The entitlement-minded female

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Info
Dean of Beatdowns

The entitlement-minded female

Post by Info » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:46 am

Guest: What’s wrong with Seattle’s dating scene
By Danielle Campoamor, June 7, 2013

Seattle men are far different from any other: shy, timid, and seemingly incapable of striking up a conversation, writes guest columnist Danielle Campoamor.
hey stupid cunt, when women try to make it illegal to strike up a conversation, it makes it difficult for the average guy to hit on any girl.
MOVING to the Pacific Northwest six years ago, I was apprehensive about my social options because of what I had heard about the Seattle Freeze. It would be hard to make friends, or so I was told.

To my surprise, however, I didn’t experience that infamous cold shoulder from my fellow Seattleites. I was invited to functions by acquaintances and included in happy hours and genuinely accepted into small circles of friends. That was, until I tried my hand at dating.

I quickly learned that Seattle men are far different from any other I’ve encountered: shy, timid and seemingly incapable of striking up a conversation, let alone offering to buy a female a drink. The Seattle males’ inability to successfully merge with their female counterparts reminds me of the colossal cluster that is I-5 onramps. Much like a Seattleite merging onto a freeway, our men’s apprehensive tendencies leave them incapable of finding either the open lane or the open bar stool.

Like a Seattleite’s driving, which is among the worst according to two years of Allstate claims data, Seattle men are unable to properly insert themselves, thanks to a “no, you go first” mindset, creating a plethora of blundering crash-and-burn scenarios.

Being born and raised in Alaska, I found such dating behavior foreign. Sure, there are more men than women in the great 49th state. According to the most recent census data, 52 percent of Alaska’s population is male. However, Alaskan mating rituals cannot be boiled down to a simple numbers game. The northern, hardworking, truck-driving men of my hometown are born with confidence in their veins and courage in their one-liners.

It’s true not every man from the last frontier can be described as such. Some still live with their parents, are dealing with their third DUI, or are desperately attempting to relive their high-school glory days. But even those men aren’t afraid of letting a woman know they’re interested. They have no problem requesting phone numbers or purchasing beverages or, when the time calls for it, throwing fisticuffs if it means gaining the attention of that one woman who caught their eye. While some of it may be unnecessary, no one can honestly call them bashful.

That, gentlemen of Seattle, would be refreshing. Much more refreshing than having a man’s father ask a woman out for his son, an incident that turned into one of the most substantial relationships in my dating career here. It would be obviously more refreshing than a gentleman needing to down two six-packs to adequately express his feelings with big-boy words. Absolutely more refreshing than a man using Twitter, or poking through Facebook, or finding a friend of a friend of a distant cousin to break the ice.
The real problems is that women are trying to criminalize male sexuality while hypocritically whining about the lack of its existence.
When a woman is consistently left with the check and the burden of asking for a phone number, we have a problem.

Why the struggle, gentlemen? Are Seattle women too independent or career driven or, for lack of a better word, scary?
translation: daddy i want to have my cake and eat it too!

These 2 back to back sentences perfect epitomize the idiocy/hypocrisy of feminism; "you should pay for me even though i'm strong and independent."

Or are you simply protecting yourselves from the phenomenon I’ve witnessed of Microsoft/Amazon.com sugar babies desperately seeking a life of leisure via marriage?

Perhaps all of the above. I, however, have a different theory. According to Richard Florida, a senior editor at The Atlantic and director of the Martin Prosperity Institute at the University of Toronto’s Rotman School of Management, Seattle is the top-ranked tech city in the United States. It isn’t a male’s missing backbone that’s at fault, it’s technology. Men’s Health magazine seems to agree. Seattle is the eighth-best online dating city according to a study titled “Best and Worst Cities for Online Dating.”

It seems our male counterparts need a keyboard and monitor buffer in order to successfully court a woman. What they lack in actual human interaction they make up for in profile pictures and witty online comments.

Some men claim the women’s equality movement, which empowered women to simply take care of themselves
, has left a man two steps behind and incapable of putting his foot down. I find such an excuse ridiculous.

Women have been juggling men’s capabilities, egos and independent tendencies for decades on end. Is it too much to ask that men do the same without the support of the World Wide Web? A woman opening her own doors or creating her own opportunities or owning her own home doesn’t negate a man’s wooing capabilities. At least, it shouldn’t.
for more on women's capabilities (or if you just need a good laugh):

So while women of Seattle search for answers, it seems men’s confidence, or lack thereof, isn’t changing anytime soon. Thankfully, we have The Space Needle, Starbucks, a Legion of Boom, hipsters, the Puget Sound and Mount Rainier to distract us.
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: The entitlement-minded female

Post by Info » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:33 pm

98b_1371407179

shape or be shaped.

Boris The Chick
Old enough to buy first Playboy

Post by Boris The Chick » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:22 pm

So..., that whole debacle was for her to end up on subway and get her daily dose of self-esteem? :D3

on the same note, here is the funniest debate i've seen all week

Feminist Cunt gets schooled by English Professor on stage

She starts calling everyone a racist with her powerful feminist indignation :girlclap: , then they ask her why she's such a greedy bitch, and instead of awnsering the question, she goes into full victim mode,
WHY ARE YOU BEING SO MEAN TO ME! :crying-green: :crying-green:

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:07 pm

2 teen girls beat up 6'4" mangina
June 19, 2013

Victim Roger Stapleford said the violent confrontation began after he politely asked one of the girls to remove her feet from the chair opposite, so he could sit. The girl swore at him in reply. Tired after a long day at work and suffering from a sore knee, Mr Stapleford swiped her leg from the seat with his hand and sat down.

Mr Stapleford, 56, a married father of three, told the Herald Sun last night: "The bigger girl got up and threw some of the contents of her energy drink at me. I was stunned, surprised. I just thought, 'What is this world coming to?'," he said. The girl then threw a 500ml can of drink, striking Mr Stapleford on the head and inflicting a 5cm bloody gash to his forehead. A video obtained by the Herald Sun captures the moments after. The girl utters a string of expletives, adding: "I hope you enjoy your shower. I hope you enjoy your shower. Free shower."

"I'm not sitting next to a ... Don't touch me. Next time you touch me I'll kill you. Kill everything you f---ing love," she is recorded saying.

A second girl then pours a Slurpee over Mr Stapleford. "I hope you enjoy that," the first girl says.

"I was angry, shaking, but what could I do?" Mr Stapleford said. "I'm 6ft 4in and 110kg but just had to suck up what these young girls were throwing at me, in case I was seen as the aggressor. It was so frustrating, because you just feel so helpless - you can't do anything in case it's perceived you are in the wrong," Mr Stapleford said.

The Herald refused to show the identities of these cunts because ...you know.....

shape or be shaped.

Boris The Chick
Old enough to buy first Playboy

Post by Boris The Chick » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:26 pm

"Anyone with information should call to...." how should anyone suppose to call anything if you didnt show her faces? :headwall:

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:53 pm

"you fucking hit women do you?"

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:49 am

unfortunately, this guy doesn't drive a bus:

that's the wrong way.

here's the RIGHT way to do it: :goodjob:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:idea2:

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:10 pm

Chad Johnson's Greedy Cunt Ex Wants to Keep The Cash Flow Rolling In Even Though He's Going Broke

Just because Chad Johnson's finances are in the toilet doesn't mean his baby mama should have to suffer from a tighter wallet ... at least according to her.

Andrea Pearson filed legal docs in FL court -- firing back a Chad's request to reduce his $5,240 / month child support bill. Chad claims he can't afford it anymore, after getting fired from the NFL and losing his lucrative endorsement deals ... circumstances he says that were out of his control.

But Andrea argues in docs ... she shouldn't be punished for Chad's screw ups, clearly stating that his money problems ARE his fault, explaining, "he sabotaged his own earning ability through his conduct and criminal behavior."

Translation: The head-butting, domestic violence arrest (the catalyst for his $$$ woes) was Chad's doing ... and Andrea doesn't want her support cash to be collateral damage.

She's asking a judge throw out his request.

shape or be shaped.

lepercal

Post by lepercal » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:09 am

If feminism worked, Sweden would have lower rates of sexual assault than Egypt, Algeria, Jordan or Syria. It does not.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:30 am

Not sure if Megan Smith is offering to suck your dick if you just give her your bus seat...or it could just be the female-entitlement mentality created by feminism:
Will the real gentlemen please stand up?
August 23, 2013, by Megan Smith

UGA has a legacy of turning boys into Southern gentlemen, and in most respects they're upholding the standard: the door is always held open, any one of them will pick up your pencil if you happen to drop it and they “bless you” when you sneeze. But they have yet to master the classiest, most gentlemanly move that would make any girl feel a little more like a princess: offer you his seat on the bus.

Each day, when I clamber onto that East-West at 11 a.m. with every other undergrad, it would be really nice to sit and enjoy the air conditioning. But I always end up standing, too short to hold on to anything above me and too smushed to grab anything next to me. And while I bob and sway into the other passengers, I can't help but notice that many of them are girls.

“Where are the guys?” I ask myself. Oh. They're enjoying their seats, delicately ignoring the countless female limbs struggling to stay balanced.

How can these boys be so clueless? You were accepted to “the Ivy League of the South,” but you can't take a hint and offer a cute girl your seat? Maybe they don't understand what a grand gesture we think it is. They could be having a hard day or had to walk a mile and a half to campus. Truth be told, lads, we don't care. We're probably just as sweaty and stressed as you are, but we're delicate and cute and would like to be treated as such.

The added benefit here is that any guy who gives up his seat for us is about three times as cute as he was while he was sitting. And it's not just the girl who gets to sit that is looking, it's every female passenger. You are now the guy every girl wants to sit by. You are the pinnacle of perfection, and we will probably smile at you for it.

Newly found gentlemen, please note that some girls may insist that they are fine standing. They might have a backpack on while they're carrying their books, an umbrella, a school project and even a guide dog, but they will assure you that you should not give up your seat. Don't give in to their polite, southern charm. Stand and tell her you just don't feel right sitting while she has to stand their with the weight of the world on her shoulders. You have now gone up in attractiveness by about tenfold. Good work.

So, boys of UGA, go forth, evolve. Become that hot guy that gave up his seat on the bus for her. You will never be forgotten. And hey, you never know, she could always slip you her phone number.
—Megan Smith is a sophomore from Alpharetta majoring in journalism

shape or be shaped.