Manhood 101 News

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: Manhood 101 News

Post by Professor » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:00 pm

MLK takes niggers to school
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:07 pm

I am a Pro Slither Athlete and the #1 ranked slither player in the world! I'm ALL NATURAL!!! I don't use cheats or game enhancements or any illegal substances like Mt. Dew, hot pockets, or any of that other faggot bullshit. I wasn't always great at slither. I was just like you weeks ago. It took me half at 4 hours to get to the top of the leaders boards on my *first try* and another solid 4 and 1/2 days of training to become the very best in the world, and I want to stress that to all the kids who are tempted to take shortcuts, download cheat codes, or put illegal substances into their bodies that are banned by the International Slither Gaming Commission on Ethics & Fair Play (or ISGCOEFP for short).

I realize I'm a hero to a lot of kids around the world who look up to me and try to copy my slither strategies, but I just want to say that hard work and dedication are the real keys to my success, so if your parents tell you to go to law school, tell them to FUCK OFF! FOLLOW YOUR SLITHER DREAMS!!!!

I've also started a new line of slither supplements:

to keep you at the top of your game LEGALLY!! And I'm coming out with my own clothing line!!

I'm also proud to announce that I've been working with Nike to develop the very first Pro Slither Shoe!!!

The Slithix Surrounder, IX :sawing:

....Anyways enough about my success. Let's talk politics for a second.... I admit I've used my Slither fame to bang slither groupies like they were second cousins going out of style and I started hanging out with a really shady crowd of hangers on and yes-men who wanted to use me for my fame and access to celebrities.

I came to a low point last week when I had a line of coke sprinkled down my cock (which I tattooed neon green to match my slither snake) for 3 groupies to snort after I won the Donald Trump Slither Invitational last year, and I looked down at them and thought, "what the motherfuck am i DOING???!" I couldn't even look myself in the mirror the next morning. I didn't realize the cocky kid with the golden mouse and cat-like Michael Jordan reflexes and ridiculously polished game staring back at me. I had enough.

I packed my shit, got on a plane to Tibet, and met the Dali Lama and meditated with some monks in the Himalayas for a few months to re-center and refocus my life on helping people.

Now, instead of putting my dick into random slither groupie hos and enjoying a decadent existence, I purposely hunt down cucks on various servers that have Crooked Hillary slogans like this:

on the high score leader boards and I grab their pussy like THIS:

.....and THIS:

Sure CrOoKeD Hillary has the support of elitist Hollywood assholes. But Trump has the support of the INTERNATIONALLY RANKED NUMBER ONE PLAYER IN THE WORLD!!!!!! :magic: :magic: :magic:

Anyway, that's my story. I know you can get discouraged only getting 625 points after playing 14 days straight with assholes like me getting up to 80,000 points in 5 minutes while taking a piss and getting a handjob from a Slither model, but that's not what Slither is about. It's not about self-indulgent assholes like me condescending and looking down to awkward unskilled cucks like you. It's about COMMUNITY! It's NOT about laughing at virgins who probably fuck like they slither--right into a wall and die after 5 seconds! ....It's about the FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY! As much as I've been the center of the Slither universe for the past 27 or 28 years, it's not about me anymore. It's about something bigger. EVEN BIGGER than my biggest snake ever (AND THAT WAS PRETTY FUCKING BIG, SO BIG MOST OF YOU PATHETIC WANNABE SLITHER CUCKS COULD NEVER EVEN FATHOM WAT IT'S LIKE TO GET ON MY LEVEL!!!!!11111111111111)

No it's not about any of that vain bullshit anymore.

It's about you and me. And Trump. It's about using our talents for GOOD and not just to feel good!

Sincerely,

Dick Johnson
Pro Slither Athlete, perpetual A-Lister, and #1 Internationally ranked player in the world.

#MAGA!

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:27 am

High on morals, dissecting judgments

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:05 pm

Election 2016. Each camp wants to bring out the ‘Pitchforks and Torches’ to highlight their moral outrage. But which group has the right to bear that anger? Let's first examine the source of the anger.

Liberals rely on SELF-righteous anger. Liberal SUBJECTIVE FEELINGS-BASED SELF-righteousness only appeals to a particular group of people. This is why they are destined to lose in the long run. Because they are not supporting an ideal. They are only supporting their own self-interest and the particular group the represent.

Unlike liberals who base their morality and ethics on their own subjective feelings (social justice warriors & feminists), our anger is based on OBJECTIVE PRINCIPLES that apply whether we're talking about ourselves our even our enemies. We're fighting for life (build the wall, law & order), liberty (2nd amendment, protection of life), and the pursuit of happiness (1st amendment, free expression) FOR EVERYONE, not just ourselves.

I.e., to liberals, only "black" lives matters.

To Trump supporters, all lives matter.

To liberals, women come first (just look at all of Hillary's tweets only specifically mentioning what she'll do to help the FEMALE GENDER).

To us, the welfare of both men and women are essential to a functional society.

Whenever you pit OBJECTIVE righteousness against SUBJECTIVE SELF-righteousness, the objective righteousness wins every time because morality/ethics is a UNIVERSAL concept that appeals to everyone.

OBJECTIVE righteousness can be criticized and examined because it's based upon a PRINCIPLE that never changes. It will stand the test. "The truth is only strengthened by opposition to it." The more the liberal media criticizes Wikileaks, the more their own hypocritical corruption become apparent. The more liberals censor Milo & company on Twitter, the more the truth is vindicated.

SUBJECTIVE SELF-righteousness on the other hand always fails under examination. Whenever you examine righteous standards that apply to everyone, they become LAWS. Conversely, whever you examine self-righteous standards, you discover HYPOCRISY. That's why liberals rely on censorship to cover up their evil deeds. That's why the hallmark of liberalism is professional victim speeches about how you hurt women's feelings. No mention of actual PRINCIPLES being violated because if they attempted to accuse us of that, they'd have to examine THEIR OWN BEHAVIOR and see if they are aligned with the so-called principles they're championing.

Liberals pre-define victims (women, blacks, illegals) and perpetrators (men, conservatives, patriots). The roles are pre-assigned and no one is allowed to question them. To question liberal theory is considered "misogyny" because they know that deep down, they're only fighting to preserve their SELF-esteem and nothing more. There is no real thought of community or society. Only the SELF. This is why liberalism typically attracts women and is defined by moral outrage. This is why we're living in a generation that on one hand idolizes the vanity of Beyonce and the Kardashians while simultaneously wagging a SELF-righteous finger at evil sexual predatory MEN. A woman famous for her ass will wag a finger for guys daring to look at it. This is also why you can freely criticize males in the public eye but you're instantly viewed as a woman hater, sexual predator, rapist, or abuser if you criticize women today. It's not coincidence that Crooked Hillary's pinned tweet appeals to WOMEN ONLY: "WOMEN have the power to stop Trump!"

Translation: "WOMEN have the power to SHAME MEN!"

Hillary's platform favors women and sacrifices men: "I'm with HER!" This is also why she plays the woman card every chance she gets and is always harping on the "first WOMAN as president, let's go girls!!! wooo!!!" angle.

Trump's platform favors BOTH men and women: "I'm with YOU!"

This is why our side demands MORE transparency while liberals want MORE censorship.

Censorship only favors hypocritical childish tyrants. This is why liberals always talk about having "open discussions" while simultaneously shutting down comment sections across their media sites and censoring dissenting views on reddit, twitter, and facebook. They know that such a open debate would EXPOSE THEIR HYPOCRISY. This is also why Kos of The Daily Kos recommended cancelling the debate. They know full well that debating is the key tool to bring out the truth. Even the way the presidental debates are run is a joke because it allows for as little transparency as possible. The emphasis is on decorum and formality.

Feelings > Facts.

Indignation > Evidence.

Transparency on the other hand doesn't favor anyone. Transparency only favors the OBJECTIVE TRUTH. This is why these types of debates, conversations, and discussion are so important to society. Without them we will all revert back to the playground where the offended party takes their toys and leaves the sandbox in a huff.

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:18 pm

Subjective judgments vs objective judgments

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:51 pm

Hillary saves the day

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:16 am

Fuck God

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:12 am

Accountability simpletons

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:52 am

The prophet MLK, Sermon on the mount

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:41 am

#1 Professional Slither Athlete in the world!

shape or be shaped.