Men Going Against the Grain

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: Men Going Against the Grain

Post by Info » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:02 am

This guy has more balls than batman. :giveheart:

backup link

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:05 am

Snooki gets taught a lesson in manners:

Police officer puts bitch in check:

Hero Bus driver uppercuts bitch in Cleveland

Man smacks the soul out of girl on the NY Subway

McDonald's cashier is a MOTHERFUCKING HERO defending himself against 2 attacking cunts:

Police officer puts bitch in check:

Bitch thought she could assault guy with impunity, guess again!

Bitch at McDonald's tries the slap game

Man punches attacking cunt thru window

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:27 am

'All women should be banned from barber shops'
26 Nov 2014
A Liverpool barber shop has been accused of breaching equalities legislation for banning women. Martin Daubney talks to its defiant owner about why men need their own space

A heavily-tattooed, street-talking Irish barber has become the unlikely target of a hate campaign – after he took the decidedly un-PC decision to ban women from his barber shops. When Johnny the BaBa – real name Johnny Shanahan, 36 – opened branches of his Barber Barber shops in Manchester and Liverpool, his men-only door policy initially delighted his image-conscious punters. But his stance soon attracted criticism, and his defiant comments – including “I don’t think there’s any place in a barber’s shop for women, period” – caused predictable, delicious ire among the terminally outraged Twitter minority, who angrily clamoured for his shop to be shut down.

For his unapologetic stance – which he insists isn’t anti-woman but pro-man – Johnny has received death threats, having previously had his shop vandalised and even soiled tampons posted through his door. Yet despite all this – and perhaps in part even because of it – his men-only door policy has been a soar-away success with his punters, who daily queue around the block at both branches for a £24 trim.

Inside, customers are free to enjoy “ male banter”, plus there’s a bar, poker, cigars and his stylish sidekicks called the Scoundrels, who look like tattooed extras from Boardwalk Empire who’ve been on the bourbon. I catch up with Johnny – dressed for work in a three-piece suit and bowler hat – in a noisy Manchester café as he prepares for a busy day, his tattooed fingers bearing his motto - STAY TRUE - cradling a morning brew. “People disagree with me on this issue, but I’m sticking to my guns,” he says. “I suppose we will get criticised for this ‘til the day we retire, but we won’t change. Men’s barber’s shops belong to men. I fell in love with men’s barbers when I was a child, my grandad used to take me to a barber’s shop on Saturdays. Men had very little money and couldn’t afford to go the pub, so they went to the barber’s shop, talking about sport and having general men chit-chat. I started working there aged 13, sweeping the floors. I never left. I worked there nearly 15 years.”

By focusing on traditional technical excellence and contemporary hipster style, Johnny turned a failing business into Ireland’s most recognisable barber’s. Then last November, perhaps ironically, it was Johnny’s wife who encouraged him to take his men-only policy to the UK mainland. “My wife is a great woman she is very supportive and said I should give it a try,” he said. ”I spent a year going back and forth to Manchester and the rest is history. My customers love it: they feel a part of something. We don’t do appointments, we do walk-ups, it doesn’t matter who you are. If you’ve got £24 in your pocket you’re a VIP to me. We have them all: the big names, the gangsters, judges. For every one person that doesn’t like it, there’s a hundred that do.”

But in August things turned nasty after the Liverpool Echo reported that a woman had been asked to leave the shop while her faggot mangina boyfriend was having his hair cut. “I don’t know how they’re getting away with it," said Harriet Brignall, 18. "I was mortified. It’s like a step backwards in time.” Local Labour councillor and Faggot White Knight Nick Small weighed in to the debate, telling the paper: “Barber Barber may well believe they’re being ironic or edgy, but I believe that by banning women from the premises, they may well be in breach of equalities legislation.”

Johnny says: “It was ridiculous, they were like a dog with a bone. It kicked off on Twitter and all of a sudden we were being compared to Islamic State. People were making me out to be some sort of club-wielding Neanderthal who goes home and beats his wife up. But 99 per cent of women think it’s a great idea – it’s just one per cent of Left-wing idiots. Most of these women seem to spend all their time trying to emasculate men. People were calling me a pig and all because we don’t allow ladies in for a service we don’t provide, but we’re not trained to do their hair. What’s the problem?"

Women, Johnny adds, are allowed over the threshold. "They come into the shop every day – they just don’t stay. I’d say 85 per cent of our voucher sales are from women.” Social media and local press hostilities escalated, resulting in a decidedly unsavoury protest featuring feminine hygiene products. “On Twitter they said, ‘I hope you get firebombed’ and ‘I hope you die’ – it’s keyboard warriors and I didn’t take them seriously for one minute,” says Johnny. “Then I came into work one morning and there were 20-30 tampons – they weren’t used but they were dipped in red paint or something. They’d been thrown at my window and posted through the letterbox. That’s what you’re dealing with.”

Yet Johnny’s booming profits – and plans to open four branches in London next year – prove his USP of “having a space where men can be men” has chimed with modern blokes. As a final poke in the eye for the equalities mob, tonight the self-made millionaire is up for a Junior Chamber International Entrepeneur of the Year award. “Men feel more comfortable in men-only spaces,” he says. “They enjoy it. There are very few places left where men are allowed to be men. Here, they feel like part of a club. We’re not for everybody, but if you try to please everybody, you will end up pleasing nobody. That’s one of the hardest lessons I’ve learned in life. If you try to please everybody, you’ll die frustrated.”

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Sun May 24, 2015 9:08 am

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:00 pm

Hero Ezekiel Gilbert puts thieving hooker in check by sending her to the Great Brothel in the sky
June 7, 2013

A Texas man became a MOTHERFUCKING HERO :dance: when he shot a Craigslist hooker dead after she took $150 of his hard earned cash but refused to have sex. He has been rightly cleared of murder by a jury.

Ezekiel Gilbert, 30, was facing the possibility of life in jail for the terminating the dirty skank and thief Lenora Frago, 23, outside his San Antonio apartment in 2009. Gilbert used a AK-47 assault rifle to spray the thief's car with bullets as she was driven away at 4:15 a.m. by her alleged pimp, Christopher Perkins.

Frago was hit in the neck. :girlclap:

Left paralyzed and brain damaged from the shooting, she was hooked up to a respirator for several months until her family pulled the plug in July 2010.

A Bexar County Texas court jury on Thursday took 11 hours to acquit Gilbert — saying his actions were justified because he was simply trying to retrieve stolen property. This is because state residents are permitted "to use deadly force to recover property during a nighttime theft." Gilbert's defense attorneys argued the shooting was justified, as he thought sex was included as part of the fee.

Gilbert hugged his attorneys and thanked God, his lawyers, and the jury following his acquittal, reports My San Antonio. Unfortunately, he forgot to thank Manhood 101. :~(

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:54 pm

How deep does government corruption run?

This deep: code name ECHELON

Edward Snowden.

Duncan Campbell.

These men deserve to be recognized as HEROES. :goodjob:

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:57 am

Donald Trump sends that cunt Megyn Kelly back to the kitchen

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

backup link

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:03 am

Here's a man being accountable to his politically incorrect views:

backup link

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:30 pm

“It is not always the same thing to be a good man and a good citizen.”
― Aristotle, Selected Writings From The Nicomachean Ethics And Politics

“One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.”
― Martin Luther King Jr.

“An individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for the law”
― Martin Luther King Jr.

“If the injustice is part of the necessary friction of the machine of government, let it go, let it go: perchance it will wear smooth--certainly the machine will wear out… but if it is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then I say, break the law. Let your life be a counter-friction to stop the machine. What I have to do is to see, at any rate, that I do not lend myself to the wrong which I condemn.”
― Henry David Thoreau, Civil Disobedience and Other Essays

“Civil disobedience, as I put it to the audience, was not the problem, despite the warnings of some that it threatened social stability, that it led to anarchy. The greatest danger, I argued, was civil obedience, the submission of individual conscience to governmental authority. Such obedience led to the horrors we saw in totalitarian states, and in liberal states it led to the public's acceptance of war whenever the so-called democratic government decided on it...

In such a world, the rule of law maintains things as they are. Therefore, to begin the process of change, to stop a war, to establish justice, it may be necessary to break the law, to commit acts of civil disobedience, as Southern blacks did, as antiwar protesters did.”

― Howard Zinn, You Can't Be Neutral on a Moving Train: A Personal History of Our Times

“There is a heady sense of manhood that comes from advancing from apathy to commitment, from timidity to courage, from passivity to aggressiveness. There is an intoxication that comes from standing up to the police at last.”
― David T. Dellinger, From Yale to Jail: The Life Story of a Moral Dissenter

“I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season.”
― Martin Luther King Jr.

“One has not only a legal, but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.”
― Martin Luther King Jr., Letter from the Birmingham Jail

“If patriotism were defined, not as blind obedience to government, not as submissive worship to flags and anthems, but rather as love of one's country, one's fellow citizens (all over the world), as loyalty to the principles of justice and democracy, then patriotism would require us to disobey our government, when it violated those principles.”
― Howard Zinn, The Zinn Reader: Writings on Disobedience and Democracy

"The sacred rights of mankind are not to be rummaged for, among old parchments, or musty records. They are written, as with a sun beam, in the whole volume of human nature, by the hand of the divinity itself; and can never be erased or obscured by mortal power."
―Alexander Hamilton The Farmer Refuted, February 23, 1775

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:50 pm

"Arrest Me! I Will NOT Comply."-- Gavin Seim

Washington state GUN OWNERS STAGE THE LARGEST FELONY CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE RALLY IN AMERICA’S HISTORY

Seim Calls Patriots Up During Armed Defiance at Capital!

penn & teller help you understand the 2nd amendment
Only bias or deficient English comprehension can make you fail to understand the clear and simple language of the second amendment. It's saying: "Because militias are necessary, citizens need to be allowed to arm themselves."

People who argue that this means only citizens in the militia are supposed to be armed reveal their ignorance of history and early modern political ideologies. Americans of the 18th century were very heavily influenced by English Whig tradition, especially the founding fathers. The Whig doctrine was extremely skeptical of standing armies (professional armies that persist even in peace time) because they believed such armies develop loyalties and interests counter to the citizenry. Instead of standing armies, the Whigs wanted the common male citizen to be armed and able to group up with his countrymen to form a militia when needed. The idea being that the country's fighting force would never turn against the citizenry because the force would be the citizenry. So saying only members of the militia are supposed to be armed and not the people in general makes no sense, because the militia and the people aren't really two separate entities in the first place.
For those assuming that the 2nd Amendment only applies to the National guard

Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Or in laymen's terms: a well balanced breakfast, being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed. who has the rights to guns? a well balanced breakfast or the people?

shape or be shaped.