Proof that females are physically incompetent

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Boris The Chick
Old enough to buy first Playboy

Re: Chick tries out for the NFL... trigger warning: COMEDY

Post by Boris The Chick » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:23 pm

Lulz, she kicked the ball twice and her leg couldnt take it anymore... GIRL POWER! :girlclap:

"I hope this shines a light on sports..., generally for women"

yeah, your embarrasing failure is gonna shine in the life of many delucional women, dont worry about that...

Smock
Jedi Bonersaber

Post by Smock » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:53 pm

I thought I should re-post this here. It's relevant. Maximizing female achievement while demonizing male achievements.

https://www.manhood101.com/forum/viewto ... 760#p18760" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Fasty posted the original.
Plus, Sam Gordon also showed on the NFL Honors. :D1

Boris The Chick
Old enough to buy first Playboy

Post by Boris The Chick » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

lololololol, that is some great ammunation, thanx for posting it, i didnt see it the first time :goodjob:

Lazy Artist
Small boy from Nigeria

Post by Lazy Artist » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:03 am

I really don't see how this kind of behavior promotes equality. All they seem to be doing is reinforcing the known fact that women are weaker than men. How is it "empowering" women? Maybe the "empowering" thing is that women can pressure men into letting them try to compete with them. I wonder what feminists would do if the Olympics decided that, for the sake of equality, males and females would no longer be segregated. I bet the only woman left in the games would be the one skeet shooter who did so well last time.
"Whoever rebukes a man will afterward find more favor
than he who flatters with his tongue."
Proverbs 28:23

Garfield
Popeye

Post by Garfield » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:43 pm

Lazy Artist wrote:Maybe the "empowering" thing is that women can pressure men into letting them try to compete with them.
Feminism is all about women gaining control over men. The control can be a position of influence, authority, a seat in the Senate, or even claiming a "rape culture" to make men look bad. Women are great leaders, athletes, and. . . well . . . men. So of course a woman can kick a ball 60 yards, evidence to the contrary notwithstanding.

This part of society makes me sick. :barfy: I want to slap the mess out of these people until they come back to reality. :stars:
The rate at which a person can mature is directly proportional to the embarrassment he can tolerate. - Douglas Engelbart

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Proof that females are physically incompetent

Post by Info » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:43 am

feminists are so angry about Manhood 101 telling the truth that they flagged this arm wrestling video that proves just how WEAK women really are compared to men. So now you have to be over a certain age to view the truth:
Edit: new version posted due to censorship of the other video

backup link

and here's some more gender comedy:
Some cunt wins $50,000 for make-believe victory over men

Aleksandra Duliba wins the 2013 L.A. Marathon. The 27-year-old from Belarus claims a victory in her professional debut and collects a $50,000 gender bonus for finishing ahead of men's winner Erick Mose of Kenya.
Daily News wrote:2013 L.A. Marathon: Aleksandra Duliba takes women's title, beats men's winner Erick Mose in first-to-the-finish-line challenge
Universal Sports Network wrote:2013 LA Marathon: Aleksandra Duliba wins
Huffington Post wrote:Aleksandra Duliba Wins The 2013 L.A. Marathon
LA Times wrote:Aleksandra Duliba wins the 2013 L.A. Marathon
.......oh one small detail they forgot to mention: THE BITCH GOT A 18 MINUTE 35 SECOND HEAD START.
:D2

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

MrCareBear
Jedi Bonersaber

Re: Proof that females are physically incompetent

Post by MrCareBear » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:43 am

Despite the 18 minute head start she only managed to be 2 minute quicker than the guy. Fail on so many levels, it's hilarious.
Lets be bros!

SuperMoron
Popeye

Post by SuperMoron » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:47 pm

"The elite women’s field received an 18-minute, 35-second head start for the gender challenge, based on a formula involving the lifetime bests of the elite male and female runner."

This is shameful, to say the least.

Considering that women aren't very good at math and hard sciences, perhaps a "head start" should be given to that area as well. :dunce:

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:27 pm

Here's women pretending to be police officers. Utter fucking incompetence and retardation:

Edit: btw, youtube flagged our video as hate speech so we just linked to THEIR OWN FUCKING VIDEO WHICH IS EXACTLY THE SAME VIDEO :D3 :D3 :D3 :D3

moral of the story: never underestimate the idiocy of feminism.
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

tigerblood
Jedi Bonersaber

Post by tigerblood » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:19 pm

:barfy: :barfy: :barfy: To think that women are given duty to "protect and serve" makes me very unsafe for a couple reasons. 1) These chicks use unnecessary and dangerous tactics to subdue a suspect, yet their logic makes them feel like it's absolutely justified. They say, "fuck the constitution, fuck the due process, fuck every limitation law enforcement has made for me. If i feel unsafe, i'm shooting first and asking questions later". :?: The correct course of action didn't even seem like an option to these chicks. That guy ran because he probably panicked and did not know what was going on. If those were three male bounty hunter or cops, he probably would have voluntarily put his hands behind his head and gave in instead of taking these chicks like a joke, because women with guns and law enforcement powers = joke.

2) These three chicks had about every non lethal weapon under the sun and still could barely stop a fat fuck on their own. Lets say their actions were justified in this situation.. They still should be fired for their epic failure of taking control of the situation. They just don't have the capacity to subdue a man. A 1 legged, blind in one eye, male midget probably could have done a better job than these cunt clowns. If i ever need to call 911 for an emergency, i would beg the operator to tell the female cops to sit back and make the coffee while the competent male heroes are sent on their way.
Last edited by tigerblood on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My schedule is my road map to success. Without it, i'm on the road to nowhere.

Fuck your feelings..JUST DO IT