top pickup artists showcase their "skills" on TV = LULZ

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
tigerblood
Jedi Bonersaber

Re: top pickup artists showcase their "skills" on TV = LULZ

Post by tigerblood » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:42 pm

This guy makes women sound like Apple Super Computers. From this guys logic, I should change my major to computer technology so i can learn how to understand women :embarrass:

Hey guys, i got the new and improved "short circuit" pickup technique... Go to your nearest gun store, purchase a low quality taser, shouldn't be too expensive, and TASE THE FUCK out of any girl you want to sleep with, right from the first greeting. It's best used when you got her in an alley :D3
My schedule is my road map to success. Without it, i'm on the road to nowhere.

Fuck your feelings..JUST DO IT

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:21 am

We just got off the phone with Alan Roger Currie aka the "mode one" pickup artist guru who stresses being "UpfrontAndStraightforward" to become an "alpha male"...

He's the same Mode One scammer that visited this academy in the past.

so much for "UpfrontAndStraightforward"

:D3 :D3 :D3

another pickup artist fraud EXPOSED! :barfy:

and don't forget to hurry over and fund his world speaking tour!

we predict alan will gain enough financial support from his fans to travel all the way to the nearest 7-11. :D3
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:26 am

The death of a FRAUD:
Casanova Crew started out as 10 guys meeting in a living room in West Covina, CA, and within a matter of 2 years had several thousand as part of their crew. It blew up so quickly they had to start several chapters in different cities.

Pickup artist "gurus" aka snake oil salesmen eventually jumped on the bandwagon and started attending and speaking at their events due to the huge turn outs they drew. Many swore their allegiance to CC, and for most of them, it was the only thing that they could really believe in.

But now it's all gone. Casanova Crew is officially dead. Once the single largest "Pickup Artist" group in the world, in just a few years, it completely collapsed.
... I hung on till the very end, and everyone else moved on. I became a relic in the scene, seeing everyone come and go for nearly a decade. Perhaps I should have moved on sooner? Peter Pan never gets to grow up.

-J The Ripper
Casanova Crew Founder

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:21 am

shape or be shaped.