Demonizing male sexuality

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Boris The Chick
Old enough to buy first Playboy

Re: Demonizing male sexuality

Post by Boris The Chick » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:39 pm

The feminist court system strikes again:
Operation [strike]Flush The John[/strike] Shame Men for having a libido

104 Men were arrested for soliciting sex from undercover cops, and then they had their mugshots posted on the internet and television for their wives/friends/children and the rest of the world to see, in a operation called "Flush the John" .

So..., let me try to understand this cunt's plan..., you arrest the clients, you shame them in front of the whole world..., but you let the whores to continue working without any consequences..., my head fucking HURTS!!! :headwall: :headwall: the chick logic is killing me! :headwall:
What is this shit suppose to accomplish :think: ? apart from trowing more men behind bars and having more whores running arround once women realize theres no consequences for prostitution :airkiss:
Great fucking use of police resources :clap: ..., another example of why women shouldnt be in charge of ANYTHING

http://www.smh.com.au/world/scores-of-m ... 2np4p.html

Leónidas
First pubic hair

Post by Leónidas » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:04 am

This bitch it's crazy but this criminal law it's crazier: when you post the mugshots of men you accuse without a due process nor prosecution you're violating their right to get a defense and you're violating their presumption of inocence.

On the other hand, you're over criminalizing a completely private behaviour: the freedom of people to use their sex the way they consider. On this law's logic: why not prosecute men who ask women on dates, who wine & dine them?

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:24 am

Saint Joseph’s University Sued for Bias by Student Falsey Accused of Rape

Saint Joseph’s University, a private Catholic school in Philadelphia, was sued by a student (suspended for being falsely accused of rape) over claims its sexual-assault policies virtually ensure that accused males will be found guilty.

The student, Brian Harris of Clifton Park, New York, is seeking more than $75,000 in damages in the complaint filed yesterday in federal court in Philadelphia accusing the school of negligence, defamation, intentional infliction of emotional distress and violations of Title IX, the law that bars sex discrimination at schools.
“SJU, in the manner in which it approaches the investigation, adjudication, and appeal of allegations of sexual misconduct and related claims made in connection to sexual misconduct, creates an environment in which a male accused is so fundamentally denied due process as to be virtually assured of a finding of guilt,” Kenneth Dubrow, an attorney for Harris, said in the complaint.

Title IX, known for guaranteeing women equal access to sports programs, bars all forms of sex discrimination on campus. Colleges across the country, under pressure for using antiquated procedures to prevent and investigate rapes and other campus sexual assaults, have been hit with federal complaints in recent months for violating Title IX or the Clery Act, which requires universities to report violent acts on campuses.

Superficial, Biased

Saint Joseph’s allegedly conducted a cursory, superficial and biased investigation of allegations against Harris and failed to give him an opportunity to confront his accuser before suspending him for a year in January, according to the complaint.

Harris had consensual sex with a member of the Saint Joseph’s girls’ soccer team in November during his freshman year. Texts between the two led to a late-night tryst at the girl’s dormitory on campus, where he spent the night. The next day, Harris said, he was informed by a dorm manager that there would be an investigation into the girl’s claim of sexual misconduct, according to the filing.

Harris explained what occurred in an initial meeting with a campus investigator two days later, providing the text messages corroborating his version of the events, according to the complaint. The investigator was abusive, “unnecessarily comparing Harris to Jerry Sandusky,” the former Pennsylvania State University assistant football coach convicted last year of abusing boys, according to the filing.

Sexual Offenses

Saint Joseph’s, in the Wynnefield section of Philadelphia, requires that allegations of sexual offenses are reported to the Office of Public Safety and Security, which is then required to conduct an investigation and prepare a report for the Student Life Administrator.

Complaints of sexual offenses are resolved by an administrative hearing officer or by the Community Standards Board, a 17-person panel consisting of seven students, five faculty members and five administrators, according to the complaint. The
man
accused isn’t permitted to be accompanied by parents, counsel, or by any person other than a Community Standards adviser during the hearing.

The
man
accused is notified in writing after the standards board reaches a decision and the result may be disclosed to others including the Saint Joseph’s community, according to the complaint.

Harris was found guilty after a Dec. 4 hearing and suspended from the university. He was denied the opportunity to confront his
entitlement-minded bitch
accuser despite evidence contradicting the “baseless accusations,” his lawyers said.

Text Messages

In January, an appeals board found the text messages critical to the investigation and remanded the matter to the standards board, which later upheld its earlier finding of guilt, according to the complaint. At no time did the university contact police or other governmental authorities about the incident, Harris said in the filing.
A “biased and one-sided” investigation process at Saint Joseph’s deprives male students of educational opportunities on the basis of gender, Harris’s attorney said in the complaint.

Harris has suffered from having an improper conviction on his school record, marring his ability to enroll in another college and stigmatizing him with a finding of guilt.

The university’s handling of the matter was intended not only to “deprive Harris of his good name and bring him into scandal and disrepute amongst his neighbors and peers, but also to limit Harris’s future education and employment prospects,” Dubrow said in the filing.

It may be difficult for Harris and his attorney to establish that the investigation was discriminatory, said man-hating cunt Susan Stuart, the Valparaiso professor.

“I don’t see any factual allegations that males as a general rule are being picked on,” she said. “The process seems to be gender bias-free.”

Just like her tiny brain is intelligence-free.

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:45 am

these are on the back of police vans:

once again, all the accountability falls on men's shoulders. just proves the point that women aren't capable of being held responsible for their behavior, therefore they don't deserve the same rights as men.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:51 am

Boy, 15, hangs himself after ‘facing expulsion and being put on sex offender registry’ for STREAKING at high school football game
10 October 2013

Christian Adamek

shape or be shaped.

Dick Van Dyke
Hall Monitor

Post by Dick Van Dyke » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:35 pm

Six year old boy suspended for 'sexual harassment' after kissing the hand of a girl who was "fine with it"
10 December 2013

A six year old boy is suspended from school in Canon City for kissing a classmate on the hand. His mother says it's a crush and the two children like each other. But the school is calling it something else; sexual harassment.

First grader, Hunter Yelton, told us he loves science and phys-ed. Also...that he has a crush on a girl at school, who likes him back. It may sound innocent enough...but at six years old Hunter now has 'sexual harassment' on his school record. "It was during class yeah. We were doing reading group and I leaned over and kissed her on the hand. That's what happened," said Hunter Yelton.

Six year old Hunter was at home on Monday instead of at school. "They sent me to the office, fair and square. I did something wrong and I feel sorry," he said.

"She was fine with it, they are ‘boyfriend and girlfriend’. The other children saw it and went to the music teacher. That was the day I had the meeting with the principal, where she first said 'sexual harassment'. This is taking it to an extreme that doesn't need to be met with a six year old. Now my son is asking questions… what is sex mommy? That should not ever be said, sex. Not in a sentence with a six year old," said Hunters’ mom, Jennifer Saunders.

The superintendent at School District RE-1, says any school record remains within the district. And Hunters’ actions fit the school policy description of 'sexual harassment' "How can you do this? How can you say this about my child? Remove sexual harassment, remove it from his record. I'm going to stand up and fight for him because that's not the case, that's not what happened at all,” said Saunders. The school district also says Hunters' parents may believe that kissing the girl at school is overall acceptable- but that's where the school disagrees. They're hoping the suspension
emasculates
"changes hunter's behavior."

coffee's for closers.

Pouty
Jedi Bonersaber

Post by Pouty » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:24 pm

"They sent me to the office, fair and square. I did something wrong and I feel sorry," he said. This is the most heartbreaking line I've ever seen in all of these articles that have been posted. That kid right there already has it firmly in his mind that his own masculinity is wrong or shameful. I'm thinking about when my own impulses and drives, those parts of me that naturally want to initiate as a man, were repressed. In my case, it came from being really shy as a kid (when dealing with people outside of the family). I just had no direct, positive influences to guide me in being social. In this kid's case, ACTUAL FUCKING AUTHORITY FIGURES ARE FUCKING WITH HIS HEAD! They're not only not teaching him, they're TRAINING HIM TO BE A PASSIVE FAGGOT! Fuck! Poor kid, poor fucking society. He's gonna end up here in 13 years, mumbling away like the rest of us, and wondering why dating is so goddamn hard.

This is textbook fucking oppression.

W-Bee
Jedi Bonersaber

Post by W-Bee » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:58 am

Or if suspension doesn't work, he'll be drugged with prescription
medication
drugs.

Someday, a girl will come on him/flirt with him, and he will learn the hard way that the same rules he got suspended for will not apply to her.

The code of manginahood creating another Manhood 101 student, frustrated male, quiet shy guy, monotone mumbler, or worse... another snapped anti-social school shooter.
I'm inconsistent. I am inconsistent because I have no form. I have no form because I have no standard. Read Angry. Practice Angry. Talk Angry. Be ANGRY.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:52 pm

Male sexuality [strike]demonized[/strike] CRIMINALIZED by feminist legal system
Feb 23, 2012

A LANDMARK JUDGEMENT on underage sex by the Supreme Court today reveals the “inequities” of Ireland’s legal system. ISPCC head Caroline O’Sullivan said boys are being treated differently under the current legislation, “criminalising one part of the relationship”.

The Supreme Court today upheld a law under which a 15-year-old boy in Donegal was charged with having sex with a girl aged 14, according to RTÉ. A challenge had been brought against the legislation – nicknamed the ‘Romeo and Juliet’ law – on the grounds that males could be prosecuted, but not females.

shape or be shaped.

Dick Van Dyke
Hall Monitor

Post by Dick Van Dyke » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:05 pm

White House takes up fight against [strike]campus sexual assault[/strike] male sexuality
22 January 2014

The White House is taking new actions to combat sexual assault - particularly on college campuses.

President Barack Obama announced a new task force Wednesday intended to help educational institutions prevent and respond to sexual violence as well as beef up the ability of federal agencies to hold schools accountable if they aren't addressing problems.

Calling all sexual assaults “an affront on our basic decency and humanity,” Obama said the victimization of college students is also an "affront to everything they've worked so hard to achieve."

"Our schools need to be places where our young people feel secure and confident as they prepare to go as far as their God-given talents can carry them," he said.

Obama met with dozens of administration officials Wednesday to discuss ways to stem sexual violence nationwide – including prosecution reforms, increased resources for victims and an effort to “change the culture” around assaults.

"I want every young man in America to feel some strong peer pressure in terms of how they are supposed to behave and treat women,” Obama said.

“We’ve got to keep teaching young men in particular to show women the respect they deserve and to recognize sexual violence and be outraged by it, and to do their part to stop it from happening in the first place,” Obama said Wednesday, calling sexual assault an “affront to our basic decency and humanity.”

Obama also reiterated that he expects "significant progress" in the Pentagon's initiative to stem sexual assaults in the military.

A new report published Wednesday by the White House Council on Women and Girls states that one in five women are sexually assaulted while in college. But only about 12 percent of victims report the assault, and perpetrators are often repeat offenders.

“Because campus sexual assault is the subject of intersecting federal laws, policies, and grant programs, it is a key area for improved interagency collaboration,” the report says.

The report also addresses the prevalence of rape and sexual assault throughout the country. Nearly 22 million women and 1.6 million men have been raped in their lifetimes, with minorities and young people particularly at risk

“In order to put an end to this violence, we as a nation must see it for what it is: a crime. Not a misunderstanding, not a private matter, not anyone’s right or any woman’s fault. And bystanders must be taught and emboldened to step in to stop it,” the report reads. “We can only stem the tide of violence if we all do our part.”
coffee's for closers.