NEW MOVIE! The Effects of Emasculation

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.

Re: NEW MOVIE! The Effects of Emasculation

Postby Professor » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:35 am

HateTank18 wrote:All their firey feminist rage goes away when they need a jar opened.

:D1
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Postby MyNameIsNobody13 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:49 pm

MonotoneKO wrote:The part that made my jaw drop and piss me off was when the crazy cunt was kicking that guys head with her foot on a subway. That was totally shameful what she did and someone should have shoved her against a wall and called the police.

The part that got me laughing was when the fat girl said to the guy "Why don't you act like a 'MAN'?!" Then it looks like he thinks about it, and punches her ROFL! That was a good laugh.

The part that made me feel sorry for the guy was when the Kardashians were blasting degrading and demeaning profanities and remarks at their brother for getting a tattoo and being without a job. That isn't support. Women are supposed to support, not to "try" and be the "man" of the house because all they do is punish with their feelings without a proper direction for them to follow. I was feeling bad for the guy.

All in all, I liked the videos in its entirety. It made me laugh. It made me cry. It made me drop my jaw. I'm too lazy to photoshop a trophy for you, so I'm gonna give you 2 THUMBS UP!

I feel no remorse for the fat chic. I just hope to God that REAL, GOOD men will still be around. I remember the good ol' men of the old days. Rugged, strong AND tough. Now everywhere you go, apparently the "hen-pecked rooster" stereotype manifests. Please, save manhood Manhood Academy! :(
MyNameIsNobody13

Postby MyNameIsNobody13 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Dear GOD! I couldn't even get past a few minutes of the first part! This ticks me off, knowing how boys are treated in schools. The media has pretty much DEMONIZED them since birth! Some women want their men to become more sensitive and crap, then turn around and complain when he acts like a timid little rabbit! Speaking as a female, I say SCREW feminism! SCREW it! I believe that women are entitled to certain rights (right to vote, right to a certain job, right to speak mind etc) but this is going WAY to far!!! Manhood Academy, help us!
MyNameIsNobody13

Postby Professor » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:35 pm

MyNameIsNobody13 wrote: I believe that women are entitled to certain rights (right to vote, right to a certain job, right to speak mind etc)

Women are NOT entitled to vote or to work at certain jobs. These are privileges. Women have not earned these privileges. Only men have to sign up for selective service. Only men are required to fight on the front lines in wars. Only men are required to work in the dirty jobs the women refuse to work in. Allowing women to vote and enter into the workforce was a big mistake made by emasculated males who were never properly taught how to exercise their authority. They were also never taught how to care for women in their relationships.

shape or be shaped.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Postby MyNameIsNobody13 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:05 am

Prof.Plum wrote:
MyNameIsNobody13 wrote: I believe that women are entitled to certain rights (right to vote, right to a certain job, right to speak mind etc)

Women are NOT entitled to vote or to work at certain jobs. These are privileges. Women have not earned these privileges. Only men have to sign up for selective service. Only men are required to fight on the front lines in wars. Only men are required to work in the dirty jobs the women refuse to work in. Allowing women to vote and enter into the workforce was a big mistake made by emasculated males who were never properly taught how to exercise their authority. They were also never taught how to care for women in their relationships.

I didn't mean those, I meant CERTAIN jobs. (Haven't figured out how to type in bold yet.) What jobs?
I don't know. :shrugs: lol. The thing is if I were in a relationship, I'd feel bad for not working. I'd feel like I'm not pulling a fair share, and feel guilty or lazy because of it. But I know my limits...
MyNameIsNobody13

Postby Professor » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:30 am

There are many ways for a woman to contribute to a relationship without working full time or even part time. Work isn't limited to just jobs that offer a paycheck. You can keep your man sexually satisfied. You can cook his meals. You can clean his house or apartment. You can run errands. You can do laundry. You can buy groceries. You can take care of children, etc. Just because you don't receive a formal paycheck doesn't mean you can't be valuable to a relationship.

shape or be shaped.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Postby CraigKramer » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:17 am

This isn't something I wasn't already aware of but its really striking when you put it all together like this. Fucking incredible. Great job man.
CraigKramer

Postby MyNameIsNobody13 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:46 pm

Prof.Plum wrote:There are many ways for a woman to contribute to a relationship without working full time or even part time. Work isn't limited to just jobs that offer a paycheck. You can keep your man sexually satisfied. You can cook his meals. You can clean his house or apartment. You can run errands. You can do laundry. You can buy groceries. You can take care of children, etc. Just because you don't receive a formal paycheck doesn't mean you can't be valuable to a relationship.

But what if that isn't enough? <:/
MyNameIsNobody13

Postby Professor » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:09 pm

Enough what?

shape or be shaped.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Postby ogctom » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:09 am

i have been told i am hateful because im a man , because im white, because im skeptical, because i believe in personal responsibility, because i believe in the constitution, and because i happen to think people are trying to make me out to be hateful.
ogctom

PreviousNext

Return to The Underground Railroad