together with ENZYMES (only found in pre-existent life) to make PROTEINS, and then impossibly complicated DNA.

OK...the odds of that happening are IMPOSSIBLE. According to EVOLUTIONIST calculations, it's 1 in 10 to the 4000th power, or ten with 4000 zeros going around the block. There are not that many electrons in TEN UNIVERSES, in the known universe today.

And that's being generous... Wake UP!!

But what have the fanatics tried to accomplish over the years, with their neurotic experiments?

"Chains of amino acids" can be artificially produced by an atheist, and he can hastily interpret this to mean that there can be a "first step." From non-living things to living things without God or an Intelligent Deliberate Creator, because the atheist can produce amino acids in his lab.

lol

ALL THEY CAN DRUM UP IS PALTRY AMINO ACIDS IN VERY CONTROLLED SITUATIONS.

AND BECAUSE OF THIS, THEY THINK THEY CAN START LIFE FROM LIFELESSNESS.

lulz :character-grover:
I am my brother's keeper.

"UGH!"
conkrete80
Secretary of Chinese Grammar

Postby curiousgeorge » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:26 pm

So evolution is fraud because evolutionists are typically virgins, and because your armchair "science" is more legit than the work and consensus of actual biologists.

Thanks for answering my question. ;)
curiousgeorge

Postby Professor » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:56 pm

notice none of you dumbfucks could even produce ONE SINGLE COHERENT ARGUMENT to support your religious belief in the white lab coat gods.

here let me sum up the gist of your argument: "we're too dumb to come up with anything rational/reasonable ourselves, so we'll just point to the guys in the white lab coats who we blindly put our faith in. of course, we have no idea what the fuck they're talking about... but it sure sounds cool!"

shape or be shaped.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Next

Return to The Underground Railroad