Feminists don't hate men?

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Vero_Zero

Feminists don't hate men?

Post by Vero_Zero » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:04 pm

That little bitch president of ours says women need help, we have to help the poor little women.

But what about men?

The United States has less than 5% of the world's population and about 25% of the world's prison and jail population - about 95% are men.

95% of the work place deaths are men.

Up to 90% of the homeless are men.
..."of the 25 professions ranked lowest [in the US], 24 of them are 85-100% male. That's things like roofer, welder, garbage collector, sewer maintenance – jobs with very little security, little pay and few people want them."
If feminists are so concerned about equality why don't they care about these lopsided numbers? Answer: they don't give a fuck about men.

This site is gold! Keep up the good work.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

feminists don't hate men?

Post by Info » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:05 am

here's a cute little feminist group called "FEMEN". this is some of the imagery from their site:

"Our God is woman, our mission is protest, our weapons are bare breasts!"

remember how facebook is supposed to be against "hate speech"... let me translate that into english: facebook is against MEN SPEAKING THE FUCK UP. :character-jason:

the next time some feminist cunt tells you that Manhood 101 is "hate speech," just point her to this thread. :giggle:
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Magnishun
Can make little girls tap out

Re: feminists don't hate men?

Post by Magnishun » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:22 am

The attitude here reminds me of a spoiled child. They have no idea how to behave.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:31 am

spoiled children don't try to cut off your balls. literally.

shape or be shaped.

SlowHo
Jedi Bonersaber

Post by SlowHo » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:42 am

when did women become adept at satire?
bitches aint shit - aristotle

Smock
Jedi Bonersaber

Post by Smock » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:15 pm

I'm kind of scared now. Thinking about writing my paper with this in my mind. :-O :-O :-O

formyballs

Post by formyballs » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:28 am

"our weapons are bare breasts!"

Then proceed to display their toughness by holding guns, sickle and chainsaw. I'm pretty sure theses things aren't made by "bare breasts" female hypocrisy at its best. Accountability to what they say = 0

Snakeyguy
Jedi Bonersaber

Post by Snakeyguy » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:23 am

Wow, imagine the giant shit storm and rage that would follow some guys making one of these for hillary clinton, nancy pelosi and sarah palin, but no one really cares that girls do this crap.
Hebrews 12:11
No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Dec 5, 2012
Now you can get thrown in jail in France just for expressing interest in a woman:

Paris: The acknowledgment of the attention whore began as soon as the Cabinet minister stood, wearing a blue and white flowered dress that flirtatiously fanned out as she spun, accented by high heels intended to sexualize her appearance, garnering validation and boosting her self-esteem. The male legislators later said they were merely showing their appreciation which she interpreted as literal rape.

The feminist publications that covered this story fought tooth and nail to hide her sexualized appearance by cropping her pictures to remove her body, legs, and high heels :

Only one publication even came close to giving an accurate depiction of her outfit:

But the full effect is lost without seeing this clip:

Granted it's no strip tease, but the men are simply responding to how their male sexuality was designed.

“Ladies and gentlemen, but above all the gentlemen, obviously.” She scolded the assembly like a single mommy wagging her self-righteously moralizing finger at a child, then finished her address.

Later that week, the same assembly of pussywhipped emasculated legislator and man-hating cunts would pass new feminist laws targeting men. “Women will no longer be without protection, that’s the most important thing,” said man-hating cunt, Asma Guenifi, president of the feminist group Neither Prostitutes nor Doormats. But Guenifi said she had reservations about the replacement law, primarily its maximum punishment of three years in prison and the categorizations of so-called "harassment".

“My fear today is that this new law won’t be clear enough, protective enough or global enough,” Guenifi said as she worried that not enough men would be punished for their gender. “Ideally there would be one law, one definition of sexual harassment. All
women
victims should be able to find themselves in this law, without resorting to categories and levels.” Guenifi was hoping to secure capital punishment or most likely the beheading of anyone male that disagreed with her fanatical feminist views.

The new legislation will extend to punish males in universities, in the housing market and job interviews, and is intended to punish as many men as possible for expressing their male sexuality. She is eventually hoping to pass a law where males can be executed for even having sexual feelings towards anyone. The feminist government, keenly aware of the pussification of Europe, has pressed for a quick vote to take advantage of passive male faggotry infecting the world today. It has already passed the Senate.

But in a culture where men are accustomed to having civil rights, Guenifi said the law could be a hard sell.

Guenifi said the reaction to Duflot in the July 17 Assembly session was disappointing, but unsurprising.

“We knew that sexism and machismo touches all socioeconomic classes, but it’s very sad because everyone can identify with it, saying, ‘Even there they don’t respect women,’” she patronizingly sneered.

Duflot – a notorious attention whore – said she was shocked at the reaction last week in the Assembly.

“I worked in the building and construction sector, and I never saw that. It says something about certain deputies. It means something about certain deputies. I think about their wives. I think about all the men who aren’t like that,” Duflot said later in an interview with the French television network RTL in which she berated and belittled men for having the balls to stand up to her man-hating cunt behavior.

One of the male deputies expressed disgust at the emasculating culture of feminism, denying that male sexuality should be criminalized: “We weren’t booing or whistling at Cecile Duflot. We were admiring,” Patrick Balkany, of the opposition UMP, told the newspaper Figaro. “It’s possible to look at a woman with interest without it being machismo.”

A female UMP deputy was more self-righteously indignant about the whole situation.

“It’s a way of not taking women’s voices into consideration, to deny your work or your role,” Francoise de Panafieu said as she hypocritically benefited from the get-out-of-jail-free card Feminism has bribed her gender with. Like most man-hating cunts, she believes she should get all of the same rights as men without having to bear any of the same responsibilities.

Update: The new feminist intimidation law, which was passed by the Senate last week, is intended to punish male sexuality in France. The feminist hatred of men is designed to suppress free speech and punish males for being horny or for even expressing interest in a woman. Pretty soon it will be a federal crime to even get a boner.

The new feminist law sets three levels of "harassment," with the most serious punishable by three years in prison. Among the circumstances that garner most severe punishment: if the
"harasser"
male has authority over the
professional victim
woman or if multiple men express interest in a
professional victim
woman.

Guenifi listed acts that would draw the most lenient, one-year punishment, including asking women out on a date, telling a woman she's beautiful, or daring to get a boner in her presence. In other words, this cunt wants to make men into slaves and women into plantation owners. Anything that can be perceived as displeasing to a woman can now be grounds for imprisonment.

“All that, and one year of prison?” the man-hating cunt, Guenifi, asked. “It’s scandalous, truly scandalous.”

She wants to have the permission to cut off your balls for even daring to look at her in public.

shape or be shaped.

MrCareBear
Jedi Bonersaber

Post by MrCareBear » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:48 pm

Hold on hold on hold on, the first time I saw the image of the attention whore holding a sickle in her left hand I didn't see she was holding a pair of bleeding testicles in her right hand. That image is also the top banner of their English site.

What kind of disgusting sadist pile of shit is this? Why is there no outrage here? How come these cunts can openly provoke me and humiliate my manhood in the most cruel and graphic manner? How come they can threaten to cut off my balls and no one makes a fuss about it? Where are the peaceful little angels against gender denigration?

Cunt you claim to stand for equality tell me why aren't you holding a woman's ovaries in your other hand? What sick pleasure do you get from wanting to cut off my testicles? So you want to be equal to a man and since you can't grow a pair of balls you intend to cut off mine? Since you can't come up to a man's standards you intend to lower him to yours?

Manhood 101 is accused of supporting and advocating physical violence against women because the idea of the man being in charge of the relationship is taught here. And because it speaks out against feminism's hypocrisy and idiocy. Self righteous cunts claim they got very very scared after merely visiting this site. They attempted to shut the site down because of security risks. I wonder in which rat hole they are hiding right now or do they find this image as humorous as they find the story of the bitch who cut off her husband's dick.

You won't find images of men holding cut off female body parts on this site. But according to feminists I'm supposed to be a barbaric women hating primitive man and a future rapist because I agree with what is taught in the ebook. No cunt if I was really barbaric I would be holding your genitalia in my one hand and a sickle in my other.

I refuse to tolerate this hypocrisy. I refuse to turn a blind eye. I refuse to stay silent. I refuse to do nothing about it. Feminism is a curse which has befallen the western society and aims to befall the rest of the world. When I first joined the academy I really didn't care about the feminist part and thought it didn't affect me but with time I started to see how it affects me and the people surrounding me.
Lets be bros!