The entitlement-minded female

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: The entitlement-minded female

Post by Info » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:31 am

How women REALLY feel about paying their fair share

Study examines beliefs about who should pay for dates
11-Aug-2013

NEW YORK CITY — Chapman University's David Frederick will present new research at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Association that examines men's and women's beliefs about who should pay for dates during courtship, and how couples actually go about splitting expenses. The paper, "Who Pays for Dates? Following versus Challenging Conventional Gender Norms," contains survey data from more than 17,000 participants; a quarter of whom also provided written commentaries to explain their beliefs and actions regarding paying for dates.

"The motivation for the study was to understand why some gendered practices are more resistant to change than others; for example, the acceptance of women in the workplace versus holding onto traditional notions of chivalry," said Frederick, who co-authored the study with Janet Lever, of California State University, Los Angeles, and Rosanna Hertz, of Wellesley College.

Conventional notions of chivalry dictate that on a "date," the man pays, whereas egalitarian ideals suggest gender should not determine who pays for the entertainment expenses. This research examines the extent to which people embrace or reject these competing notions after nearly 50 years of feminism. It is known that most marriages (8 in 10) today are based on sharing the breadwinner's burden, so one question was whether that role is shared prior to marriage and, if so, how early in the dating process.

Consistent with conventional norms, most men (84 percent) and women (58 percent) reported that men pay for most expenses, even after dating for a while. Over half (57 percent) of women claim they offer to help pay, but many women (39 percent) confessed they hope men would reject their offers to pay, and 44 percent of women were bothered when men expected women to help pay. Nearly two-thirds (64 percent) of men believed that women should contribute to dating expenses, and many feel strongly about that: Nearly half of men (44 percent) said they would stop dating a woman who never pays. A large majority of men (76 percent), however, reported feeling guilty accepting women's money.

In terms of behavior, even if men are paying a larger proportion of expenses, 4 in 10 men and women agreed that dating expenses were at least partially shared within the first month, and roughly three-fourths (74 percent of men, 83 percent of women) reported some sharing of expenses by six months. These data illustrate which people are resisting or conforming to conventional gender norms in one telling aspect of dating that historically was related to the male's displaying benevolent sexism and dominance as a breadwinner. Whereas young men and women in their 20s were the most likely to endorse egalitarian practices, this is a mass culture phenomenon — the same basic patterns were seen regardless of daters' ages, income, or education. Although there is evidence of resistance to change, the data suggest that the deep-rooted courtship ritual around who pays is also changing along with the transformation of the relative material and social power of women and men.
Here's a quote from entitlement-minded cunt Rachel T Russo, a new york dating coach:
Rachel T Russo wrote:Very interesting article! I read all the comments and see both sides of this. However, my first response seeing the title was Boohoo. Poor men. Women are Tired of Men Asking for Sex. Ha! In NYC, where I live, date, and work as a Dating, Relationship, Image Coach, & Matchmaker, I hear more women complaining that men expect sex after three dates than men complaining about the price tag of dating. Dating should not be a form of prostitution in which men pay for dinners and women put out. It should be an equal give and take, but "equal" does not have to be exactly the same in how men/women show they are invested in the relationship. Allow me to explain:

I know and respect that different things work for different couples. However, personally, I guess I'm really old-school with this, and feel men should pay nearly all the time in the early stages of dating if they are looking for a traditional relationship in the form of marriage. This is not only to be a gentleman but it is, because they will have to prove themselves as a potential partner. If they want their future wife to cut back on her work hours/stay home to raise kids-as many successful men in NYC do-they will have to prove they can provide and that she can still maintain her lifestyle with them.

It seems paying for dates is a fair exchange for a woman who will potentially make sacrifices to their body/health with pregnancy, their income, and their life as they know it and of course commit to taking care of and loving their hubby in many ways. Maybe you are a guy reading this and thinking "I am not at that point yet. I am just trying to date." Well let me tell you, I wholeheartedly agree with the comment about the amount of money women spend to look good for men. Between gym memberships, facials, hair, nails, hair removal, clothes, shoes, accessories, pursues, products, makeup, vitamins/medicine, diet, and birth control it is several thousand dollars or more on a yearly basis. Do you want us not to look as good? I didn't think so :)

I think men who want to avoid the costs of dating might be wise to do so. They can solve the problem of spending too much money on dates- not by being cheap but dating less with more qualified prospects! Instead of serial dating, blowing expensive meals on girls they would never see again, etc, they should better screen their prospects. They should choose the ones that will give them a better return on their investment. Just my two cents!
This just shows you how feminism creates today's entitlement-minded women. They want to have their cake and eat it too. :naughty:

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:31 am

Once again feminists prove that they don't really believe in equality:
Yes, dudes should definitely have to pay for dinner
by Angela Mollard
August 18, 2013

Should the man pay for dinner?
AS Confucius says: he who pays usually gets laid. Should men pay for dinner dates? That's the question I was asked on television last week and, like all good feminists, I answered like this: "Absolutely not.

"If we fail to dismantle this cornerstone of heteronormative convention then we are complicit in perpetuating the patriarchy and with it the ideology that still finds women earning 17 per cent less than their male counterparts".

Then, remembering I wasn't on the ABC, I added: "Why should having a willy mean you have to open your wallet? No, the dudes should definitely NOT have to pay for dinner."
so here she gives her politically correct "feminist" answer. but just like a feminist, she's also well versed in telling lies:
And that was my firmly held view for the 12 minutes it took to drive to the office via the shopping mall where I promptly dropped my inner Germaine Greer in the aisle of Priceline because, after spending $12.95 on eye make-up remover, $6.95 on tampons, $24.45 on a new pair of tweezers, and $14.95 on cheap fake tan that will actually cost $114.95 to replace the ruined sheets, I realised there's a reason men have traditionally stumped up in restaurants - they're the only ones who have a­ny cash.

you can see the entitlement mentality of these irresponsible gold-digging cunts; because she's too fucking stupid to spend her money wisely, she automatically deems it a man's responsibility to pay for her idiocy.

men should just go out and buy ferraris and then just tell women: "i bought this car to impress you, so now you have to pay for everything." :D3
It takes a full-time salary to be a woman.
correction--it takes a full time salary to be a STUPID, CHILDISH, ENTITLEMENT-MINDED, IRRESPONSIBLE WOMAN.
We're being fleeced magnificently for the inconvenience of having boobs, menstrual cycles, babies and a penchant for scented candles.
Once again, like a typical self-absorbed woman raised under feminism, she's been taught to consider herself a professional victim. She's been taught to blame men for her own idiocy. She's been taught to place her childish considerations above everyone else. She has no clue about the sacrifices men make on a daily basis on her behalf.

Here then are seven reasons why it costs more to be a woman and why men should pick up the bill for the pinot and pizza.

1. It cost us $385 just to make it to the table: that's the eyebrow shape, main-pedi, waxing, hair - $80 every four weeks for the pixie crop, $130 in extensions for the full Jen Hawkins - not to mention the new dress we bought because it was 60 per cent off but only available in a size 10, so we've had to shell out for lymphatic drainage, a personal trainer and gut-sucking Spanx. But we're here and it's not going to cost you $28 for the fig and gorgonzola special as all we can eat is the radicchio salad ($9) or we'll split our seams.

Hey math genius, it costs me $295,000 to buy a new ferrari. That's $294,615.00 you owe me.

Start sucking. :drinks:

2. Trusting the date goes well and we become "a couple" we will assume all responsibility for any gift you've ever had to buy. Your mother's birthday? I sent flowers this morning. Your niece's christening? I ordered an engraved silver bracelet and checked with your sister the spelling of "Jamimah". A year into the relationship we'll have enabled such advanced learned uselessness that you won't even have to buy birthday presents for us but simply reimburse from the comfort of the couch. (A couch, incidentally, which we bought to the relationship since your idea of comfort was some brown vinyl monstrosity you inherited from your great uncle when he died.)
sacrificing our lives to protect you > your stupid gift-buying job

...also she assumes that men have never bought a piece of furniture in their lives.

who do you think BUILDS that furniture, you dumb cunt? if it wasn't for a man, you'd be sitting on the dirt in a bush because you're TOO FUCKING STUPID TO EVEN KNOW HOW TO BUILD A HOUSE. :idea2:
3. Tradesmen scam us. Whether they're changing a washer or grimacing under the car bonnet, tradesmen have mates' rates, actual rates and single career woman who-just-needs-it-done-and-doesn't-know-if-it-should-be-a-tenner-or-a-ton rates. The latter operates on a sliding scale according to address, make of car and perceived level of dimness. You buying dinner is, in fact, you compensating for Gaz who shouted an extra round in the pub because he scammed three hours' labour for flicking a switch in my fuse box.
con artists scam STUPID PEOPLE aka women.

once again, you're trying to charge men for YOUR IDIOCY. :headwall:

4. Fashion demands nothing of you but that you replace your undies when they get holey (a nicety that still escapes many). Meanwhile we're forced on to the catwalk of critique every time we step out and yes, yes, I know we only have ourselves to blame but I'm sure it was one of yours that invented hats and high heels so that we could suffer humiliation and pain and - oh joy - pay a month's salary for the privilege.
...so now men are expected to subsidize YOUR OWN CHILDISH VANITY?

YOU UTTER FUCKING IDIOT. :headwall:

5. Whereas the Y chromosome comes embedded with the "I'm awesome just as I am" chip, the X was saddled with the "maybe if I …" version. And self-improvement costs. Whether it's goddessing ourselves into Nigella Lawson or losing five kilos on the "Michelle Bridges" or "rewarding" ourselves with a $70 Diptyque candle or accumulating a shelf load of crap by Eckhart Tolle and M. Scott Peck, we can't be emotionally evolved and pay.
so you eat yourself into a food coma, becoming a fat fucking 900lbs. human walrus in the process, and now you expect men to foot the bill for your inability to stop indulging yourself?

:slapface:
6. If Billy Crystal hadn't paid for Meg Ryan in the diner in When Harry Met Sally no man would ever appreciate the skill of a fake orgasm.
at least this dumb bitch is keeping consistent with her 'fake' women theme here.

7. Biology costs us big time. Having a baby is equivalent to opening your wallet and asking everyone to help themselves because whether you're a barrister or a shelf stacker, creating a new generation pushes women over a financial abyss, halting our career rise and complicating our earning capacity. It also makes us hormonal so just pay for the freakin' dinner, will you? Fine, don't believe me? Then take it from that doyen of dating, Confucius: "He who pays usually gets laid."

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:34 am

3 women beat man with shoes for refusing to buy them a drink
Wed Jul 10, 2013

NEWBURGH, N.Y. — Authorities say three women have been charged with assault after they used their shoes to beat a man after he refused to buy one of them a drink in a Hudson Valley bar.

Police in the city of Newburgh tell the Times Herald-Record of Middletown that a woman called 911 early Tuesday morning, lying that a man in Emily’s Bar had punched one of them in the face.

But officers say that one of the women had punched the man in the face when he refused to buy her a drink. Police say she and two other women chased the man outside and clubbed him with their shoes as the bar’s bouncer joined the attack.

The women, ages 19, 24 and 25, and the bouncer were charged with felony gang assault.

Police say the victim suffered eye injuries.

shape or be shaped.

tigerblood
Jedi Bonersaber

Post by tigerblood » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:22 pm

Fox news brings a doctor on set to speak the truth about women's health care. He states that women should pay more than men because women are far more expensive to insure long term than men. Men only really get frequent prostate exams, while women have breast, ovaries, and a bunch of other stuff doctors have to worry about. Of course fox and most of it's audience got butt hurt, and lashed out at the Doctor on the set and over the internet.

The thing that irritated me the most is that they called the doctor's logic "gender discrimination" It reminds me of the feminism and slavery analogy from the ebook, and how both are in no way the same.
Not only that, but the female host of fox thought since women need extra exams and check ups, that should be the reason why women should get a DISCOUNT on their health care.It's ironic, by charging women less for health care even though they are more expensive to insure is actually gender discrimination against men. Indignant, entitlement minded females just want to drag this country into the ground.

My schedule is my road map to success. Without it, i'm on the road to nowhere.

Fuck your feelings..JUST DO IT

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:35 am

Dating An Entitlement-minded Cunt
11 September 2013

IT professional Kishore Nimmala, 32, said he has been put off searching for love online for life after the romantic rendezvous turned sour because his date, Fakhara Sultana, refused to split the bill and expected him to pay for everything.

He was cleared of theft at Southwark Crown Court on Monday and today claimed he only grabbed her BlackBerry phone to get her “attention” because she became hysterical after they left the Ruby Blue bar in Leicester Square.

Mr Nimmala, from Leyton east London met Ms Sultana on dating website Zoosk. They arranged to meet-up for drinks in the West End on February 15. The IT worker said the evening was proceeding well and they had enjoyed two rounds of drinks by 11.30pm. Mr Nimmala paid for all the drinks spending £54 in total.

He said that when he asked Ms Sultana to pay for the next set of drinks she said she had not come out with any money as she had assumed he would be paying for the evening.

As a result, she cut the evening short and left. But he followed her to Charing Cross Tube station before snatching her phone in a bid to get her to stump up cash towards the drinks. He told the Standard: “I’m just very happy to be cleared.

“But it’s not just the money (£1,200), I have been struggling mentally for the last seven months. I could have lost everything had I been convicted. I feel like I never want to go on a date again." He added: “She said we would drink and dance all night, but she wanted me to pay for everything and I didn’t have enough cash to buy more drinks so she got upset.

“We had a heated argument. She took my money, I took her phone, but I never wanted to steal her phone and keep it. I just did it to get her attention and to get some money back. Then she started screaming very loudly, so I panicked and I ran (with the phone) for a few metres. When I turned back, the police were there and they arrested me.”

Mr Nimmala, who works on IT systems for major firms including banks, said the legal proceedings have cost him £1,200 in lawyers’ fees.

“Ms Sultana lied to the defendant that she didn’t have any money with her and that she had assumed that he would be paying for the evening.”

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:40 am

"What are you gonna do--hit a girl?"

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:05 pm

Woman Scratches Luxury Car at Auto Show in order to Force Husband to Buy it

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:01 am

Spoiled cunt Rachel Canning tries to sue her parents to force them to give her more money
3/5/2014

A high school senior's lawsuit against her mother and father for financial support and college tuition hit a hurdle Tuesday when a New Jersey judge denied the teenager's request for immediate financial assistance from the parents.

Rachel Canning, 18, alleges in her lawsuit that her parents forced her out of their Lincoln Park, New Jersey home, and that she is unable to support herself financially. The lawsuit asks that her parents pay the remaining tuition for her last semester at her private high school, pay her current living and transportation expenses, commit to paying her college tuition and pay her legal fees for the suit she filed against her parents.

Her parents say she left home because she didn't want to obey their rules

Canning seeks a court's official declaration that she is unemancipated, meaning her parents would still be required to support her financially. She also is suing to reimburse her friend's parents, John and Amy Inglesino, for legal fees that they have been paying since the lawsuit was initiated, according to the suit.

Her mother said that her daughter was never forced out of the family's home, but rather "took it upon herself to run away so that she could live her life without any parental supervision and without any rules."

Canning was suspended from school for truancy last October, according to court documents filed by her parents' attorney, Laurie Rush-Masuret. Her parents told the teen that she could no longer see her boyfriend, who was also suspended from school. Car and phone privileges were also taken away. Once she learned of the punishment, Canning cut school again and then decided to run away, her father said in court documents.

The situation around the teen and her family initiated an investigation by New Jersey's Division of Child Protection and Permanency (DCPP), which received allegations that Rachel was being abused. The teen wrote in court documents that her school contacted the state agency.

When DCPP staffers interviewed the teen, her parents, and her two younger sisters, they ultimately "determined that allegation of emotional abuse was unfounded," a letter from DCPP states.

shape or be shaped.

Lazy Artist
Small boy from Nigeria

Post by Lazy Artist » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:22 am

I've read this story. Apparently she has some white knight father-of-a-friend lawyer paying her legal expenses.
"Whoever rebukes a man will afterward find more favor
than he who flatters with his tongue."
Proverbs 28:23

tigerblood
Jedi Bonersaber

Post by tigerblood » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:57 pm

the last article about chad johnson and his wife angers the fuck out of me. I want that cunt and the courts to realize that there is little chad johnson can do to keep paying that much child support. The only logical thing to do is make the child support cheaper. Chad Johnson does not have the ability to pay that child support anymore. Demanding Chad Johnson to pay child support he can't afford is like asking a midget to dunk a basketball. It can't happen. Why even ask or expect that?

The wife is a cunt because she's just trying to spite chad johnson. Doesn't that dumb cunt realize that she's not getting her monthly child support at that price, whether or not they throw out chad johnsons plea? He can't afford it plain and simply. And what makes her more of a retard is that her refusal to accept cheaper child support is only going to get chad johnson thrown and jail. That's leaves her and her child with NO father and NO money, which is more of an assault on the child moreso than chad johnson or the cunt herself.

The thought of that makes me angry and sick to my stomach. With bitches nowadays, the $$$ makes them as short sighted as an infant hellen keller. God damnit. :headwall:
My schedule is my road map to success. Without it, i'm on the road to nowhere.

Fuck your feelings..JUST DO IT