Men or Women: Who's the Better Leader?

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: Men or Women: Who's the Better Leader?

Post by Professor » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:13 pm

Do you really want dumb cunts like this--who represent the pinnacle of the feminist educational system--leading men? :think:

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:23 am

Women Prefer Male Bosses Even More Than Men Do
October 16, 2014

Women fighting for a broader presence in the upper levels of management face at least one very personal obstacle: Most workers don’t want them there. Only one-fifth of people surveyed by Gallup this week said they preferred a female boss over a man. One-third preferred a male boss, and the rest had no preference. The survey, which collected responses from 1,032 adults living in the U.S., found women were more likely than men to want a male boss: 39 percent of women wanted to be led by a man, compared with 26 percent of men.

In the 60 years that Gallup has conducted this survey, women have never preferred a female boss.

A growing pile of evidence suggests that women mistrust, and can undermine, one another at work. In a 2010 survey of 142 legal secretaries, not one preferred to work for a woman partner (about 47 percent had no preference).

A 2011 survey found that 95 percent of working women felt they were undercut by another woman at least once during their professional life.

In a 2008 study, women working for female supervisors experienced more stress than those who had male supervisors, reported the Wall Street Journal.

It may be tempting to assume that the trend will change as a younger generation climbs the ranks. The Gallup data suggest, though, that many in the world-rocking millennial generation would still rather not have a woman in charge.

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:12 am

When is it okay to miss Parliament? Independent MP Sana Hassainia on why she was only at 16 of 269 votes

bitch decides that her job serving her country really translates into the government paying her to do NOTHING.

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:30 pm

bitch freaking out on ferry shows why women aren't fit to lead anyone:

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:08 am

The difference between men and cunts:

Notice the men are able to admit their mistake and take corrective action. The women are too fucking stupid and entitled to grasp the concept. Now you know why men are in charge.

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:13 am

Hillary Clinton was so stupid she used her personal email account instead of a secure government account:

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:33 pm

Sex and Violence, Beyond the Script
By PATRICK HEALYMARCH 15, 2015

In the summer of 2012 the actress Marin Ireland, a past Tony Award nominee, was dating Scott Shepherd, a fellow theater star. They were in London, preparing to perform as the title lovers in “Troilus and Cressida.” Offstage, though, they were arguing about their relationship. According to interviews with both, Ms. Ireland slapped Mr. Shepherd one night at their apartment; two nights later he slapped her with enough force that he knocked her to the floor. When Ms. Ireland walked into rehearsal the next morning, she had a black eye.

Members of their theater company, the Wooster Group, were shocked. As word spread about what happened, the play’s director, Elizabeth LeCompte, gathered the cast members together to talk through their feelings. One actor asked why Mr. Shepherd wasn’t going to jail. Others questioned whether the play should go on. Mr. Shepherd was deeply apologetic.

Ms. Ireland said that she came to feel that instead of doing something about Mr. Shepherd, a company veteran, the Wooster Group was putting the onus on her to stay or quit the play. She remained through the end of the show’s run in Britain, a decision that still gnaws at her.

“I continue to wonder where responsibility and accountability should be for what happened,” Ms. Ireland said. “Many actors don’t know what to do when behavior — physical, sexual, harassment, bullying — crosses a line.”

That confusion over blurry boundaries and accountability, the sense that there was no one impartial to turn to, has propelled Ms. Ireland into a cause that is gaining momentum in the industry. Together with a group of actors and theater professionals, she is pressing unions and others to create clear-cut protocols for registering and handling grievances about harassment in the theater.
Of course people completely ignore that she slapped him as well and only focus on how he slapped her.

The justification is "She's not as strong as he is, look she got slapped so hard she got knocked to the floor while he only got slapped."

Let's put this in another context then, because the idea of a man should never hit a woman has NOTHING to do with physical strength, it has to do with mangina faggots too scared to hold women accountable.

If I slap the UFC Light-Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones in the face and he whoops my ass, do you think anyone is going to say "THAT'S WRONG, HE SHOULD RESTRAIN HIMSELF. HE HAS SUCH A LARGE PHYSICAL ADVANTAGE OVER YOU."

No, we don't do that, we hold MEN accountable.

"You idiot....he's been training in martial arts his entire life....what'd you think was gonna happen?"

It doesn't matter that I'm weaker than him or that he has any advantage over me, it's still MY FAULT.

So what the "man should never hit a woman" rule is really saying is that women are too stupid and emotional to restrain themselves from hitting someone that can kick their ass.

Well if they're too dumb to do that then I don't want these morons governing my life. I want them nice and safe in the house cooking my food, cleaning up, and servicing my cock like she needs the bastard to breathe. Meanwhile I make all the important decisions like.....nevermind I make ALL the decisions.

Don't ever let anybody fool you by using women's natural design as an excuse for why they shouldn't be accountable and simultaneously wag their finger at you for not believing they should have the right to vote or be in positions of authority.

Either we operate by the standard of RESPECTING gender limitations or IGNORING them. But we should NEVER pick and choose based around the whims and wishes of childish females and scared faggot manginas.

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:02 pm

College women fear opposing viewpoints so much that they need blankets, bubbles, cookies, puppy dogs, coloring books, and Play-Doh to cope with them
MARCH 21, 2015

KATHERINE BYRON, a senior at Brown University and a member of its Sexual Assault Task Force, considers it her duty to safeguard her university from any opposing viewpoints that might accidentally make it past the front gates.

So when she heard last fall that a student group had organized a debate against feminists to expose the bullshit rape culture myth, Ms. Byron was alarmed. “Bringing in a speaker like that could serve to invalidate people’s experiences." It could be “damaging.”

Ms. Byron and some fellow task force members secured a meeting with administrators. Not long after, Brown’s president, Christina H. Paxson, announced that the university would hold a simultaneous, competing talk to coddle and further infantilize stupid women who were allergic to competing viewpoints. Meanwhile, student volunteers put up posters advertising that a “safe space” would be available for any stupid women who found the debate too upsetting.

The safe space, Ms. Byron explained, was intended to give women who might find comments “troubling” or “triggering,” a place to recuperate. The room was equipped with cookies, coloring books, bubbles, Play-Doh, calming music, pillows, blankets and a video of frolicking puppies, as well as students and staff members trained to deal with trauma.

At one point she went to the lecture hall — the debate was packed — but after a while, she had to return to the safe space. “I was feeling bombarded by a lot of viewpoints that really go against my dearly and closely held beliefs,” Ms. Hall said.

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:57 am

Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake said it's good for protestors to destroy her city

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:39 am

feminist cunt admits women are too fucking stupid to make their own decisions and require the legal system to babysit them

this is just further proof that women are too dumb to lead anyone in a relationship, let alone govern society.

shape or be shaped.