Men or Women: Who's the Better Leader?

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Carpenter

Men or Women: Who's the Better Leader?

Post by Carpenter » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:39 pm

This is article is yet another testament to the influence of feminism on our society. It's funny to see how people have no problem with saying that they think women are better at X Y and Z, but if someone says that men are better at X Y and Z they are condemned as male chauvinists and misogynists. I long for the day when the word feminism becomes synonymous with hypocrisy.

http://pewresearch.org/pubs/932/men-or- ... ter-leader

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: Men or Women: Who's the Better Leader?

Post by Info » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:30 am

Wikileaks: India's Mayawati 'sent jet to collect shoes'
5 September 2011 Last updated at 07:02 ET

The chief minister of India's Uttar Pradesh state sent an empty private jet to get a pair of sandals from Mumbai, leaked US diplomatic cables say.

Ms Mayawati, an icon to millions of low-caste Dalits, rules over India's most populous state which is also one of the poorest in the country.

But the cables on whistleblower site Wikileaks described her as "obsessed with becoming Prime Minister".

Ms Mayawati or her office is yet to respond to the leaked cables.

An official in the state government told the BBC the government was unlikely to respond.

Cables, dated 23 October 2008 and marked confidential, are among the latest set of documents released by Wikileaks in recent days.

"When she needed new sandals, her private jet flew empty to Mumbai to retrieve her preferred brand," the cables say.

They add that the chief minister is paranoid about her security and "fears assassination" and employs "food tasters" to guard against poisoning.

She maintains a "vice-like grip on all levels of power" and all decisions must run through her or a small group of advisors, the releases say.

Ms Mayawati has sparked controversy for building statues of herself and other Dalit icons, but she denies encouraging a personality cult.

In the last few years, huge concrete parks have been built in the state capital, Lucknow, and Noida, a Delhi suburb, with scores of massive stone statues of Ms Mayawati dotting the landscape.

Statues of political leaders are generally put up posthumously, but Ms Mayawati says that belief is outdated.

Critics accuse her of self-glorification. She accuses them of conspiring against her.

:think:
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

lighterthanair2
Jedi Bonersaber

Post by lighterthanair2 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:30 pm

(Sheeeeeeeyit.)
Because I have needs.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:52 pm

Why Women Prefer to Be Managed By Men
by EMILY on MARCH 8, 2012

First, the
good
FEEL-GOOD, EMOTIONAL CHICK news: When the 700+ executive women surveyed for my new book were asked, “Would you rather work for a man or a woman?” over half (56%) said gender didn’t matter.

Here’s a snapshot of their responses:

“I want a SMART boss.”

“My preference depends on character rather than sex.”

“I just want a good leader.”

Now for the
bad news
TRUTH: Of the remaining 44% who would choose their boss based on gender, 32% would select a man and only 11% would select a women. That’s a disappointing 3-to-1 margin, although many of the women at least had the decency to be conflicted, e.g.

“I have always preferred to work for a man…as a feminist, I feel guilty about that.”

Maybe you’ve heard of similar studies (with similar findings) and been conflicted on this yourself. On one hand, calling out a select group of women as incompetent only perpetuates a stereotype that pulls down the rest of us. On the other, the only way we can collectively change is to fearlessly smoke out the issues.

If there are certain behaviors that appear to be holding women back, isn’t it better to bring them out in the open instead of pretending they don’t exist? After all, it’s the things we avoid, ignore, and intentionally keep hidden that eventually hurt us the most.

Problem is, the loudest and most influential voices in this debate are often the most derogatory. I mean, the media has had an absolute field day reporting on the so-called Queen Bee Syndrome, i.e. the psychological pain and suffering some women claim to endure under the stress of other women managers.

All of this begs the question: Are women really this bad or have we been SO duped by the press and researchers that we’re actually looking for the worst in ourselves? Or has Manhood 101 been right all along: WOMEN ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO LEAD ANYONE.

One thing is for sure regardless: THIS is our “collective -ick” and it doesn’t matter whether you’re a manager or not, if you’re a women in business you will bump up against these issues – and the way you handle yourself will set the stage for how far you go in your career.

Yes, it’s that important.

I promised to share the results from my recent survey of 700+ executive women on why they preferred to be managed by men. Here are the top three reasons cited, listed in order of most to least popular.

#1 Men are more direct.

“I hate to say this, but….my male bosses have been easier to read and made expectations clearer than most of my female bosses.”

“I usually find male bosses as easy, effective, no nonsense.”

Recently I had a manager tell me the story of an employee he called in to his office for some corrective coaching. Since this was usually a very spirited staffer, he was surprised to find her quiet as a mouse, mostly just nodding her head as he explained how she could have handled a particular situation better. At the end of the meeting, the manager asked the employee if she had any questions. She didn’t….and yet… not even an hour later the manager said he received a multi-paragraphed email from the employee stating her side of the case. This is madness.

#2 Women are competitive

“Unfortunately, women come to the workplace feeling so scrappy as if they have to fight for everything as they try to climb the ladder.”

“My experience with women has been almost all competitive.”

#3 Women are too emotional

“Women tend to bring emotions to the table no matter what, and can be unfair because of that.”

“Women bosses can be dramatic, and remember the smallest perceived slight forever.”

shape or be shaped.

Pillow Fort

Post by Pillow Fort » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:58 pm

So I'm on Failbook (Gaybook, Fakebook, ect...) and I'm part of this little group called "Ask a Navy SEAL" run by real US Navy SEALs who answer any questions you may have.

So anyway, one of these Navy SEALs decides to post an update and here it is:
Female Navy SEALs? A good idea if you ask me...
:think:

And a lot of guys vaguely answered this post simply with "Disagree", period. Then there was the predictable feminist, feel-good, GI Jane BS...
I agree. If one makes it, they make it. No discrimination.

:dance:
Just for your info there are female navy EOD and if you know anything about naval special ops it's that EOD goes through a lot of the same training and same physical requirements that SEALs go through, and EOD get attached to SEAL and Army SF units. So all you that disagree it's not that far fetched. Also in no way I'm I saying that females get held to a lower standard.
Yet this is exactly what happens when females enter the police force and become firemen; they get held to lower standards and everyone suffers so a bunch of feminist can feel good about themselves.

The guy who posted this noneness may be a Navy SEAL but that doesn't shield him from saying dumb shit. I asked him why he thought it was a good idea and I still have no response which is disappointing because I'm starting to lose patience with people who simply give opinions without justifying them.

So what do you guys think?

I think there is no way a female could survive the training, I have never heard of a woman doing 80+ push ups, or staying awake for 5 days.

Why not ask the Germans, their special forces unit, the KSK Kommando Spezialkräfte is open to women, but wikipedia states:
Although the KSK was not explicitly restricted to male troops since the Bundeswehr opened all units to women in 2001, so far, no woman has been able to pass the physical requirements of the KSK.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:33 pm

show me a woman who can pass these physical requirements, and i'll show you a pre-op tranny.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:50 am

Imagine having one of these mindless cunts as president. Just listen to what they have to say about men.

:barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy:

shape or be shaped.

Pillow Fort

Post by Pillow Fort » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Reminds me of some day time talk show.

As if electing a bunch of women will improve the country because of its novelty. It's like you have cancer and the chemotherapy, and everything else failed, so let's bang our head against a wall, that will cure it.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:39 pm

Rio policeman loses job after exposing female incompetence on the job

A Brazilian police inspector has lost his job after using Twitter to expose the incompetence of the women who worked for him.

Pedro Paulo Pinho tweeted that out of the 14 women staff of a Rio de Janeiro police station "only one had the talent, courage and determination needed for police work".

The head of Rio's police, an incompetent woman herself, fired him and replaced him with another incompetent female officer.

Mr Pinho apologised to any women who felt offended but said his tweets had been misinterpreted.

Inspector Pinho said he was angry with one particular policewoman, who had "a history of problems" in the police station.

When she did not show up for work on Monday and he found the lazy cunt tweeting from elsewhere, he started posting himself.

"That made me very angry and I started to give out opinions about public service and explaining that police work demands talent, determination, but without generalising," he told Brazilian news.

But the head of Rio de Janeiro civil police, Martha Rocha, was offended after hearing the truth about her incompetence as a woman.

In a statement, she said that Mr Pinho was removed because of his "difficulties in managing the human resources at his disposal". I.e., he couldn't keep his bitches in check.

The Rio police chief also justified her choice of replacement, Inspector Monique Vidal, for her "trajectory as a female officer" matching the level of incompetence previously demonstrated by her fellow incompetent female officers.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Wed May 01, 2013 10:58 am

Racketeering, Smuggling, Sex with Guards: 25 Indicted in Massive Baltimore Prison Scandal
24 April 2013

A major scandal in the Baltimore city corrections system netted an indictment of 25 people — including 13 prison guards — on charges of drug conspiracy, money laundering and racketeering, all run through a prison gang operation in which inmates virtually controlled the jail in which they were incarcerated.

Federal law enforcement officials say the defendants conspired with or took bribes from members of the Black Guerilla Family to smuggle drugs, cellphones, and other contraband in and out of the Baltimore City Detention Center and several facilities connected to it. Four female corrections officers named in the indictment even allegedly became pregnant (one of them twice) by the gang’s accused ringleader, inmate Tavon White.

The scheme ran from 2009 through at least February, when it was discovered through a series of inspections by the Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services.

But before it was busted, the gang operated with near complete impunity.”In this case, the inmates literally took over the asylum and the detention centers became safe havens for the BGF,” said FBI Special Agent Stephen E. Vogt in a statement. “Law enforcement should not have to concern itself with criminal subjects who have already been arrested and relegated to detention centers.”

At the center of the allegations is White, 36, who was accused of a 2009 attempted murder and was being held at BCDC awaiting trial. In a transcript of an intercepted cellphone call included in the indictment, he appears to implicate himself as the leader of the gang by asserting that nothing happens within the jail without his approval:

This is my jail. You understand that? I’m dead serious….I make every final call in this jail…and nothing go past me, everything come to me….Any of my brothers that deal with anybody, it’s gonna come to me. You see what I am saying? Everything come to me. Everything. Before a mother-f—— hit a n—— in the mouth, guess what they do, they gotta run it through me. I tell them whether it’s a go ahead, and they can do it or whether they hold back. Before a mother-f—— stab somebody, they gotta run it through me….Anything that get done must go through me.”

The Black Guerilla Family is one of many prison gangs that operate throughout the country. Its origins date back to the radical movements of the 1960s, and it operates within various prison systems and also on the streets; a member was convicted in the 1989 shooting death of Black Panther co-founder Huey P. Newton. The BGF has been the dominant gang at the Baltimore facility since 2006.

The indictment says inmates paid their co-conspirators through Green Dot Money Pak prepaid cards, and even purchased luxury items for guards who were working with the gang. For example, officials say White gave corrections officer Jennifer Owens a diamond ring and bought Mercedes Benz, BMW and Acura automobiles for Owens, Katera Stevenson, Chania Brooks and Tiffany Lender — all guards that he allegedly had sexual relationships with. These relationships, the indictment says, were used to influence the women who in turn helped the smuggling operation.

But these five were not the only ones involved, according to the indictment. Eight other prison officers performed duties ranging from smuggling contraband into the prison to tipping off BGF members about law enforcement “shakedowns” to standing lookout while the guards had sex with inmates. All of the 13 corrections officers accused in the indictment are female.

shape or be shaped.