How to tell if you're a mangina

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: How to tell if you're a mangina

Post by Info » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:46 pm

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:20 pm

here's a bunch of MRA virgins bragging about denying jessica valenti a blowjob. :D3 :D3 :D3

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:35 pm

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:43 am

first faggot kid portrayed in a barbie commercial:

Moschino Barbie!

Bonus: A homosexual couple forces their 6-year-old female child to identify as a tranny

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:39 pm

How manginas are made:
Boys routinely CENSORED at feminist academic institutions
Nov 24, 2015

A month before the Yale Halloween meltdown, I had a bizarre and illuminating experience at an elite private high school on the West Coast. I’ll call it Centerville High. I gave a version of a talk that you can see here, on Coddle U. vs. Strengthen U. (In an amazing coincidence, I first gave that talk at Yale a few weeks earlier). The entire student body — around 450 students, from grades 9-12 — were in the auditorium. There was plenty of laughter at all the right spots, and a lot of applause at the end, so I thought the talk was well received.

But then the discussion began, and it was the most unremittingly hostile questioning I’ve ever had. I don’t mind when people ask hard or critical questions, but I was surprised that I had misread the audience so thoroughly. My talk had little to do with gender, but the second question was “So you think rape is OK?” Like most of the questions, it was backed up by a sea of finger snaps — the sort you can hear in the infamous Yale video, where a student screams at Prof. Christakis to “be quiet” and tells him that he is “disgusting.” I had never heard the snapping before. When it happens in a large auditorium it is disconcerting. It makes you feel that you are facing an angry and unified mob — a feeling I have never had in 25 years of teaching and public speaking.
After the first dozen questions I noticed that not a single questioner was male. I began to search the sea of hands asking to be called on and I did find one boy, who asked a question that indicated that he too was critical of my talk. But other than him, the 200 or so boys in the audience sat silently.

After the Q&A, I got a half-standing ovation: almost all of the boys in the room stood up to cheer. And after the crowd broke up, a line of boys came up to me to thank me and shake my hand. Not a single girl came up to me afterward.

After my main lecture, the next session involved 60 students who had signed up for further discussion with me. We moved to a large classroom. The last thing I wanted to do was to continue the same fruitless arguing for another 75 minutes, so I decided to take control of the session and reframe the discussion. Here is what happened next:
Me: What kind of intellectual climate do you want here at Centerville? Would you rather have option A: a school where people with views you find offensive keep their mouths shut, or B: a school where everyone feels that they can speak up in class discussions?

Audience: All hands go up for B.

Me: OK, let’s see if you have that. When there is a class discussion about gender issues, do you feel free to speak up and say what you are thinking? Or do you feel that you are walking on eggshells and you must heavily censor yourself? Just the girls in the class, raise your hand if you feel you can speak up? [about 70% said they feel free, vs about 10% who said eggshells ]. Now just the boys? [about 80% said eggshells, nobody said they feel free].
On the entire faculty, there was not a single teacher that was known to be conservative or Republican. So if these teenagers are coming into political consciousness inside of a “moral matrix” that is uniformly feminist, there will always be anger directed at males who disrupt that consensus.

That night, after I gave a different talk to an adult audience, there was a reception at which I spoke with some of the parents. Several came up to me to tell me that their sons had told them about the day’s events. The boys finally had a way to express and explain their feelings of discouragement. Their parents were angry to learn about how their sons were being treated and… there’s no other word for it, bullied into submission by the girls, with the blessing of the teachers.

And Centerville High is not alone. Last summer I had a conversation with some boys who attend one of the nation’s top prep schools, in New England. They reported the same thing: as white males, they are constantly on eggshells, afraid to speak up on any remotely controversial topic lest they be sent to the “equality police” (that was their term for the multicultural center). I probed to see if their fear extended beyond the classroom. I asked them what they would do if there was a new student at their school, from, say Yemen. Would they feel free to ask the student questions about his or her country? No, they said, it’s too risky, a question could be perceived as offensive. Self-censorship has become the norm among males.

shape or be shaped.

Genius

Post by Genius » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:48 pm

I watch videos like this and I just wait for them to say "just kidding" but it never happens.

:barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy:

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Faggot white knights rush to the rescue of reporter Mel McLaughlin:

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:05 am