top pickup artists showcase their "skills" on TV = LULZ

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Mister

The "Seduction Community" EXPOSED. Again.

Post by Mister » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:29 pm

This "Seduction Community" guru shot a woman in the face. Can these frauds and con artists go away yet?
http://www.ktvz.com/news/26342408/detail.html

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: Gunwitch Pickup Artist "Allen Reyes" Shoots Woman in Fac

Post by Info » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:35 pm

yes, we've heard.

and this is why we warn unsuspecting men to stay away from the scam artists, con men, and now dangerous criminals that comprise the "Seduction Community".. we've already exposed these pickup "gurus" as nothing more than frightened, petty scammers who would never dare hold their ridiculous views up to public scrutiny. because their fraudulent businesses depends on deceiving men.

if you have to wear a fuzzy black hat and eyeliner to attract a woman, there's something wrong with you.

and if you have to shoot a woman in the face to get her attention, you should NOT be giving dating advice to anyone.

[Allen Reyes aka "Gunbitch" from The Game]
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Re: The "Seduction Community" EXPOSED. Again.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:12 am

If he shot her because he was trying to get some play and she rejected him, then you're right to label him a fraud. But the article clearly states that they don't know yet what led up to the violence, so that's just an assumption. Besides, to conclude that the seduction community is "exposed" because one asshole shot someone in the face in the midst of drugs and alcohol is faulty logic. If he were a physician and the woman were his patient, would you say that the medical community is "exposed" and fraudulent? Of course not. But that's the flawed logic you're using. Most people in the community are well-meaning, harmless people who simply fell behind the social curve and are trying to catch up. And if I remember correctly, Gunwitch didn't espouse gimmicks, routines, or silly outfits. He was plain and direct. So associating him with Mystery & Co. is flawed logic as well, and unfair to Mystery, regardless of what you think of Mystery Method.

"pickup gurus... would never dare hold their ridiculous views up to public scrutiny."

That's simply false. Several of them have gone on TV to do just that. Not to mention they've published books.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:02 am

Guest wrote:If he shot her because he was trying to get some play and she rejected him, then you're right to label him a fraud.
actually Gunwitch is a proven fraud either way. this coward refused to have his views questioned when i challenged him a few years back. he banned people who dared to oppose his outlandish and dangerous theories.
But the article clearly states that they don't know yet what led up to the violence, so that's just an assumption.
it's pretty telling that you would defend a coward like this, especially when this crackhead posted this revealing video of himself:

[In this video, filmed a few weeks before he was arrested, Gunwitch claims that he's drunk 18 cans of Coors Light, and then shows off his pistol, bragging about his trigger skills. "Bang. Bang. That's trigger control," he says. "I thought it was empty earlier… but I was wrong." Then he explains how he accidentally put a bullet in his wall. "I fucked up," he says. Update: Barry Kirkey removed the video to protect his buddy who is now up on attempted murder charges.]

[audio about his failures with women.]

as always, the "Seduction Community" is dedicated to protecting its own because they're worried about their fraudulent business practices and shady instructors being exposed.

Manhood 101 has been opposed to their fraudulent teachings from DAY ONE. we're glad that this tragic case is finally shedding more light on their dangerous, mentally unstable leaders.
Besides, to conclude that the seduction community is "exposed" because one asshole shot someone in the face in the midst of drugs and alcohol is faulty logic.
he's not "one asshole"-- he's a MAJOR "GURU" in the "Seduction Community" as noted in the book, The Game. he represents the delusional, destructive mindset of many Pickup Artist instructors who insulate themselves from reality.

we expect you frauds in the "Seduction Community" to stick up for him. thankfully, public scrutiny will be his undoing. it's about time you con artists and shady, unethical businessmen were called to task for scamming men out of their hard earned money. at last, the public is waking up to your SCAM.
If he were a physician and the woman were his patient, would you say that the medical community is "exposed" and fraudulent?
equating the FRAUDULENT "Seduction Community" to actual doctors is laughable. doctors have to graduate from med school and show some degree of medical competence. the so-called pickup gurus of the "Seduction Community" are self-proclaimed "experts." this is laughable at best and dangerous at worst. it's a well known fact that these frauds have scammed millions of dollars out of the pockets of naive guys who don't know any better. we hear horror story after horror story of guys signing up for thousand dollar 3-day bootcamps only to come back disillusioned and frustrated by the fraudulent practices that go on behind closed doors.

unlike the frauds in the "Seduction Community," Manhood 101 welcomes public scrutiny of EVERYTHING we teach here. we standing 100% behind our work, which is why we freely offer up all of our work WITHOUT COST. and those that have examined it and trained with us can testify to its effectiveness.

the "Seduction Community" could NEVER make such a claim.
Of course not. But that's the flawed logic you're using. Most people in the community are well-meaning, harmless people who simply fell behind the social curve and are trying to catch up.
we are not faulting the naive guys being conned by these snake oil salesmen. they simply don't know any better. but the longer they stay insulated from reality, the more they become part of the problem. i would hate for one of these guys to snap and kill someone (as Gunwitch almost did) just because one of these "Seduction Community" frauds took advantage of them.
And if I remember correctly, Gunwitch didn't espouse gimmicks, routines, or silly outfits.
Actually he taught quite a bit of fraudulent bullshit.

Manhood 101 exposed his fraudulent teachings a long time ago. and as a result, we were banned from ever posting on their forums. the more we exposed their fraudulent business practices and faulty teachings, the more nervous the "Seduction Community" leaders became. they couldn't afford to have us around ruining their money-making scam.
He was plain and direct. So associating him with Mystery & Co. is flawed logic as well, and unfair to Mystery, regardless of what you think of Mystery Method.

Mystery & Co. are TEN TIMES THE SCAMMERS that Gunwitch will ever be. i would need miles and miles of posts to cover the deceptive teachings of those con artists. every single post critiquing their methods/teachings are instantly removed from their forums. this just proves they're unable to defend their bullshit teachings. they fear public scrutiny like roaches fear light. and they should. if i was teaching guys to wear goggles and eyeliner to attract women, i'd want to hide in a hole too!

in fact, we created a video SPECIFICALLY DEBUNKING the common "Seduction Community" myth about "peacocking" or needing flashy clothing to attract women. they should start calling us Myth Busters.
"pickup gurus... would never dare hold their ridiculous views up to public scrutiny."

That's simply false. Several of them have gone on TV to do just that. Not to mention they've published books.
WRONG AGAIN.

we both know those TV interviews are just late night fluff pieces designed for entertainment. nobody is going to seriously challenge their views on those types of venues. and if they're so confident in their teachings, why do they keep censoring critical reviews of their work online?

because they're FUCKING FRAUDS that's why. and the proof is in the pudding; when they actually tried to demonstrate their so-called pickup skills, they FAILED MISERABLY:

shape or be shaped.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:59 am

I stand corrected. Let me make it clear though that I wasn't defending him or his actions. It's a crime and a tragedy, regardless of whether it has anything to do with his "PUA" shit.

Thanks for posting that video. "Rape goggles... that I learned from Mystery." Mystery's got some explaining to do. In court.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:57 am

my advice to anyone in the "Seduction Community": if you're too scared to have your views examined publicly, you're only one bullet away from pulling a Gunwitch. get out of that cult while you still can.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:27 pm

This is a clip from the "Seduction Community" conducting interviews with their own members. During the interview, one of their "crew" references a time when they (unknowingly) first saw the Manhood 101 instructors out on a Saturday night. Also, this was long before Manhood 101 came into being..

As you know, Manhood 101 stresses social competence in ALL areas of life, not just picking up chicks in bars, and not wasting your life or your money being involved in the "Seduction Community" scam..

But we wanted to share this touching piece of history with the rest of you guys just to give you some perspective. Enjoy.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:37 am

Pick-up "guru" and long time SCAM ARTIST, Johnny Wolf's new and improved "Seduction Community" advice:
If I could take it all back, I would have called myself “anonymous” and never signed up for any pick up forum or looked for advice online. I definetely wouldn’t have pursued a career in pick up. Two years ago, I retired from being a “pick up artist” and from teaching bootcamps full time. I stopped selling the Attraction Spell Cologne and all of the DVDs. Being part of the pick up community is a waste of time, seriously. Use your time to improve yourself as a man, take up a sport, hobby, or change your lifestyle for the better. Get real, non-community friends, and find what makes you happy.
funny--we've been saying that for years.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:38 pm

well here's an amazing new product from the "Seduction Community":
"Former Nerd Turned Strip Club Manager And Master Pick Up Artist Reveals His Secrets To Super-Success With Women"
this scam artist/pick-up "guru" admitted that he stripped in his early 20s. i don't remember many "nerds" from high school who also doubled as male strippers.

Image VS. Image

and i'm also going to guess that one of those "secrets" involves managing a strip club?

shape or be shaped.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:29 am

I'm still waiting for most of the gurus to come out of the closet. You gotta admit, they tend to range from fishy to outright flaming. The day when the community is exposed for being a bunch of self-hating closet homosexuals trying to prove themselves to other men will be quite the spectacle!