The entitlement-minded female

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: The entitlement-minded female

Post by Info » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:38 pm

whores doing what whores do at
entitlement.com
whatsyourprice.com:

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:37 pm

shape or be shaped.

lepercal

Post by lepercal » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:02 am

Dumbass manginas create a bullshit video about mothers having the most difficult job in the world:

World's Toughest Job - #worldstoughestjob - Official Video

Here's what Bill Burr has to say about that shit:

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:31 pm

Mother-of-two Sinead Clarkson who has never worked encouraged her daughter to get pregnant so she could get a council house and have an 'easy life on benefits'
15 April 2014
  • Sinead Clarkson, 36, fell pregnant when she was 15 and has never worked
  • She lives in a three-bed council house and gets £1,200 a month in benefits
  • Ms Clarkson claims the benefits system makes it pointless for her to work
  • She admits she has encouraged her daughters to also 'work the system'
  • Ms Clarkson's eldest daughter Melissa, 19, is now six months pregnant

An unemployed mother who has never had a job has now encouraged her daughter to get pregnant - so she can also enjoy 'an easy life' on benefits. Mother-of-two Sinead Clarkson, 36, has been claiming benefits for the last 20 years and currently receives £1,200 a month in state handouts. Ms Clarkson, from Rochdale, Greater Manchester, has now admitted she encouraged her 19-year-old daughter Melissa to have a baby so she can do the same. She claimed: 'I am better off on benefits. I refuse to work for a pittance and struggle.'

Ms Clarkson said she was delighted when her oldest daughter Melissa fell pregnant six months ago as she will get an extra £400 a month when her baby is born in July. Melissa will also receive keys to a two-bedroom council house. Ms Clarkson's younger daughter Amie, 12, is also showing signs of wanting to follow in her sister's footsteps and have a child. Ms Clarkson said: 'I don't have any qualifications so it is easier to claim money than persuade an employer to give me a job. 'I told Melissa to work the system and have a baby so she could claim more benefits, get a house of her own and have a better life. I don't want her to work for peanuts in a low-pay job.' Ms Clarkson claims living on benefits brings a stress-free life. She said: 'Being on benefits suits me. I don't have the stress of working like some of my friends. I spend a lot of time cooking and cleaning, or I will watch TV or have friends round.' While Ms Clarkson acknowledges taxpayers may be angered by her comments, she insists it is the benefit system at fault for making it more financially worthwhile not to work. She adds: 'I know people will be angry with my choices, but they should not judge. It is the system's fault that I can choose not to work. What is the point of having a job if I can't earn much more than I get now?

'People decide to have babies so they can get benefits because this country allows it. It is not OUR fault.'

Ms Clarkson says that if her 12-year-old daughter Amie also decides to take the same approach to life she would support her. 'She talks about having a baby, too, but she is still in school and hopefully will get some qualifications,' she said. 'If she did decide to go down the same route as Melissa, I would support her.'

Ms Clarkson dropped out of school after becoming pregnant at 15 and has been claiming benefits since she was 16. She started claiming £260 a month in income support during her pregnancy. Nine months after having Melissa in July 1994, Ms Clarkson was given her own two-bed council house and £68 a month in child benefit payments. Ms Clarkson, who split from Melissa's father months after she was born, told Closer magazine: 'I was thrilled to get my own place. It was a nice house with lots of space.' Ms Clarkson, who was claiming £328 a month while Melissa was a baby, felt lonely when her first daughter started school. She then gave birth to Amie in 2001 after a brief relationship. To her delight, her handouts increased to £1,020 a month, including her rent, child tax credits and benefits. She also got a three-bedroom house. 'Amie was not planned, but I was excited about being a mum again,' she said. 'Plus I knew my benefits would increase and the extra money would come in handy.'

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:06 pm

Woman Runs Kids Over With SUV, Sues Victims for $1.35 Millon in Damages
4/26/14

Sharlene Simon, An Ontario woman who struck three teenagers with her SUV while speeding, killing one, is suing the dead teen, his parents, his deceased brother, the families of the other teenagers and the county for $1.35 million, citing that she has suffered from depression, anxiety, irritability and post-traumatic stress since the accident. She blames the boys for negligence. Simon was speeding at the time of the accident. She may also have been talking on her cell phone.

The boy's family is in shock, and even their lawyer has stated that he hasn't seen anything like this before.
"In all of my years as a lawyer, I have never seen anyone ever sue a child that they killed," Barrie lawyer Brian Cameron said. "It's beyond the pale. I just couldn't bring myself to tell them on the phone."
After a face-to-face meeting on Tuesday, the family left gutted.
"I'm devastated, I'm in shock," said Brandon's mother, Venetta Mlynczyk, a dental assistant who is drowning in sorrow. "She killed my child and now she wants to profit from it? She says she's in pain? Tell her to look inside my head and she will see pain, she will see panic, she will see nightmares."
Simon claims that the boys could have taken precautions to protect themselves and were "incompetent bicyclists," completely ignoring that a) she was speeding, and b) that the boys were on bicycles, and not encased in tons of steel, the way Simon was. The fact that she is now suing the family is unconscionable and I wonder if she will sue herself next for the emotional damage she will surely inflict on her own person by going after everyone involved in the accident except herself. While she is suing the victims for negligence, Simon is suing the county for failure to maintain safe roads. :barfy:

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:33 pm

Tracy Kent made up false rape claim - and stood by her story even when man was arrested
4/28/2014

A woman falsely told police she’d been sexually assaulted to get sympathy from her husband after a fight. Tracy Kent ripped her own clothes to make her bogus story more believable, Teesside Crown Court heard today. Her lies led to a man being arrested and detained by police for three hours. Kent called 999 claiming she’d been attacked by a stranger who’d tried to rape her. She said she was approached from behind and punched to the ground by a man who tried to undo her belt. Kent told officers she took a swing at her assailant and he grabbed and ripped her T-shirt, said prosecutor Emma Atkinson. Her report of the supposed sex attack in the Wellington Square car park, central Stockton went to Cleveland Police’s major crime team. Holes appeared in the 35-year-old’s story as a suspect was arrested, detained and bailed for further inquiries. Kent stuck by her lies when challenged over inconsistencies and spoken to by investigators seven times. She knew someone had been arrested and that the police were preparing a press release. The false report led to a police warning to the public over the potential dangers of walking home alone late at night. It took a week - and extensive examination of CCTV - for Kent to admit she’d made up the allegations.

She said she and her husband had argued that night while out drinking. She called him from a payphone, concocted the story and ripped her clothes. Ms Atkinson told the court: “She said what she’d done had been with the aim of obtaining sympathy from her husband. “She said she became too afraid to tell the truth, but finally realised she had to do so.” She had wasted 64 hours of police time investigating her report to a total cost of £3,716.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Tue May 13, 2014 10:44 am

a disgusting fatty trying to shame men into liking her:

Last scene from ep 3 season 4 of LOUIE on FX "So did the Fat Lady" Louie CK

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:42 am

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:56 am

Women brainwashed by feminist are too dumb to grasp the concept of accountability:

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:17 am

Dumb slut Daniele Watts caught possibly fucking bf in public pulls race card
9-17-2014

The "Django Unchained" actress who cried racism against the LAPD claiming they harassed and hurt her because she was just making out with her white boyfriend in a car -- has some explaining to do, because these pictures show A LOT more than sucking face. The pictures were taken Thursday outside the CBS lot in Studio City. You see Daniele Watts straddling BF Brian -- their hands steadying themselves around the sunroof. An eyewitness who saw Daniele and Brian as he worked in a nearby office said Brian was sitting in the passenger seat with his feet on the curb and Daniele was straddling him with her shirt pulled up -- breasts exposed.

The eyewitness says she was grinding on top of him, rocking back and forth. Someone from the office went down and asked Daniele and Brian to stop because everyone in the office could see them but they continued. The eyewitnesses say Brian then began "horizontally bongo'ing her boobs back and forth." He says she eventually reached into the center console, grabbed a tissue, wiped him down and then herself and tossed it on the grass. Someone from the office called the cops and made an indecent exposure complaint. Daniele played the race and fame cards.

shape or be shaped.