The entitlement-minded female

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: The entitlement-minded female

Post by Info » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:36 am

from CNN:

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:34 am

"Mandee" tries to sexually assault chris brown ON VIDEO and then wants to pursue legal action against him because he defended himself
9/30/2014

A fan of Chris Brown is considering legal action against the singer, after he shoved her away when she tried to sexually assault him during his appearance at club Limelight in Houston, Texas, over the weekend. Chris appeared none too pleased when Mandee suddenly grabbed his face, immediately pushing her away. And despite her unwelcome physical assault and the fact that she admits it's understandable that Chris -- who was turned the other way when she grabbed him -- was simply reacting to her unwanted face grab when he pushed her, she still feels he went too far.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:46 am

Stupid Cunt Dr. Nancy Snyderman Endangers Public Welfare
10/14/2014

Stupid, entitlement-minded cunt Dr. Nancy Snyderman of NBC breached voluntary quarantine after being exposed to the Ebola virus in Liberia. Along with her team, NBC's chief medical editor was placed under quarantine after Ashoko Mukpo, a cameraman hired to work with her in Africa, was diagnosed with Ebola.

"While under voluntary quarantine guidelines, which called for our team to avoid public contact for 21 days, members of our group violated those guidelines and understand that our quarantine is now mandatory until 21 days have passed," Snyderman said in a statement read by anchor Brian Williams on NBC Nightly News.

Snyderman and two members of her crew were allegedly spotted in public last week while picking up a takeout order, according to a report on Planet Princeton. The stupid cunt didn't even bother to take personal accountability for her own actions in her statement. She is so fucking stupid and self-centered that her need to get takeout was more important than the safety of others.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:16 pm

Kionnei Lyons runs over cyclist and then demands $2,000
10/17/14

A New York fashion photographer is suing a cyclist she rear-ended for the damage her Infiniti sustained while it was dragging his destroyed bike along the street. Where can you mow down a cyclist, send him to the ICU for four days—and then demand thousands in damages for your troubles? Right here in the U.S. of A., of course.

Kionnei Lyons, a 25-year-old fashion photographer, was behind the wheel of a dark gray Infiniti sedan when she struck artist John Roemer as he was pedaling along a New York City street in Williamsburg on May 14 at around 6 p.m. “I just got slammed from behind, and I didn’t know she was even close to me,” said Roemer. Roemer says he dodged certain death by rolling to the shoulder of the Brooklyn street, while his bike was dragged at least 30 feet. “I fell to the side, and the bike and the car kept going,” he says. “She had to stop because the steel frame was dragging.”

The cyclist suffered multiple fractures in his pelvis and was hospitalized in the ICU for three days. He says he’s still on the mend. “It’s not just the pain from the broken bones but the muscles in my leg and aches. There could be some nerve damage.” Roemer says Lyons’ insurer reimbursed him for his totaled bike and his hospital bills—but now he may have to come up with $2,000 to pay Lyons back after she filed a small claims lawsuit three weeks ago. Lyons says the accident wasn’t her fault. “There was no bike lane,” she tells us. “There was a large truck that caused us to merge.”

However, the stupid cunt didn't realize her car came equipped with brakes that she could activate to avoid running people over. She’s upset about her car. “The car was not able to drive away at all,” she says. Roemer says the cunt is lying. Once the cops came and left, Roemer says he watched Lyons and her boyfriend drive off. “The inside of her wheel was kind of messed up, but afterwards the car drove away,” he says. “It was just like some cosmetic damage.”

Lyons wants compensation. “I got zero, zip dollars, and he got paid a lot of money,” she says. “All I’m doing is taking him to court for my car damages. …I need to get paid for my car damages.”

Roemer’s lawyer, Daniel Flanzig, says he plans to get the small claims suit tossed. “This is somebody who doesn’t take responsibility for her actions,” he tells us. “There was zero responsibility on John’s part in causing this crash. I have no idea what’s in this woman’s head.”

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:01 am

Some dumb slut logic:

shape or be shaped.

HIGHpitch Nigger

Post by HIGHpitch Nigger » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:01 pm

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:19 pm

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:06 am

Halle Berry attacks piece of shit single moms and other female leeches who take advantage of alimony

Halle attacks Single Mothers and other female leeches as deadbeats who use child support to avoid having to work. She says, "There is no case, no law, no logic that says a healthy, active woman gets to simply live off child support that the wealthier man earns."

She sites one poor guy who is trying to reduce his ex's child support for their 6-year-old from $16K a month to around $3,800 a month. She says the woman uses her monthly child support for their own needs, including:

$740 a month for "Fitness"
$940 a month in clothing (She lists their children's clothing expenses separately -- $675 a month)
$700 a month for her health insurance
$1,975 a month in car expenses
$1,100 a month in furniture and makeup

Halle wants to convince the legal system that women should get off their asses and get a job.
Edit: oops! she was referring to her ex-husband. sorry. it was a typo. :D3

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:11 am

Oil tycoon to pay $1 billion divorce settlement
November 10, 2014

Oil baron Harold Hamm was ordered to pay nearly $1 billion in a divorce settlement, court filings revealed Monday. Hamm's ex-wife, Sue Ann Hamm, will be paid a third of the $995.5 million by the end of the year. Her ex-husband is on a payment plan for the remaining $650 million, which he will pay in installments of at least $7 million per month. The couple were married for 26 years.

Update:
Greedy cunt Sue Ann Hamm, the ex-wife of Oklahoma oil magnate Harold Hamm who was awarded cash and assets worth more than $1 billion in the couple's divorce this week, plans to appeal the judgment on grounds that it grossly undervalues the marital wealth she is entitled to.

She believes the decision was "not equitable."

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:35 pm

shape or be shaped.