Social Time Bombs

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: Social Time Bombs

Post by Info » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:39 am

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:46 am

Christopher Plaskon stabs love interest who rejected his prom invite

Plaskon was charged with killing 16-year-old Maren Sanchez at Jonathan Law High School in Milford on April 25, 2014, after his family and friends said he became upset that Sanchez turned down his prom invitation.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:34 pm

Aaron Ybarra opens fire at Seattle Pacific University
Aaron Ybarra talks of feeling nothing but 100 per cent hatred towards the world, and that he didn’t even feel remorse for his actions.
‘I don’t get respect from people, they don’t take me seriously. When I was growing up people wouldn’t take me seriously, they would laugh at me.’
In the time leading up to the SPU shooting he said he increasingly began identifying with the perpetrators of the shootings at Columbine and Virginia Tech. On June 5th he packed a knife, a shotgun and 75 rounds and drove to SPU.
‘If I had a choice to not feel this way I wouldn’t have done this. I wouldn’t have wanted to kill people. I wanted to live a happy successful life, but my [lack of social training] got in my way.'
A coworker, Annie Nguyen described him as an “amazing friend” and “good worker" and was surprised he would turn to violence: “He was really calm and nice. If you know him, you would not think he would do it — he’s just not that type … that would do something like that." Another friend, Zack McKinley, was equally baffled, not realizing all the thoughts his friend never knew how to tell him.

shape or be shaped.