The feminist legal system

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Info
Dean of Beatdowns

The feminist legal system

Post by Info » Fri May 31, 2013 6:59 pm

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Hlootoo
First pubic hair

Re: The feminist legal system

Post by Hlootoo » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:16 am

This...this is beautiful. It's poetry in the form of an Internet comic! Not only do I love the Roald Dahl-style artwork, but I love the TRUTH that it sends out-especially the ending panel..."That's not justice".

F*cking brilliant! :goodjob:

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:50 pm

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:06 pm

U.S. Supreme Court deals a blow to the wrongly accused
Monday, June 3, 2013

The United States Supreme Court today held that your D.N.A. can be taken and entered into a national database if you are ever arrested, rightly or wrongly, and for whatever reason. The decision was 5-4, and Justice Scalia's dissent was joined by Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan. Yes, you read that right. Justice Scalia championed for the presumptively innocent, and he was joined by the liberal wing of the court.

In the United States of America, because of the Fourth Amendment, police aren't supposed to force innocent people to submit to searches and seizures without a warrant, without probable cause, or without individualized suspicion. Police aren’t supposed to “round up the usual suspects,” all due apologies to Captain Renault.

DNA testing is the ultimate search and seizure method. Courts have upheld DNA testing of prisoners and parolees, but persons who have only been arrested, not convicted, traditionally are afforded privacy rights closer to the rights of ordinary citizens. Prior to conviction, the old rule was that the only legitimate intrusions upon a person's freedom and privacy are those that were directly relate to the prosecutorial needs of the specific case under investigation.

Round up the Usual Suspects

All that is rapidly changing. In state after state, the Fourth Amendment rights of persons merely arrested are being sacrificed in the interest of nabbing more violent criminals. The federal government and more than half the states now have laws allowing DNA collection from some or all arrestees. The DNA profiles of even innocent people are entered into enormous databases accessible by numerous law enforcement agencies across the country.

The Problem

What's the problem with collecting DNA evidence from persons merely arrested but not convicted? The problem is that it's a legal high-tech fishing expedition, unprecedented in our history, much worse than allowing the police to go rummaging through your house without your permission or a warrant looking for anything they might use against you, both now and in the future. Law enforcement is using the DNA profiles of presumptively innocent persons, arrested but not convicted, in the hopes of “getting lucky" and linking the arrestee to some crime completely unrelated to the one it is supposed to be investigating -- crimes committed anywhere in the United States, and even crimes that haven't been committed yet. An innocent man or boy wrongly arrested for a rape he didn’t commit, who is never convicted, will find his DNA being examined for every unresolved rape and violent crime that occurs thereafter, anywhere in the United States, until the day he dies. He will be an automatic suspect and an unwitting, and unwilling, participant in high-tech DNA police line ups every time the government wants to “round up the usual suspects.” Some states even use DNA databases to find not only people in the database, but also their family members.

Make no mistake, states have a financial interest in doing this. States that collect DNA from individuals arrested for certain serious crimes (murder, voluntary manslaughter, serious sexual offenses or serious kidnapping offenses), and compare the samples to those in the FBI's DNA database CODIS at least once, can receive Federal bonus money. In fact, some states receive millions of dollars in Federal grants each year.

Some Sane and Rational Voices

Some voices crying in the wilderness recognize the threats to the innocent. “Sen. Patrick Leahy, a Vermont Democrat who is chairman of the judiciary committee, believes federal DNA testing laws have gone too far. Although he strongly supports the Violence Against Women Act, he said he always had reservations about its mandate that DNA be collected from anyone arrested or detained by federal authorities. ‘This change adds little or no value for law enforcement, while intruding on the privacy rights of people who are, in our system, presumed innocent,’ Leahy said . . . when he tried, unsuccessfully, to discourage the Justice Department from implementing the policy.” http://www.geneticsandsociety.org/article.php?id=4665" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kellie Greene, a Florida rape victim, saw through the politicized effort to tramp on the rights of innocent men. She blames the rush to test DNA on “legislators acting like they're tough on crime." http://www.geneticsandsociety.org/article.php?id=4665" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The ACLU has said that CODIS should not become “a system that gathers personal information about innocent people just in case they someday commit a crime. Any DNA records included in the federal CODIS systems should pertain to people who have been convicted of serious violent crimes.” http://www.aclu.org/racial-justice_pris ... iciary-com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The ACLU has also said this: “At its core, such an effort violates one of the fundamental principles of American law, which is that one is presumed innocent until proven guilty. Housing a person’s DNA in a criminal database renders that person an automatic suspect for any future crime – without warrant, probable cause or individualized suspicion.” http://www.aclu.org/files/assets/ACLU_S ... _Cases.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DNA Collection Hurts Criminal Investigations

Supporters point to the fact that collecting DNA of arrestees is a powerful police resource in unsolved "cold cases," and the more DNA on file, the more likely criminals will be caught.

Not so fast, say Professors Brandon Garrett and Erin Murphy. They've blown the lid off that argument. It is a myth that it helps solve more crimes. In fact, it is hurting crime investigations: "The police solve more crimes not by taking DNA from suspects who have never been convicted, but by collecting more evidence at crime scenes." And: "taking DNA from a lot of arrestees slows the testing in active criminal investigations." http://www.njeffersonnews.com/community ... ore-crimes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Threats to the Wrongly Accused

In addition, Garrett and Murphy say, DNA collection from people merely arrested, not convicted, can hurt innocent people:
Putting DNA from arrestees into databanks also exposes more innocent people to the risk of false accusation or conviction. Interpretation of DNA evidence from known offenders is straightforward, but crime scene samples often require subjective judgments that may lead to errors. What is more, cross-contamination and accidental sample switches have occurred in labs across the country. In one case in Nevada, a man spent four years in jail because an analyst accidentally switched his sample. In three more cases, erroneous DNA testing led to wrongful convictions that were overturned by subsequent DNA tests. A 2009 National Academy of Science report criticized the current lack of quality control in the forensic testing system. But improvement seems less likely if crime labs are inundated with DNA from arrestees. The FBI has also opposed confidential access for researchers who could independently assess government assertions about the accuracy of DNA databases.
The Duke University Institute for Genome Sciences & Policy has explained: “With an increase in CODIS profiles, a higher percentage of false hits with DNA evidence is possible.” http://www.genome.duke.edu/issues/katie ... sue-brief/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In addition, there is the opportunity not just for more error but for enormous mischief. It is "much easier . . . to plant DNA than fingerprints, [so] the potential for misconduct is troubling." http://singularityhub.com/2011/07/20/ar ... t-booking/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Racial Disparities

Professors Garrett and Murphy also point out the racial disparities created by collected of DNA from arrestees:
In addition, arrestee testing exacerbates the racial disparities in DNA databases. Because African-Americans and Hispanics make up a disproportionate share of convicts, they are overrepresented in databases. Racial disparities in arrest rates, particularly for minor crimes like drug possession, can be even starker. Allowing states to bank DNA of arrestees will mean including disproportionate amounts of genetic information from African-Americans and Hispanics as compared to other groups.
Even if a state allows you to have your DNA expunged if your arrest was mistaken, Professors Garrett and Murphy explain: ". . . in some states it is up to you to petition the court, and needless to say there is no right to counsel or easy online way to carry out such a request."

In the Public Discourse, No Room for Concern for Innocents

In our literally hysterical law-and-order times, the public discourse on crime has devolved into a monologue, and the only voice that matters is the actual, the would-be, or the putative victim's. Even whispering about the need to insure that the innocent aren't punished with the guilty is greeted with mouth frothing, profane rebukes, and accusations from snarky bloggers that we are trying to help rapists beat the rap.

If innocent men and boys who are wrongly arrested for rapes they didn't commit can have their DNA taken and included in a federal database, why not force everyone, or at least all men and boys, to do the same? And how long will it be before someone suggests that with a straight face? As one ACLU official facetiously put it: "We could solve even more crimes if we put everybody's DNA in the database."

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:33 pm

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:55 pm

Pacman Jones Arrested For Defending Himself Against A Cunt Committing Assault!

Action starts around 1:00 mark:

shape or be shaped.

Dick Van Dyke
Hall Monitor

Post by Dick Van Dyke » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:02 am

BLIND feminist bitch judge childishly and emotionally gives former NFL star Chad Johnson 30 days in jail after claiming to see Johnson lightly slap his attorney's butt in appreciation

Former NFL star Chad Johnson was sentenced Monday to 30 days in jail for a probation violation in a domestic violence case by a FEMALE, FEMINIST judge who CHILDISHLY
angrily
rejected a no-jail plea deal after Johnson playfully slapped his attorney on the backside in court.

Johnson had reached a deal with prosecutors calling for community service and counseling instead of jail. Broward County Circuit Judge Kathleen McHugh said she would tack on an additional three months' probation because Johnson had failed to meet with his probation officer during three previous months.

It was all set until Johnson, when asked by McHugh if he was satisfied with his lawyer Adam Swickle, gave the attorney a light swat on the rear — as football players routinely do to each other on the field. The courtroom erupted in laughter and at that
McHugh
the bitch said she wouldn't accept the deal.

"I don't know that you're taking this whole thing seriously. I just saw you slap your attorney on the backside. Is there something funny about this?" McHugh said, slapping the plea deal document down on her desk. "The whole courtroom was laughing. I'm not going to accept these plea negotiations. This isn't a joke."

Johnson, 35, tried to apologize and insisted he meant no disrespect. "This is your courtroom. I have no intent to make this a joke. It's not funny," Johnson told the judge "My life is in a shambles right now and I try my best to laugh and keep a smile on my face."

Johnson then was handcuffed and hauled away to jail. Swickle declined comment on whether he would ask the judge to reduce her sentence.

Hours later, Johnson sent out a tweet on his verified Twitter account: "Love me through the good and the bad because I'm gone love you regardless ... See you in 30."

Johnson has been undergoing therapy aimed at helping people involved in domestic violence but has not signed with another NFL team. He said in court Monday he hoped that would change in the upcoming football season, but now faces another setback.

"He has suffered. He has lost everything," Swickle told the judge.
Edit: UPDATE: THIS FEMINIST JUDGE IS ALSO LEGALLY BLIND!
Rookie judge Katie McHugh called herself “legally blind” during campaign appearances.

McHugh, 44, said she suffers from Stargardt’s Disease, a rare genetic condition.

And her handicap made it impossible for her to obtain a driver’s license!

Yet, on Monday morning, McHugh told Johnson: “I just saw you slap your attorney on the backside!” :liar:
coffee's for closers.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:27 am

Tennessee Dad Victim of Paternity Fraud Still Owes Back Child Support for Kid That Isn't His

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:48 pm

feminist legal system turns innocent man into a sex offender:

click on the link above to see this post on his blog with all the relevant hyperlinks.
Statement on this so-called sex controversy in Ohio
Short version: Mary Grebinski made false allegations againt me and I am fighting her in court. I was falsely charged with two misdemeanors solely based on her testimony (in violation of O.R.C. 2907.06 which disallows convictions solely based on a “victim’s” testimony).

The only evidence the prosecution offered was the testimony of a cop who repeated what she said. The cop said I confessed (I did not) but had no written/audio/video recording of that confession. He had also been fired from the city police department for lying in an official capacity and misconduct. That information was to be released to defense counsel under the U.S. Supreme Court Brady decision, but never was.

I demanded a jury trial, but the corrupt municipal court Judge, Carl Henderson of Dayton, Ohio, prohibited me from having a jury trial and forced me to go to a bench trial. Each time I tried to testify, he told me to “shut up” - verbatim.

For more background, see here:

Statement by Nicholas Alahverdian at a Press Conference Regarding False Allegations and Corruption in the Dayton Municipal Court

Evidence Found Verifying Officer Kenneth Quatman’s 2004 Firing

PRESS RELEASE: Federal Lawsuit Filed Today Alleges Corruption and Unconstitutional Court Practices in Dayton

To my friends and supporters:

Allow me to clarify a couple of things about this so-called sex controversy which has been going on for over five years. This was all trumped up by a girl named Mary Grebinski who I met in Dayton, Ohio in 2008. I stood her up the first time we were supposed to go out on a date because she creeped me out and was rather insolent.

Not knowing anyone in Ohio, I succumbed to taking her out on a date. We met in a college cafeteria in January 2008. We kissed in a hallway after lunch, and later on, after her boyfriend found out (she didn’t tell me she had a boyfriend), she went to the cops where her alternative, fabricated story was that I had held her against the wall while I masturbated. Mind you, this is complete with students walking by (none of them called the cops to report an attack?). No evidence was ever found (because nothing ever happened).

I demanded a jury trial - but did not get one. I demanded to testify in my own defense - but was not allowed to. The girl admitted to perjuring her police statement.

This individual who has no regard for destroying the life of another person with false allegations will not escape legally unscathed from her lies and derision. She will be held accountable by both an earthly and supernal tribunal.

The girl is pretty emasculating… check out what her most recent boyfriend has to say about her. (He deleted the original post and replaced it with something vulgar, but I have preserved the relevant post entitled “uugghh…” All writing is directly from the *new* boyfriend’s site - until he replaced it with this.)

The police did not take a written statement from me. A cop who had been fired by the Dayton Police Department for demonstrating a pattern of dishonesty who was working for Sinclair Police, Kenneth Quatman, ended up falsely testifying that I admitted to everything he asked. There was no admission, there was no confession. My guess is this guy is a pathological liar. I wasn’t even read my Miranda rights.

Before the trial, I demanded a jury. During the trial, I demanded to testify. Neither constitutional request was fulfilled.

I am not guilty of sexual imposition or public indecency. This was yet another legal circus: no jury trial; no due process; no witnesses. Nothing.

Furthermore, Ohio law (O.R.C. 2907.06) prohibits conviction for sexual imposition except in cases that provide evidence other than the “victim’s” testimony. There was no evidence. And she admitted to lying in her police statement.

I won’t stand for this. I will prevail in my quest for justice.

A storm is brewing swiftly. I am employing proper legal methods to assert my innocence and continue on with my life. A habeas corpus action has been filed in the Ohio Supreme Court and I have filed litigation against both the prosecution/probation team and the lying girl and her threatening boyfriend.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:52 pm

The mother of two Biurny Peguero admitted concocting her claims of a knifepoint gang rape attack after her friends got angry at her for ditching them to hang out with McCaffrey in his car. She made up the rape story to gain their sympathy and sent an innocent man William McCaffrey to jail for 4 years.

The worst part is this worthless piece of shit got to do an ABC 20/20 news special where she was portrayed as the VICTIM. :barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy:
Btw, the rape kit came back negative and he was convicted on her word alone. This just goes to show you how the feminist legal system is slanted in favor of women.

shape or be shaped.