How to tell if you're a mangina

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: How to tell if you're a mangina

Post by Info » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:09 pm

perhaps you've seen the new wave of "progressive masculinity" sweeping the internetz. here's a little sampling:

instead of shaming men directly, feminists have enlisted the aid of manginas to shame themselves. they've created websites like The Good Men Project, designed to indoctrinate males with feel-good feminist propaganda.

what's the tipoff? ... what ISN'T the tipoff:
  • one guys writes about being the only "straight" guy on his gay softball team.. in a gay softball league. :animals-chickencatch:
  • another guy writes about how men are creepy perverts for looking at hot 19-year-olds.
  • the misogyny label is liberally thrown around at guys who step out of line.
  • another guy created a Fat Acceptance blog.
  • one of their main writers, Hugo Schwyzer, who criticizes men the most IS GAY. yes, he LITERALLY loves the dong.
  • dissenting comments are quickly deleted or demonized as "hate speech."
  • the dong-loving guy is also a feminist gender studies professor.
  • and of course, the resident female writers are feminists (one wrote an article criticizing men for not courting women the right way, and another one catalogued "doucehbags," "assholes," "creeps," etc. for you--just in case you wanted more shaming from women)
  • last but not least, the Good Men Project is endorsed by feminist publication, Ms Magazine, whose editor, Robin Morgan, once said, "I feel that 'man-hating' is an honorable and viable political act."
in conclusion:

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Veritas

Post by Veritas » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:46 am

That entire website is a black hole of faggotry

Auragasmic

Post by Auragasmic » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:44 pm

As a female (WARNING, WARNING, WARNING) I find the majority of the content on this site repugnant for numerous different reasons. Firstly, I'm not a feminist. I agree with several of the societal issues you addressed in this thread - men certainly do get shafted in many areas and your argument would be likely more agreeable if you didn't harness it with such violent vitriol.

You mentioned that civility should be extended to EVERYONE regardless of their gender and I completely agree with that. However, you have been ANYTHING but civil in your expressed ideologies of women and their "behaviour." Gender has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on one's ability to commuicate effectively nor does it indicate a certain level of intellect. This "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" mentality is THE VERY FUCKING REASON SEXISM EXISTS. We're not all that goddamn different. Aside from bleeding once a month and craving chocolate and my ability to bootscoot a kid out of my vag my interests and likes ARE VERY SIMILAR TO THAT OF ANY MALE. I like sex. I like sports and kickboxing. I like video games and violent movies (Tarantino especially) and I like guns. Contrary to popular belief, I'm uncomfortable at baby showers. I don't like flowers and don't understand why men feel obligated to purchase them for me or pay for dinner. I have no qualms about splitting the bill(s). I do, however, possess an extensive shoe collection, enjoy baby bunnies and cooking. I know. We can't all be perfect.

Gender biased blanket statements HURT EVERYONE. We as a society need to move forward and stop defining people by their genetalia and start determining their worth by the content of their character.

Cheers,
Beth

Dr. Wang Long
Backhandus Emeritus

Post by Dr. Wang Long » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:11 am

Auragasmic wrote:As a female (WARNING, WARNING, WARNING) I find the majority of the content on this site repugnant for numerous different reasons.
i think you just covered the main reason--you're a female. so we don't exactly expect you to make an intellectual appraisal of our site content. we're prepared for your emotional, self-righteous indignation.

Firstly, I'm not a feminist.
like most retarded feminists, you have no clue what you are..

it's not an abundance of leg hair or 300 cats that makes you a feminist:
Part I: Identifying The Problem
What is Feminism?

Today, most people view feminism as a political and social movement purporting to secure equal rights and legal protections for women. However, to properly understand how feminism threatens your social competence, it is necessary to distinguish between its political phases and its fundamental governing philosophy. At its heart, feminism represents women’s desire to control men. By attempting to seize male authority through the legal system, women hope to gain special rights and privileges, entitling them to male resources.
so, yes, you are in fact a feminist.
I agree with several of the societal issues you addressed in this thread - men certainly do get shafted in many areas and your argument would be likely more agreeable if you didn't harness it with such violent vitriol.
since you're the emotional equivalent of a child, your assessment of "violent vitriol" is laughable at best and dangerous at worst. you obviously don't realize that this nation was founded on a little more than harsh language:
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. --Thomas Jefferson
i.e., if it wasn't for the "violent vitriol" of men, you wouldn't even be allowed to indulge your privileged whining today.

and of course a woman's version of 'violence' could be anything from hurting her feelings to looking at her the wrong way. feminism has polluted your already tiny brain with enough childish emotional criteria as to inhibit any type of intellectual discussion from ever taking place. for women, even daring to offer a dissenting opinion is the equivalent of "hate speech", which is why our arguments aren't directed toward women. we aren't interested in convincing unruly children.

it is men that need educating. women lack the mental capacity and the emotional stamina to debate with any semblance of intellect. and women also lack the ability to enforce their expectations. thus, there's really no point in convincing you of anything.
You mentioned that civility should be extended to EVERYONE regardless of their gender and I completely agree with that. However, you have been ANYTHING but civil in your expressed ideologies of women and their "behaviour."
if you consider your childish, uneducated argument to be the hallmark of civility, let me be the first to say: SUCK MY DICK, YOU DUMB CUNT.

civility is afforded to those who deserve it. it's really a simple matter; if you want civility, you first OFFER civility.

since you're a spoiled child, the LAST thing i would offer you is civility. you require nothing less than a good spanking.

unruly, undisciplined children don't respond to reason and common sense. they respond to pain and pleasure. since, you've obviously been overdosing on pleasure, it's time for you to benefit from an educational backhand.

don't ever fucking presume to lecture men on civility when you don't even have a fucking clue what the word means.
Gender has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on one's ability to commuicate effectively
wrong. your emotional instability has a direct bearing on your social incompetence.
nor does it indicate a certain level of intellect.
explaining to a stupid person, the extent of their stupidity is like trying to teach calculus to a dog.

can't you just make me a sandwich or something....
This "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" mentality is THE VERY FUCKING REASON SEXISM EXISTS.
no that's not the reason it exists. it's stupid cunts like you presuming to speak for educated people.

oh wait.. you're using the "f" word... i'm so frightened, i don't know what to do...

your post has so much "vitriol". is that the cue for me to curl up into the fetal position and suck my thumb like a good feminist?
We're not all that goddamn different. Aside from bleeding once a month and craving chocolate and my ability to bootscoot a kid out of my vag my interests and likes ARE VERY SIMILAR TO THAT OF ANY MALE.
oh and that slight little difference where MEN CREATE ALL OF FUCKING CIVILIZATION WHILE YOU SIT BACK ON YOUR ASS AND INVENT ABC BLOCKS.

I like sex.
good, because after this nonsensical post, the only thing i'd ever want from a talking donut like you is a good blowjob.
I like sports and kickboxing.
except your version of sports is the male equivalent of playing checkers. (ref: WNBA)
I like video games
farmville is to video games as dog shit is to filet mignon.
and violent movies (Tarantino especially) and I like guns.
OMG! you like food??? I LIKE FOOD TOO!!!! THIS IS SOOOOOO WEIRD!!! what sign are you???

Contrary to popular belief, I'm uncomfortable at baby showers. I don't like flowers and don't understand why men feel obligated to purchase them for me or pay for dinner.
we answer that question here
I have no qualms about splitting the bill(s).
good. now just tell the other 99.99999% of women to start paying their share. have fun with that.

I do, however, possess an extensive shoe collection, enjoy baby bunnies and cooking. I know. We can't all be perfect.
see. you've just proven that you're too fucking dumb to construct a coherent point. like most stupid chicks, you think that rattling off a list of cliched sitcom preferences is suddenly supposed to catapult you into the male gender territory.

where's my fucking sandwich, bitch?
Gender biased blanket statements HURT EVERYONE.
your stupidity is definitely giving me a headache.
We as a society need to move forward and stop defining people by their genetalia and start determining their worth by the content of their character.
hey cunt, go fucking kiss a baby and run for congress. and while you're at it, tell your speech writer she forgot to include your love for puppies, apple pie and ending slavery in the south... oh wait.. they did that already? ok.. things are looking up for you...

A tired rooster never sees the sunrise, and a jade monkey never eats the sparrow's egg.

Auragasmic

Post by Auragasmic » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:04 am

Firstly, I certainly appreciate you taking the time out of your (presumably) busy schedule to respond to my comments. However, I couldn’t help but notice that you appear to be experiencing some difficulty interpreting some of my initial comments so I feel the need to clarify a few things. I’ll attempt to keep my prose as simplistic as possible in hopes we don’t have any further misunderstandings.

You were prepared for my “emotional self-righteous indignation?” I don’t see anything remotely emotional in my comments – nor do I see any reflection of self-righteous indignation. In fact, the only person here getting “emotional” appears to be you. Perhaps your argument would have more of impact if you decided to stray from pictorial references to emphasize your opinions. You have a good message. Let’s not muddy it with pettiness.

Thank you for clarifying what a feminist is. I really had no idea and had always assumed that belonging to a curling club and forgoing all waxing efforts were dog-eared pages in the feminist manifesto. According to your eloquently written blurb, Feminists are women who believe in achieving power and entitlement through political and societal means that successfully restrict the rights of men. Where did I even INSINUATE that I believed in such a system of checks and balances? Men should have EVERY right that women have and those rights should be protected by law. Let’s remove gender from the equation and state simply that all people (regardless of gender, race, etc) should be treated equally under the law.

I’ve been nothing but civil in my responses to you and I’d appreciate it if you would extend the same honor to me. If anyone is behaving like a scorned, emotional child in this discussion it certainly isn’t me. So let’s leave the assumptions about each other at the door and have a conversation like the adults we both are. I know you’re capable of it.
The nation you refer to is The United States of America, I assume? You’re quite right about it being founded upon by much worse than violent vitriol but haven’t we evolved from such behavior? And even if you disagree about the evolution (there are times I certainly do) shouldn’t society embrace a common goal of civility towards all of its citizens? Shouldn’t we avoid regression at all costs? As a relatively young woman, I’ve never experienced any disadvantages to being born a female. It infuriates me that there are laws that protect women and isolate men – we should champion ALL human rights issues and men have JUST as many as women do if not more. The most irritating aspect of fighting for just causation for men is society’s approach to masculinity and it is incredibly paradoxical. Men are advised from a very early age to never display any signs of weakness and are to embody all elements of masculinity. Our laws unfortunately reflect this. Men are victimized by society on so many different levels that I pity your position as it is an extremely devastating one. Women can’t have their cake and eat it too. We can’t expect to be treated like a lady while also expecting to compete fairly with men in places of employment and within the military. We can't expect men to behave chivalrously and then stomp on their BASIC human rights! On the other hand, men can’t expect to be treated like the supreme protectors of humanity and the fathers of innovation while expecting to be protected. Feminism isn’t the answer but neither is misogyny.

The majority of my initial post was intended to be facetious (which is conveyed poorly over teh interwebz ) so I fear you misinterpreted some of my extensions of camaraderie as actual conversation marks. I can assure you they were not intended as such. While I never did catch on to the Farmville craze (one you seem all too familiar with) I’d be more than happy to play a few rounds of CoD with you.

Why do you keep using the term cunt? Are you attempting to offend me? I don’t mind the term at all – in fact, I tend to use it on a daily basis to describe daffy halfwits whose intellectual prowess can be measured in the profound messages of Sesame Street. It is, however, very important to refrain from Ad Hominem attacks when debating with someone. It discredits your position and authority and suggests that perhaps you shouldn’t involve yourself in heated discussions. Essentially, it provides a grave disservice to your message.

I do wish you and your organization all the best in the future regardless of our disagreements. Your message is incredibly important as society needs to recognize the injustices that have been committed against men, and are continuously committed in the name of equality.

Best of luck to you and yours,

Beth

(P.S. Fantastic moniker!)

Dr. Wang Long
Backhandus Emeritus

Post by Dr. Wang Long » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:22 pm

Auragasmic wrote:Firstly, I certainly appreciate you taking the time out of your (presumably) busy schedule to respond to my comments. However, I couldn’t help but notice that you appear to be experiencing some difficulty interpreting some of my initial comments so I feel the need to clarify a few things. I’ll attempt to keep my prose as simplistic as possible in hopes we don’t have any further misunderstandings.
firstly, let me thusly congratulate you on your superfluous conflagration of vapid chinese prose, but tis you who doth misunderstandify your own befuddlement hitherto afforded by your incongruous attempt at pontificating a coherent motive.

i.e., this is not merely a misunderstanding--you're simply too fucking DUMB to make a coherent point. now, while i appreciate the verbal blowjob, i don't appreciate you trying to overcharge me with notions of your faux-civility.

unlike you, i have an actual education, and i'm well able to discern the meaning of a post by sounding out the big words and relying on a mysterious grammatical device that we men like to refer to as 'context.'

i don't require a cunt with wounded self-esteem issues to lecture me on the pretense of interpersonal communication... or maybe you forgot we TEACH social interaction at this Academy?
You were prepared for my “emotional self-righteous indignation?” I don’t see anything remotely emotional in my comments – nor do I see any reflection of self-righteous indignation.
of course not--if you could, you wouldn't be writing in the first place.

your very first sentence is an expression of emotional, self-righteous indignation:
As a female (WARNING, WARNING, WARNING) I find the majority of the content on this site repugnant for numerous different reasons.
you see, here's the difference between men and women; men will state their SPECIFIC grievances over an issue whereas women will make general blanket statements about their FEEEEEEEEEEEEELINGS.

men aren't going to characterize something as "repugnant" without cause.

your 'causes' (if you can call them that) are pretty fucking laughable:
I like sex. I like sports and kickboxing. I like video games and violent movies (Tarantino especially) and I like guns. Contrary to popular belief, I'm uncomfortable at baby showers. I don't like flowers and don't understand why men feel obligated to purchase them for me or pay for dinner. I have no qualms about splitting the bill(s). I do, however, possess an extensive shoe collection, enjoy baby bunnies and cooking. I know. We can't all be perfect.
theses 'causes' indicate your sheer fucking stupidity. they are the source of your emotional, self-righteous indignation. but you're too fucking stupid to even grasp the meaning of the word indignation. so this becomes an eternal lesson in explaining just how fucking dumb you really are. the only problem is, i'm explaining this a DUMB person, which makes the explanation pointless. if you had a brain, you would have understood the explanation the first time around.
In fact, the only person here getting “emotional” appears to be you. Perhaps your argument would have more of impact if you decided to stray from pictorial references to emphasize your opinions. You have a good message. Let’s not muddy it with pettiness.
perhaps your incoherent yapping would have more impact if you could hold this with your face for a few minutes:

Thank you for clarifying what a feminist is. I really had no idea and had always assumed that belonging to a curling club and forgoing all waxing efforts were dog-eared pages in the feminist manifesto. According to your eloquently written blurb, Feminists are women who believe in achieving power and entitlement through political and societal means that successfully restrict the rights of men.
no, stupidfuck. achieving power and entitlements are the means. their goal is to control men. i.e., this is no different than spoiled children trying to control adults.

instead of fulfilling your functional female role (which requires actual EFFORT), it's much more convenient for you to try to negate the functional male role. then instead of sitting on the couch for 12 hours a day, you can enjoy a full 24 hours of uninterrupted sloth.

Where did I even INSINUATE that I believed in such a system of checks and balances?
your sentence doesn't even make sense as usual.
Men should have EVERY right that women have and those rights should be protected by law.
correction, stupidfuck. ALL your so-called 'rights' are protected and enforcd BY MEN. that means YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS, YOU FUCKING MORON.

the only way you're allowed to do ANYTHING or say ANYTHING is SOLELY by MALE PERMISSION. without it, you don't get to do a fucking thing.

a 'right' is an agreement. i have to agree to it in order for you to have it; as soon as i stop agreeing, you IMMEDIATELY stop having it. i know this is difficult for your tiny brain to grasp, so read it slowly.
Let’s remove gender from the equation and state simply that all people (regardless of gender, race, etc) should be treated equally under the law.
yes, all feminists would LOVE nothing more than to negate the male gender function. removing gender is your goal. that's why feminists view gender as a social construct instead of an innate design blueprint for behavior. but unfortunately for you and every other feminist, life just doesn't work that way. your detachable penis just doesn't qualify you as a male. and all the wishful thinking in the world isn't going to change that.
I’ve been nothing but civil in my responses to you and I’d appreciate it if you would extend the same honor to me. If anyone is behaving like a scorned, emotional child in this discussion it certainly isn’t me. So let’s leave the assumptions about each other at the door and have a conversation like the adults we both are. I know you’re capable of it.
i guess in your world, civility equates to condescension.

you're not an adult, and you'll never become one at this rate. but i can definitely help you get there:

The nation you refer to is The United States of America, I assume? You’re quite right about it being founded upon by much worse than violent vitriol but haven’t we evolved from such behavior?
I guess you don't open the newspaper that much. this is a little place in the world called "Syria":

and this is back home at columbine:

maybe that's not recent enough. here's the Alabama campus shooter for those keeping score:

and here's jesus wanting to smack the fuck out your silliness:

And even if you disagree about the evolution (there are times I certainly do) shouldn’t society embrace a common goal of civility towards all of its citizens? Shouldn’t we avoid regression at all costs? As a relatively young woman, I’ve never experienced any disadvantages to being born a female. It infuriates me that there are laws that protect women and isolate men – we should champion ALL human rights issues and men have JUST as many as women do if not more. The most irritating aspect of fighting for just causation for men is society’s approach to masculinity and it is incredibly paradoxical. Men are advised from a very early age to never display any signs of weakness and are to embody all elements of masculinity.
you obviously have no clue what constitutes 'masculinity'... your version of masculinity is the chuck norris TV version of masculinity.
On the other hand, men can’t expect to be treated like the supreme protectors of humanity and the fathers of innovation while expecting to be protected.
what the fuck does that even mean?
Feminism isn’t the answer but neither is misogyny.
In the female universe, disagreeing with a woman = misogyny.

your definitions are pretty fucking useless. that's why it's best just to ignore women's insane yappings, and just listen to men, since we're the ones that are busy making sense.

you just work on your own strengths-- the sandwiches and blowjobs.
The majority of my initial post was intended to be facetious (which is conveyed poorly over teh interwebz )
the internet isn't responsible for your lack of education. don't make excuses for your inability to make sense. i'm on the internet, and i have no problem getting my point across because, unlike you, i actually think before i type.
so I fear you misinterpreted some of my extensions of camaraderie as actual conversation marks.
i fear you may have misinterpreted my backhand as less than romantic. i still expect that blowjob. buddy.
I can assure you they were not intended as such. While I never did catch on to the Farmville craze (one you seem all too familiar with) I’d be more than happy to play a few rounds of CoD with you.
i'd rather you play a few rounds of Shut The Fuck Up Stupid Bitch And Put My Dick In Your Mouth So You Make More Sense. it was just released for the XBox.
Why do you keep using the term cunt?
probably because you qualify as a cunt? that would be my first guess.

Are you attempting to offend me?
the only thing i need to do to offend a woman is tell the truth. i.e., i don't need to try. it will happen regardless.
I don’t mind the term at all – in fact, I tend to use it on a daily basis to describe daffy halfwits whose intellectual prowess can be measured in the profound messages of Sesame Street. It is, however, very important to refrain from Ad Hominem attacks when debating with someone.
when you're qualified to debate a man, i'll be the first one to let you know.
It discredits your position and authority and suggests that perhaps you shouldn’t involve yourself in heated discussions. Essentially, it provides a grave disservice to your message.
look, you're a dumb cunt. your words are highly fucking IRRELEVANT to anyone interested in making sense. in laymen's terms, your post goes in here when i'm done with it:

I do wish you and your organization all the best in the future regardless of our disagreements. Your message is incredibly important as society needs to recognize the injustices that have been committed against men, and are continuously committed in the name of equality.

Best of luck to you and yours,
there's no such thing as luck, which is why, while you're busy sucking off leprechauns, men are busy developing real world skills.
Beth

(P.S. Fantastic moniker!)
since you're a woman, you're bound to get lost. consider it a roadmap to your mouth.

xo :animals-bunny:
A tired rooster never sees the sunrise, and a jade monkey never eats the sparrow's egg.

Auragasmic

Post by Auragasmic » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:41 pm

Edit: Don't worry, we've edited this dumb bitch back into coherent english. It reads MUCH better now :)
You’re essentially running a feminist organization for men – and a misleading one at that. You claim to be able to break the shackles that have been placed upon men by society yet you do NOTHING but slander people who wish to engage in conversation with you. When you disagree with me THAT'S SLANDERRRRRRRR!!!! I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! People who do this aren’t leaders; they’re failures. Like my 15 forms of birth control. Complete and utter failure. If you’re incapable of treating my like a spoiled princess and giving me my way because I demand it, without resorting to making me look like a complete idiot, you have absolutely no right claiming to be a voice for men. You will not make fun of me!!!! I will control this forum by the might of my vagina!

Your behavior speaks VOLUMES of your lack of grace, intelligence and civility and wallet size. While my behavior speaks volumes about my ability to operate heavy machinery on nothing more than vodka cranberries and a case of 4loko. You have been NOTHING but rude, crass, sexy, seductive, cylindrical, concave and porous, not to mention beautiful and majestic and overwhelmingly arrogant to me and I have done nothing to warrant such treatment. I AM AN INNOCENT ANGEL FROM BOWELS OF MORDOR!!!!! BOW TO ME, ALL YE HUMAN SCUM!!!

Do you realize you're not giving me my way? Is this your message you want to send to men everywhere? That you will not cater to spoiled princesses?? Say whatever you’d like about me but I wasn’t rude at all!!! In fact, I'm the most magically nice girl in the entire world! Even my horoscope says so! You wanted specifics about what I found repugnant about your site? Your responses within the forum. They show that you discriminate against stupid bitches. That is uncalled for! I will have justice! Your head will be on my platter before the sun dawns. DO YOU HEAR ME???Your behavior towards others MAKES MY PANTIES MOIST!. Do you speak like this to all stupid bitches or am I more special than most? No, I’m betting you don’t. I'm betting you have a crush on me. I’m betting that you’re A SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS REX who wields his mighty cock like a jedi in heat for the sake of the entire galaxy. But therein lies the rub, doesn’t it? (and believe me, nothing makes me happier than rubbing one out). I’m willing to bet the majority of your members are emasculated males and would never address a spoiled princess the way you’ve addressed me. So you’re NOT in good company – you’re a powerful warlock with a +17 skank-slap of Endor and a mithreal dagger of Shut Up Stupid Yapping Cunt and you have the AUDACITY to claim that I'm not formally educated? Oh, sweetie. I feel SO sorry for you. I'll have you know that I've crayons have graced the pages of the most difficult and trying coloring books in the land. I can connect the dots most of the time like it's nobody's business. And I barely even have to use my eraser. You cannot escape my academic prowess or my Barbie backpack. I may be just a useless drone in a fast food production line and my supervisor (obviously male) criticizes my work on a daily basis, but at least I have the ovaries to stand up to rogues like you!

Do you want to know the definition of a dumb bitch? You are looking at one. I have NEVER, EVER encountered ANY man as intensely INTELLIGENT as you are. But then again, brushing my teeth without stabbing myself in the face proves a daunting task so..... wait..what was my point? Oh yeah I remember. Do you enjoy being mean and cruel to me? Do you enjoy smacking me across the face and calling me a stupid yapping cunt just because I babble incoherent nonsense? Am I a lonely, spineless, pseudo-intellectual so lazy that I rely on emotional tantrums to make my point? Of course not. I'm a princess worthy of the utmost respect. You will show me some goddamn respect or I will swallow a hobo’s sockjizz right here, right in the middle of this forum! DO NOT TEST ME.

I am angry that every day you ATTRACT more and more men to this cause (getting their balls back!) I am jealous that men around the world mail you guys for advice and your free ebook, "The Principles of Social Interaction" has changed countless lives and put countless stupid bitches like me in check. I must admit, you hit the nail on the head. I'm essentially behaving like a mentally deficient toddler. But this only proves that women have the mental capacity of children when compared to men. I hide behind the anonymity of the internet, tossing around my fecal matter like some missing link between woman and ape and pretend that I'm doing something RIGHTEOUS with my meaningless life. The only people who behave like me ONLINE are people who feel they have to COMPENSATE for their real life failures. People who are COMFORTABLE with their lives, their wealth, their occupations and relationships in reality DO NOT BEHAVE LIKE ME. Basic Head Up My Own Ass 101. So I do apologize for wasting your time.

You know, I was really looking forward to sucking your cock and being one of your groupies and I'm sorry I've been such a disappointment (I have a long history of being dumped and rejected by men so I tend to lash out on occasion. "Occasion" usually meaning Monday thru Sunday) intellectually and informatively. But I'm a dumb bitch, what did you expect? A graduate thesis? I should have known better than to try to debate a man when I'm still trying to figure out which way the tampons go in. I feel so embarrassed by my emotional tantrums and acting like nothing more than a raging, bleeding cunt toward all the men on this forum.

You want your balls back? Please remove them from my mouth. I've tried being a MAN and failed. Instead I've becoming an indignant, pretentious, COWARDLY little girl throwing a temper tantrum. I will stop my sniveling and MAN THE FUCK UP IMMEDIATELY.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:53 pm

that's very thoughtful of you. thank you for sharing.
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Auragasmic wrote:my ability to bootscoot a kid out of my vag
Spoken like a true feminist. As much as feminists hate men, they hate women even more.