FREE LIFETIME SCHOLARSHIPS to those who can't afford tuition

Welcome children of the earth. This is your new home. Get to know your neighbors.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.

FREE LIFETIME SCHOLARSHIPS to those who can't afford tuition

Postby Professor » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:47 pm

SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM

We want to help out any poor homeless kids who want to enroll in the academy but can't afford to pay the small fee because all their money is locked up in catfood stocks and bonds.

If you're eager to receive a free scholarship:

1. Tell us what you hope to get out of joining the academy.

2. Then go to http://zoom.us and download their video chat application. You will need a mic and cam for your scholarship interview.

3. Done! It's that simple.

:dance:
How to get a girl to fall in love with you!!==> click

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: Free Scholarship Month at Manhood Academy, Oct 22 - Nov

Postby chaiwalla » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:36 pm

I like this interviewing scholarship kids before admitting them, kind of like interviewing students before admitting them into MBA programs at UCLA.
Provide Positive incentive- Convey my reactions- my thoughts and feelings.

Consistency leads to competence.
chaiwalla
Worst Student At Manhood Academy

Postby hardcase » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:54 pm

Been lurking for some time. Read the ebook. Could use a kick in the ass.

I'm probably not as bad as I think. Maybe 1 in 4 girls I talk to go out with me. But I barely talk to 4 girls a year, and once I'm on the date, I'm pretty useless. I then obsess over the rejection to the point of paralysis and depression. I just can't seem to let go. I'm also confused because there's so much conflicting advice, and your ebook is scant on details beyond general principles and examples of colorful expression and checking bitch behavior. Like how, when and where do you touch her or kiss her? I'm always paranoid and anxious on dates because I worry that she'll judge me as a symp if I don't escalate fast enough, but I also worry that she'll judge me as a player/horny chump if I escalate too quickly.

So I'm hoping to get some clarification and guidance to get me out of this funk.
hardcase

Postby Snakeyguy » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Hello, I am extremely interested in being part of the manhood academy. I read the ebook, but did not grasp it well at all. I am looking to the manhood academy program to help me fix some of my many flaws. I am selfish, lazy, unable to discover all of my expectations or enforce the few I have now, not socially confident, worry what others think of me too much and have a mess of bad habits I need help with. Basically I am a mess who really needs someone to beat some sense and manhood into my head.
“Woman's world is her husband, her family, her children and her home. We do not find it right when she presses into the world of men.”-Adolf Hitler
Snakeyguy
Jedi Bonersaber

Postby chaiwalla » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:14 am

amonamarth wrote: Basically I am a mess who really needs someone to beat some sense and manhood into my head.

lol.
Provide Positive incentive- Convey my reactions- my thoughts and feelings.

Consistency leads to competence.
chaiwalla
Worst Student At Manhood Academy

Postby JAR » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:56 pm

hardcase wrote:Been lurking for some time. Read the ebook. Could use a kick in the ass.

I'm probably not as bad as I think. Maybe 1 in 4 girls I talk to go out with me. But I barely talk to 4 girls a year, and once I'm on the date, I'm pretty useless. I then obsess over the rejection to the point of paralysis and depression. I just can't seem to let go. I'm also confused because there's so much conflicting advice, and your ebook is scant on details beyond general principles and examples of colorful expression and checking bitch behavior. Like how, when and where do you touch her or kiss her? I'm always paranoid and anxious on dates because I worry that she'll judge me as a symp if I don't escalate fast enough, but I also worry that she'll judge me as a player/horny chump if I escalate too quickly.

So I'm hoping to get some clarification and guidance to get me out of this funk.

Ahh, it's still pretty bad compared to what should be possible after you are socially competent. You talk to only 4 girls in a year? you could sure sign up bro. The rest of your problems are nothing new here, that's a good thing. We are all in very similar situations when it comes to being manginas, you are not different than any other student here, or any other typical guy out in the world today. Hope to see you posting!
JAR
Jedi Bonersaber

Postby romoreno » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:02 pm

Hi,

I loved the e-book and am interested in a lifetime membership. I whole-heartedly believe in male authority and the dangers that feminism is effecting on our world. Sign me up!
romoreno

Postby Professor » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:07 pm

sign who up? you have to register in order to receive a scholarship.
How to get a girl to fall in love with you!!==> click

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Postby jerrypoppins » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:09 pm

Ok so,

after a long time with lot of denial I now finally consider myself messed up in my head. The first time I read the ebook was two years ago. Im lazy, depressed, stuffed with guilt and I'm wandering aimlessly in life. I don't allow myself to be attracted to girls because of my failure as a man. Im ashamed that I didn't make a decision of what I was gonna do this year educationally. Thankfully im still quite young.

I hope to get the bullshit out of my head and clear my mind. I wanna know where my right foot is.. and then hopefully get off on it.
jerrypoppins
Old enough to buy first Playboy

Postby icthematrix » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:58 am

What I hope to get out of joining Manhood Academy is the ability to appropriately and effectively interact with other people. I understand the theoretical side of human social psychology reasonably well (thanks to the ebook, personal observation, and the investigation of lots of related material over the last couple years.) When it comes to applying these ideas in my day-to-day life, though, I am still woefully incompetent. I am a lifelong heavy introvert and socially awkward beta. I had a very minimal, at best, social life while growing up.

A little about my situation and history... I am currently in the fourth year of a long term relationship. I am 29 years old and this is my first and only relationship ever. She initiated the relationship. I have never done a cold approach or asked a woman on a date. In many ways, things are actually going fairly well between us, however. She seems unusually accepting of my ingrained beta behaviors. I don't get the feeling she would leave me or cheat. At the same time, though, the "social dynamic" that has been established is predictably not great.

I spend much of my time trying to please her, being apologetic, and attempting to conform to whatever I imagine her expectations to be. Like a lot of guys, I just have a natural desire to make women happy. Beyond that, though, I had no personal experience of how a relationship should work when we got together. I was heavily influenced by pop culture (romantic movies, music, etc.) Looking back, I genuinely thought being a hyper-sensitive, doting wuss and doing everything a woman asks was the key to happiness and relationship success.

Now that I've had some actual first-hand experience with women, however limited, my perspective has shifted dramatically. I now realize that being an emasculated pussy doesn't benefit me or anyone else. After nearly 30 years of supplicating, ashamed beta-dom, though, old habits are hard to break. I hope that joining Manhood Academy will help give me the tools to finally grow up and start acting like a man.
icthematrix
First pubic hair

Next

Return to Center For Gifted Children