top pickup artists showcase their "skills" on TV = LULZ

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Info
Dean of Beatdowns

top pickup artists showcase their "skills" on TV = LULZ

Post by Info » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:34 pm

this is a demonstration of how to fail at social interaction. the faggotry never ends.

Here's some typical sales copy from these professional scam artists:
This shocking free video shows you how to make any
girl want to fuck you in 60 seconds or less. :D3 :D3

Just say the magic words....

And any woman is yours.

100% of the time. :D3 :D3 :D3

Click Here To Watch The Video

You have to watch right now because the video is coming down at midnight.
(oh no!!! act now!!! SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED!!!! :scared-eek: :scared-shocked: :scared-eek: :scared-shocked: )

If you don't watch right now, then you will miss out forever.

So go ahead and watch the video right now.

Click Here To Watch The Video

To unsubscribe from this
scam
bullshit
offer, please write to:
4447 North Central Expressway, Suite 110 PMB 406 Dallas, Texas 75205
Do you really want to end up dressing like this just to date women:

Oh and just to give you an example of how fucking delusional these guys are, here's top pickup guru, BradP. He wrote a book called, "Brad's Fashion Bible." Here's his example of dressing sexy:

Look familiar?

Here's one of the corniest pickup gurus on the planet. We've had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting this guy in person:

did you see that bro! she had a boyfriend, but she still kissed me on the corner of my mouth!
:animals-chickencatch:

if i hadn't seen this guy in person a few years ago, i would've thought this video was some kind of parody.

it's amazing how easy it is to dupe naive guys with very little understanding of social interaction.

Ok here's some typical Seduction Community bullshit. a guy named SteveP runs a typical PUA scam with his buddy Hypnotica. Major LuLs:

And last but not least, I present to you "The World's Greatest Pickup Artist," Mystery (aka Eric Von Markovik) in action. See how many problems you can spot.:

this video perfectly illustrates the "Seduction Community's" failure to understand social interaction. here you have the so-called world's greatest pickup artist, Mystery, bragging about his inability to keep the attention of some average looking girl. Now he wants to charge you thousands of dollars to teach you how to fail just like him.

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Dr. LeDice
Chancellor of Chin Music

Re: top pickup artists showcase their "skills" on tv

Post by Dr. LeDice » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:40 pm

Ouch....

Johnny wolf wins another Penis Clap.

And VINCE! All I can say is wow. What a group of winners.
I love fishsticks.

Filburt
Prime Minister of Canada

Post by Filburt » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:03 pm

Well, that was painful to watch.

andmaythefranchise
Popeye

Post by andmaythefranchise » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:44 pm

"When you lose, don't lose the lesson." - The Dalai Lama

MothersSon800
Secretary of Chinese Grammar

Post by MothersSon800 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:31 am

Franchise, your vid says everything that needs to be said here. These pickup artist need to see it.
"I'm just a LOSER who's LIVED LAUGHED LOVED and LEARNED LUSTING to never LOSE again"

skionsir
Jedi Bonersaber

Post by skionsir » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:32 pm

LOL That video shows why principles always trump methods.
"Think of this training as a fun adventure instead of as a chore. Quit dreaming about how much better your life would be once you became socially competent and start training right now." - MrCareBear

MothersSon800

Post by MothersSon800 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:16 pm

This video speaks volumes on why men need Manhood 101.
"I'm just a LOSER who's LIVED LAUGHED LOVED and LEARNED LUSTING to never LOSE again"

Slimy

Post by Slimy » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:27 am

wow, I am glad you reposted this, I can't believe these guys suck so bad, that Johnny Wolf guy was terrible. He is teaching others! that's crazy. You can tell these guys are trying so hard to be cool.

andmaythefranchise
Popeye

Re: "World's best pickup artist" = FAIL

Post by andmaythefranchise » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:58 am

...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand back to me. So bomb.
"When you lose, don't lose the lesson." - The Dalai Lama

MothersSon800

Re: "World's best pickup artist" = FAIL

Post by MothersSon800 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:16 pm

When he explained his reasons befor talking to the girl, it made think, if I could look into his mind I'd see a unnecessarilY complex labirith or maze. When he talks to the girl he tries extra hard to put her down or play hard to get, by saying "you're going to say something to turn me off". It's like he's trying to make her mad with an in your face comment. He really isn't giving her any kind of reason to want to talk to him, other then that gay looking hat. I think the fact that while he was telling the story the girls left and the dude stayed spoke volumes. That guy is probably some loser who does bad with women do he thinks mystery is cool or seen him online or on tv. He probable stayed just based on that.

Mystery's vocabulary or choice of words is as boring as watching paint dry. He keeps saying good this good that, his Friends are good people, and the only time he came close to bringing anyone into his experience was when he said "his hollywood friends made him think of highschool".

I kept thinking "what does he mean by good?".His voice didn't give any real indication, and his description was paper thin. I hate the way he speaks. His expression is pancake flat with no mrs butters worth on top to make love to my taste buds, a good speakers conveyance is like a flaky layered Bisquick biscuit.

Listening to him beat the word good to death also made me think" I  bet to a cult leader's cool aid drinking followers were good too. Speaking of cult leaders, mystery gives me that vibe. In a nut shell, this guy is retarded and it's sad that people pay to learn this diarrhea he spews from the bowels of his insane mind.