How to tell if you're a mangina

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: How to tell if you're a mangina

Postby Professor » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:48 pm

Emasculated males in the legal system trying to make it illegal to exercise authority:

'You don't spank children today': Judge's stern words for mother who confessed to hitting daughter aged two
Last updated at 7:26 AM on 18th June 2011

A judge in Texas has issued a stern warning to a mother who admitted spanking her two-year-old daughter.

Rosalina Gonzales, who has lost custody of all three of her children, was sentenced to five years of probation at a hearing in Corpus Christi.

Judge Jose Longoria admonished Gonzales for spanking the little girl, and said it was something that belonged 'in the old days'.

Gonzales ended up in court after her daughter's paternal grandmother noticed red marks on the girl's bottom and took her to hospital in December.

Prosecutors described it as a 'pretty simple, straightforward spanking case', and said Gonzales didn't use a belt nor leave any bruises.

But Judge Longoria was firm in his criticism of her behaviour, and told her it was unacceptable.

He said: 'You don't spank children today. In the old days, maybe we got spanked, but there was a different quarrel.
You don't spank children. You understand?'

She answered: 'Yes sir.'

Gonzales will also has to pay a $50 fine to the Children's Advocacy Center and attend a course of parenting classes.
She has lost custody of her daughter and two other children, all of whom are being looked after by their grandmother.

Gonzales is fighting to get them back through the courts, but the judge told her she cannot have them back until she is deemed capable.

Despite his clear message, Texas law is unclear on the matter.

The state's attorney general declined to comment on whether spanking is officially illegal in the state.

But the office's website states: 'Texas law allows the use of force, but not deadly force, against a child by the child's parent, guardian, or other person who is acting in loco parentis.

'Most parents do, in fact, use corporal punishment at least occasionally, and most do not, in fact, consider it abusive.'

in scientific terms, shut the fuck up, faggot:

Judges Gone Wild, Texas Style
by Dr. Dathan A. Paterno

To the Honorable Jose Longoria,
DEAR PATHETIC MANGINA,

Recently, you sentenced a mother, Rosalina Gonzales, to five years probation, a fine, and parenting classes after being convicted of a felony charge. The heinous crime? Spanking her own child.

As you recall, the prosecution admitted that Ms. Gonzales did not use a belt, a switch, or anything else other than her hand. She didn’t hit her child in the face, head, chest, or anywhere but her rear end. She didn’t draw blood, break any bones, or even leave bruises—only some red marks. There was no injury.

This decision is manifestly absurd.

First, it represents an egregious judicial overreach. You should know the law: in Texas, spanking is not against the law. Your state’s Attorney General has even stated that disciplinary spanking confined to the buttocks, done with an open hand, and not resulting in injury should not be considered abusive. Ms. Gonzales evidenced self-control with all of these variables.

Before sentencing Ms. Gonzales, you chided her, “You don’t spank children today. In the old days, maybe we got spanked, but there was a different quarrel. You don’t spank children. You understand?”

I understand, Judge. I understand that you clearly have an agenda—an agenda that supersedes state law. You are supposed to be confined by the limits of the law, not subject to your personal feelings and judgments. This is a perfect example of what conservatives call “legislating from the bench.” Luckily, this is what will also get you voted off the bench the next time the people speak.

Second, the government should not be in the business of telling parents how they can and cannot discipline their children. I understand that some governments have laws prohibiting spanking (although your state government does not). This is foolish. Who are you to tell parents that they cannot use a discipline tool that has historically been used with great effectiveness throughout the ages? A government that believes it can mandate parenting techniques isn’t creeping toward tyranny, but sprinting toward the finish line.

Third, I understand that governments must protect children from abuse with reasonable laws. But spanking is not abuse. I am a child psychologist with over 20 years experience. I am an expert on parenting and discipline. I know what works, what doesn’t work, what constitutes abuse, and what doesn’t. I strongly believe that controlled spanking is one of several discipline tools that can help parents establish reasonable control and maintain an appropriate hierarchy in the family. This hierarchy is absolutely essential to achieving a parent’s solemn duty: training children for adulthood.

Finally, Judge Longoria, I have one more message for you: yes we do spank children today. Many parents spank, most of whom spank safely, with self-control, and with excellent results. I have spanked each of my three children twice; each of them is supremely well-behaved, confident, self-controlled, and empathic. None struggle with aggression.
Perhaps you have fallen victim to the common pseudoscientific studies that equate all spanking with criminal assault or abuse. However, almost none of the so-called “victims” of spanking grow up to be serial killers, exhibit cruelty to animals, or wind up abusing their children. Spanking does not, despite what several progressive studies have asserted, result in learned violence or anger management problems. The truth is that the two extremes of parenting—wimpy, passive parenting on one side and rageful, abusive parenting on the other—are the true causes of most child behavior problems.

Tying parents’ hands behind their back with hyperactive, compulsive judgments constitutes the real abuse. It amounts to parent abuse, society abuse, and culture abuse.

Judge Longoria, stop punishing parents for their good faith efforts at creating respectful and obedient children or many of those children will someday be facing your fellow judges for far worse crimes.

Sincerely,
Dr. Dathan A. Paterno
Clinical Director, Park Ridge Psychological Services
Author, Desperately Seeking Parents
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

AlsoPenCover

Postby AlsoPenCover » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:25 pm

You think good grammar equates to intelligence (i.e., like a chick, you rely on appearance over substance)

Blarg

Postby Blarg » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:57 pm

Good Lord, these pathetic guys must be extreme homosexuals or something. I can't believe they have dedicated their lives to worshipping women? What a waste of time, fight for a worthwhile cause... they're all just as bad as the feminists. Women are hardly "oppressed"...they try to use the legal system to bully men any chance they get. If men would stop acting like such fags, they could take control of their government again from the misandrist feminists ruining it. I know countries such as Iraq, are extreme with the way they treat women because of their insane religious beliefs, but at least they are not as big pussies as American men who couldn't stand up to a woman if their lives depended on it. We don't need extremists like that Oslo shooter that give real men a bad name. Our goal shouldn't be to hate women. It should be to improve the lives of both men and women. We need men with their heads screwed on straight and their balls intact.

I'm glad you guys made this site. I need to get my balls back as well.

If men learned how to grow some balls and stand up to women, they wouldn't act like such privileged uptight cunts as they do today, would they? This is just one big vicious circle. It's time to put our foot down and say no to this bullshit.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Postby Professor » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:03 pm

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

mangina money

Postby mangina money » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:23 pm

http://www.celebuzz.com/2011-08-16/expe ... d-to-live/

Long story short: rich mangina marries gold-digging, plastic attention whore who spends his money into financial ruin, plays the "domestic abuse" card, publicly talks shit about him, and divorces him. He (understandably) kills himself.

Feminazi celebrity media spin: "Men identify with money more than women." So when that "changed" (notice the ambiguous, passive tense, absolving his cunt wife of any responsibility) he just couldn't take it.

And what does this "expert" think she should tell his daughter, who she'll now raise to be similarly parasitic and spoiled? "'Daddy was killed. He had a special thing in his head that made him sad all the time. He loved you so much but he was afraid to keep living.' Because that’s just it, he was afraid to live." o rly

lighterthanair2
Jedi Bonersaber

Postby lighterthanair2 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:59 pm

Long story short: rich mangina marries gold-digging, plastic attention whore who spends his money into financial ruin, plays the "domestic abuse" card, publicly talks shit about him, and divorces him. He (understandably) kills himself.

OK this is horrible. :~(

On a more mundane note: I would very much like to better understand just how she spent all his money and took on all that debt.

1: Like, since she's married to him, does that mean that the bank has to give her a debit card on his account?

2: And is she allowed to apply for credit cards that hook to his social security number, but without his permission?

3: Or did it all go down in the divorce?

Of course I have an inch-thick layer of emasculation to deal with, but I also admit to you right now that these procedural nuts and bolts of How-a-Wife-Can-Destroy-You also interest the heck out of me.
Because I have needs.

Deja Vu
Worst Student At Manhood Academy

Postby Deja Vu » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:47 pm

Of course, she's given a debit card. Yes, her credit debt is tied to him. Yes, he gets screwed over in divorce. Are you really that naive about how men shafted by via marriage and then divorce? if they don't have the balls to manage their wives? Haven't you read numerous similar cases where women screw over men all the time?

Anyways the point is to recognize the abundance of these problems, and grow your balls so that you don't let women screw you over. Just visiting that site and briefly reading the article gives me an insight of the non-sense the man had to go through, the last thing I am interested is the procedural nuts and bolts of How-a-Wife-Can-Destroy_You. I don't understand how the fuck can it interest the heck out of someone. How can someone not focus on the bigger issue as to how this might have lead to the man's death and instead think about the nuts and bolts of how she destroyed him. Are you planning on becoming a women's divorce attorney?
Judgements - How to live your life

lighterthanair2
Jedi Bonersaber

Postby lighterthanair2 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:26 am

Look Mr. High and Mighty Smartypants: Details interest me. A microcosm can teach you about a macrocosm. $20M will put a small satellite into orbit. Case closed. But the finer details about how that rocket works (plus the logistical and financial acrobatics required, etc) I will always find interesting, and about which I will always enjoy learning. That then helps me appreciate the metaphorical rocket itself.

So that said...:

Of course, she's given a debit card. Yes, her credit debt is tied to him.

Ah. So she can apply for credit cards and take out loans "in secret" all by herself, but then both she and he are on the hook to pay for them?

See, I want to understand the ways in which a husband isn't legally allowed to say "no" to his wife spending money. I assume that 50 years ago, he had a bank account, would deposit his paycheck, and then could hand his wife some money for purposes X Y and Z. That was it.

But now, what I see all around me in case after case is that being his legal wife gives Homegirl the legal rights to not just to his cash, but to take on debt and worse, all without his permission. It's not that I'm surprised. I just want to make sure I understand how it's true.

Are you really that naive about how men shafted by via marriage and then divorce?

(Are you really such a dick as to assume that everyone is as short-fused and combative as you?)

I don't understand how the fuck can it interest the heck out of someone.

Deal with it!

Look at it this way: Shooting someone with a gun can kill them. This is common knowledge. So is someone a dumbass for wanting to learn how it kills them? Are doctors chumps for finding that interesting? The answer these rhetorical questions is: No.

How can someone not focus on the bigger issue as to how this might have lead to the man's death and instead think about the nuts and bolts of how she destroyed him.

I'm into both. I want to understand, in actual practice, how chinks in men's authority are exploited.

On the right we have Principles that apply to all people everywhere, and on the left we have always-temporary Details of technology, law, finance, etc. Learning about one helps me learn about the other, rinse lather repeat.

Look, I admit to everyone right now that I spend more attention and mental effort on trying to "beat the system" than I should, and that I should instead re-route most of that attention to simply transforming my own self. Guilty as charged. So if you're simply pointing that out then you're correct.

Vic once told me that Plum had told him that before marrying anyone, he needs to make sure that his authority is super-solid. The kind of solid where she'll go outside, dig the hole, and fill it back in again on command. Once that is truly established then the laws of a particular time and place don't matter anymore. I confess that is true 100%... but I'm not going to apologize for my interests either.

And your new avatar/icon picture is great, by the way.
Because I have needs.

Deja Vu
Worst Student At Manhood Academy

Postby Deja Vu » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:01 pm

lighterthanair wrote:Look Mr. High and Mighty Smartypants: Details interest me. A microcosm can teach you about a macrocosm. $20M will put a small satellite into orbit. Case closed. But the finer details about how that rocket works (plus the logistical and financial acrobatics required, etc) I will always find interesting, and about which I will always enjoy learning. That then helps me appreciate the metaphorical rocket itself.

So that said...:

how about you increase your understanding of the solution?
Look Mr. High and Mighty Smartypants
I never claimed to be at any god level, like you're characterizing me. Stop the worshiping, I am a student here.

Of course, she's given a debit card. Yes, her credit debt is tied to him.

Ah. So she can apply for credit cards and take out loans "in secret" all by herself, but then both she and he are on the hook to pay for them?

See, I want to understand the ways in which a husband isn't legally allowed to say "no" to his wife spending money. I assume that 50 years ago, he had a bank account, would deposit his paycheck, and then could hand his wife some money for purposes X Y and Z. That was it.

But now, what I see all around me in case after case is that being his legal wife gives Homegirl the legal rights to not just to his cash, but to take on debt and worse, all without his permission. It's not that I'm surprised. I just want to make sure I understand how it's true.

I took it as you still doubting and questioning as to how women can screw men over.

(Are you really such a dick as to assume that everyone is as short-fused and combative as you?)

are you really such a faggot as to keep giving others an impression of immense faggothood rather than signs of becoming a man? If you show signs of developing your manhood, standing up to bitches, then I will take your interest more seriously. But as a mangina wanting to know more about the validity of a problem, which is so obvious instead of the solution, only makes me weary. Perhaps that's the journey of a true mangina.

I don't understand how the fuck can it interest the heck out of someone.

Deal with it!

Look at it this way: Shooting someone with a gun can kill them. This is common knowledge. So is someone a dumbass for wanting to learn how it kills them? Are doctors chumps for finding that interesting? The answer these rhetorical questions is: No.

Once you show signs of balls I can take any of your interests or explanations into consideration.

How can someone not focus on the bigger issue as to how this might have lead to the man's death and instead think about the nuts and bolts of how she destroyed him.

I'm into both. I want to understand, in actual practice, how chinks in men's authority are exploited.

On the right we have Principles that apply to all people everywhere, and on the left we have always-temporary Details of technology, law, finance, etc. Learning about one helps me learn about the other, rinse lather repeat.

I'll be interested in your explanations on your learning habits, when you show more signs of progress in implementing the solution. It baffles me that you made no mention of the man's death and jumped into some nuts and bolts thing, especially knowing your mangina history.

Look, I admit to everyone right now that I spend more attention and mental effort on trying to "beat the system" than I should, and that I should instead re-route most of that attention to simply transforming my own self. Guilty as charged. So if you're simply pointing that out then you're correct.

It's been pointed out before. It would be refreshing to see you focus more on the transformation instead and see some actual, credible, tangible transformation.

Vic once told me that Plum had told him that before marrying anyone, he needs to make sure that his authority is super-solid. The kind of solid where she'll go outside, dig the hole, and fill it back in again on command. Once that is truly established then the laws of a particular time and place don't matter anymore. I confess that is true 100%... but I'm not going to apologize for my interests either.

Vic recollects some good points on occasion. This is what I want to hear, this is what I want to be able to implement. This is much more interesting to most men on here, than your detailed step by step thesis and analysis on how women screw men or if they really can screw men that badly, etc. especially when the change from your mangina state is hardly visible.

And your new avatar/icon picture is great, by the way.

thanks.
Last edited by Deja Vu on Mon May 07, 2012 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Judgements - How to live your life

yeahok

Postby yeahok » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:47 pm

The "worst student at Manhood 101" has spoken!

lighterthanair: It's simple. He thinks that by giving her his credit card, or paying her bills, or opening a joint account, or basically buying/paying for whatever shit she wants will make her happy and faithful. That's how LOTS of men operate these days, albeit on a smaller scale. This one just happened to be a millionaire on TV and killed himself so it's all over the news.

Return to “The Underground Railroad”