Men Going Against the Grain

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Dick Van Dyke
Hall Monitor

Men Going Against the Grain

Post by Dick Van Dyke » Sun May 19, 2013 6:19 pm

Ripping up the rules of management

Since starting the first Men's Wearhouse (MW) clothing outlet in Houston in 1973, George Zimmer has followed a low-cost contrarian formula. He shuns glitzy retail areas and malls, preferring to open stores in outdoor plazas. He even stars in his own TV commercials. "I have more belief in my company than anyone else," Zimmer says. "So why hire an actor?" Why indeed. Since going public 15 years ago, Men's Wearhouse has grown its annual profit from $5.9 million to $149 million.

One more contrarian thing: It is Zimmer's policy that no employee or interviewee will ever undergo a criminal background check. Conventional retail wisdom says this guarantees petty larceny on a grand scale. In fact, the company loses a mere 0.4 percent of revenue to theft, way less than the typical 1.5 percent loss suffered by big retailers

"I don't trust the U.S. justice system to get it right," says Zimmer, who is himself a recovering alcoholic. "I'd rather make my own decisions, and I believe in giving people a second chance."
coffee's for closers.

Zenic9000
Jedi Bonersaber

Re: Men Going Against the Grain

Post by Zenic9000 » Sun May 19, 2013 7:11 pm

I remember seeing this the other day. This is the kind of guy I would like to work for. Someone who understands people can change, and information from "authority figures" isn't always correct. I really hate big corporations because they are usually more concerned with their professional image than being truthful. Big companies are made up of real people with faults just like anyone else.
The more you push on your comfort zone, the bigger it becomes.

The greatest mistake in life is to be continually fearing you will make one -Elbert Hubbard

pay attention to your fucking signature, you fuck. -Plum

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:58 am

Tyler, the Creator Reported to Australian Police After Standing Up To Man-hating Feminist Group
"Yeah, I got a sold-out show right now bitch. Hey this fucking song is dedicated to you, you fucking cunt."

June 7, 2013

Odd Future ringleader Tyler, the Creator's controversial spring continues with this week's trip to Australia, which has culminated in allegations of verbal abuse, the shutdown of an in-store signing, and requests that his visa be revoked. The setting and specifics are new, but the complaints are the same as those that have been lodged against Tyler and the Odd Future crew since they began receiving attention a few years ago: that his lyrics promote violence against women (sexual and otherwise) and that he should be penalized for them.

The controversy stems primarily from the criticisms of a man-hating feminist group called Collective Shout, who've been lobbying for Tyler's Australian shows to be cancelled and his visa taken away. As the Music reports, they've received the support of a faggot white knight Alex Hawke, a (very conservative, male) member of the Australian House of Representatives, who's attempting to turn Tyler into a national political talking point.

Hawke told the House of Representatives this week, per The Music: “Allowing this man a visa to promote this misogyny to audiences, including children, is a complete disgrace and an insult to all of us, and to women in particular. Australia must be clear that we have a zero tolerance for these extreme acts of violence (yes this faggot white knight considers words to be akin to VIOLENCE :D3 ), and the government and the minister have power to take action against this sort of intolerance and those encouraging the dehumanisation of women.”

Hawke has gone so far as to involve Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard, saying: "Prime Minister, I urge you… to seriously reconsider and review the visa granted to Tyler, The Creator under section 501—the character assessment test. All of us in his House should stop the spread of this vile message against women.”

Australia, a confounding place where ultra-conservative and feminist ideals align in the self-righteous name of villainizing and penalizing American rappers for their lyrics.

The campaign against Tyler has strengthened with allegations from man-hating cunt Talithia Stone, a Collective Shout member who says she was verbally abused last night on the basis of her Twitter campaign against the rapper, as The Guardian reports.

Tyler retweeted Stone saying: "have to visit [streetwear store] @Culturekings tomoz to protest against @fucktyler he will be there at midday. I think they need an educating on #misogyny." According to the Music, Odd Future's in-store signing at Culture Kings was shut down by police, seemingly due to sheer overcrowding.
According to The Guardian, Tyler, in characteristically brave fashion, called out the stupid cunt at his concert last night (she was in attendance). "Fucking bitch, I wish she could hear me call her a bitch, too, fucking whore," he said. "Yeah, I got a sold-out show right now bitch. Hey this fucking song is dedicated to you, you fucking cunt."

"I was petrified," Stone, who captured clear video of the rant on her phone, told The Guardian. "I was standing among the crowd of people chanting along with threats toward me," said the Professional Victim. She's since reported him to the police on grounds of verbal abuse, but her efforts might be futile: "FUCK THAT SHOW WAS THE BEST FUCK," Tyler Tweeted. "AUS WAS AWES... THEY MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS IMPORTANT TONIGHT DUDE."

Hopefully more auzzies will get their balls back and stand up to man-hating cunts as this Hero for free speech Tyler already has.
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:56 pm

Pacman Jones---A fucking HERO! standing up to a cunt!
Pacman Jones Arrested For Defending Himself Against A Cunt Committing Assault!

Action starts around 1:00 mark:

:shouting: :drinks: :giveheart: :girlclap:

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:32 am

This guy is the HERO of NY subway. Teaches bitch a lesson in common sense AND HE STOMPS OUT A FAGGOT WHITE KNIGHT!!!:

backup link

:slapface: :slapface: :slapface: :slapface: :slapface: :slapface: :slapface: :slapface:

:pie: :pie: :pie: :pie: :pie: :pie: :pie: :pie: :knee: :knee: :knee: :knee: :knee: :knee: :bunnyhearts: :bunnyhearts: :bunnyhearts: :bearlove: :bearlove: :twinkie: :twinkie:

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:32 am

Equality Fatality:

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:33 am

bitch slaps and gets slapped

backup link
Legend has it that she's still spinning to this day.

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:36 am

A woman tries to play tough guy by assaulting a man in public. It doesn't go so well for her:

man at the liquor store doesn't stand for nonsense from a bitch.

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:41 am

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:44 am