top pickup artists showcase their "skills" on TV = LULZ

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
96mauser

Re: top pickup artists showcase their "skills" on tv

Post by 96mauser » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:48 am

Boy, these guy's shit is WEAK.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: top pickup artists showcase their "skills" on TV = LULZ

Post by Professor » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:59 am

More Neurotic Faggotry from the Seduction Community:
Is there is a girl you've met recently that you want to text and you're looking for the perfect first thing to say?

If you are smooth at texting and know exactly what to write there's a good chance you'll see her again!

But if you text her the WRONG stuff you could creep her out or even worse... bore her to death.

One wrong text message can turn a girl who really wants to see you into a girl who will never answer your calls or texts again.

This is especially true in New York City where I live.

Women here meet so many new guys each day that they are just looking for a reason to write you off.

Just one tiny mistake, and she's on to the next guy.

So be careful! [Now buy my faggot seduction product. yay!]

the antidote to Seduction Community faggotry
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Pillow Fort

Post by Pillow Fort » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:12 pm

I don’t understand what Mystery’s problem is with giving a woman a simple compliment?
Is it because he doesn’t know how to address her rejection of that compliment?
So instead these PUA craft all these slick routines and tricks to manoeuvre around the edge of the flame and come in under the radar.

I’ve read their stuff, you approach a “set”, use an “opinion opener” ignore the “target”, then “neg” her and throw in some “DHVs” for good measure. And all this other overly complicated BS.

I’m so glad I found the Manhood 101, these guys really did cut through all the BS. One thing I learned was that it’s perfectly fine to give a woman a compliment. You’re the man and you charter your own course and if some bitch thinks you’re a creep for showing interest in her then it’s not you that’s at fault, it’s her retarded reaction to a perfectly normal approach that is at fault. Furthermore, here you learn—the hard way—how to correct such dumb behavior.

VigilanteNighthawk

Post by VigilanteNighthawk » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:48 am

I think I've figured out their secret technique. The whole idea is to simply approach as many women in as much of a bombastic way as possible, make a complete ass out of yourself. If one doesn't notice, she's a keeper. If everyone notices, well then you've pretty much done ERP for idiots. You will then either make progress towards learning how to actually talk to people, or you will kill yourself. Either way, your troubles are over. ;)

LatestUFOSightings

Post by LatestUFOSightings » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:49 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Allpro777

Post by Allpro777 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:50 am

Fags teaching other fags how to fag faggier than other fags with the faggotest hair in the history of faggotry.

DonkeyKong96

Post by DonkeyKong96 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:51 am

those pick up artists remind me of high school fags lol. the jocks in high school dont even act like that when they pick up chicks lol

oliveirantunes

Post by oliveirantunes » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:53 am

lol...

I wonder why the fuck are these guys running the game they would run on a bar. I thought it took brains to be a master PUA.

I would think twice before attending on one of those guys bootcamps.

Nebulla38

Post by Nebulla38 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:54 am

What a bunch of idiots! Treating women like queens...for what? Let them treat us like kings and THEN SEE if they get laid!

strident212

Post by strident212 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:55 am

I'll stick to being single. If I have to behave like this, dress like this, and act like this for a phone number, or a date.....you ladies can have them.