How to tell if you're a mangina

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: How to tell if you're a mangina

Post by Info » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:34 am

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:53 am

Fat faggot white knight kevin smith buys his daughter a "Sorry Men Suck" cake:

shape or be shaped.

Genius

Post by Genius » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:14 am

This ginger represents the lost boy (can't call them men) of my generation. Kids born into households where the dad didn't run the show. I always worry about little things that are inconsequential, in other words, I'm neurotic. Why? Why am I scared, why do I worry about little things? My parents. You see, my dad, he is a busy man and does not have much time to spend with the family, so my mom runs the (shit)show around the house and my dad takes care of making money to keep the house running. My mom is always worried about little things, like if someone will perceive her strangely if she answers a text in under 2 sentences, she always worries about inconsequential nit-picky shit. And now, I realize where I learned how to be neurotic. I also wondered how I learned to become so monotone, I didn't have to look far for that one either :beatingheadwall: .

2 months ago I was coming back into the city from a roadtrip, we had stopped at one of those shitty gas station/store establishments. Me and my family go in, get some ice cream, and then head out to the car. On our way out, there is a young boy crying, maybe 5 years old. He is yelling and screaming and raising hell that his mom didn't get him a toy. His mom, trying to quiet him, starts saying things like "There are so many people around you that are hearing you, you're embarrassing yourself" That's a self fulfilling bullshit prophesy, because without that bitch to tell him he was embarrassed, he wouldn't feel embarrassed. As that kid gets older and older, he'll become more and more self conscious until he won't demand anything and just live inside his head, all because his good for nothing, piece of shit mom, didn't know how to parent and shamed and guilted him for his emotions instead of being straight up and telling him he couldn't get the toy, and how he felt about it was valid.

If I hadn't found this place, the ginger in this ^ video would be my only experience, and that's FUCKING SHITTY.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:29 am

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:05 pm

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:42 pm

John Gibson demonstrates faggot white knight censorship and is rightly bitchslapped by Ann Coulter

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:43 pm

India encourages men to #ShareTheLoad:

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Tue May 03, 2016 12:47 pm

Here's another video of feminists shaming men and turning them into sheepish faggot bitchboys who cower before these cunts:

#MoreThanMean - Women in Sports 'Face' Harassment (in other words a bunch of professional victims see harsh words on the internets!) :omggg: :wanker: :wanker:

"Did we do bad, mommy?" :puppycrying: :puppycrying: :puppycrying: :puppycrying:

too bad they didn't let us read some of these tweets.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Sat May 28, 2016 6:28 pm

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:19 am