Feminism--a history of lies EXPOSED

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Miss Behavior, PhD
Secretary of Sexy

Feminism--a history of lies EXPOSED

Post by Miss Behavior, PhD » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:13 pm

Once again a sadistic cunt (Kelly Ann Raisbeck) orchestrates a vicious, cruel beating against an innocent homeless man after lying that he was a child rapist

18 February 2015

And once again, the men involved admit their part while the woman LIES and tries to deny her involvement to escape accountability.

A homeless man was savagely beaten with a drill, a golf club and a rock in a sock after sadistic cunt Kelly Ann Raisbeck falsely claimed he was a child rapist, a court heard. Adam Blythe, 34, had his face smashed in by Kelly Ann Raisbeck and her 2 henchmen after they took him from a doorway and back to her home in Blyth, Northumberland. The group had been drinking when Raisbeck, 22, made the allegation that he was a paedophile and said he had been 'done for raping two little boys', Newcastle Crown Court was told.

Mr Blythe said he could not remember what happened next but woke up in hospital several hours later with injures to 28 different parts of his body and having been defecated on. He had been hit so hard with a golf club it snapped, his legs were punctured with a drill and a spirit level had been used to fracture his skull, cheek and eye socket. The victim also had bleeding on the brain, a collapsed lung, a broken hand, multiple cuts and bruises and marks to his neck suggesting electric cable had been tied around.

'Wayne was stamping and kicking Mr Blyth and Kelly Ann stamped on his head three or four times when he was lying on his back trying to cover his face.'

'I hit him with the level and Wayne hit him with the drill and Kelly Ann kicked him in the head a few more times.'

The Deluens, who have admitted the charges, then dragged him unconscious and bleeding into a cupboard, where he was abandoned. The cunt denied her part and changed her story as she lied to police about her involvement.

The 3 of them too turns assaulting the homeless man.

Initially the brothers had felt sorry for Mr Blythe and invited him back for a few drinks.' [Kelly Ann Raisbeck] said Mr Blythe was a nonce and had been done for raping two little boys.'

James Adkin told jurors: 'She was asked what she did during the violence and said she watched TV as there was a radio music channel on and was playing on her phone. She claimed she then went upstairs and fell asleep. She claimed she thought she was witnessing a murder.'

The prosecutor said the attack started because Raisbeck allegedly lied about Mr Blythe. He said: 'Gavin Deluen said Raisbeck took him and his brother to one side and told them she had looked up Mr Blythe on the internet and discovered he was a sex offender. In fact that was not true, there is nothing about him being a sex offender online and he is not a sex offender.'
Just remember: charles manson didn't kill ANYONE. His group did, but he was credited with and demonized for the brutal murders carried out. Yet if you look at the media account of this crime orchestrated by this cunt Kelly Ann Raisbeck you see that her leadership role is diminished. The only consistent theme is what we've always revealed here. Feminists hate MEN. Men will be vilified and held accountable, not women. This is why women don't deserve to have any leadership positions. The accountability never falls on their shoulders like it should.

I can cook. I can clean. I don't have a mustache. And I put out on the first date--in other words, I'm hot.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: Feminism--a history of lies EXPOSED

Post by Professor » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:48 am

because the consequences are so insignificant for women under feminism, lying isn't a big deal for them. even lying about something as serious as rape hardly matters:
Melinda Denham awoke from a sound sleep at 1:25 a.m. Aug. 13 to find her ex-boyfriend, Shannon Hudson, in the bedroom of her father's Blue Ash home.

Denham, 25, told police Hudson twice raped her. Eleven days later, she swore before a grand jury about being raped.

Hudson, 36, ultimately was jailed and charged with burglary and two counts of rape, crimes that could have sent him to prison for 30 years.

He stayed behind bars for months until Denham wrote a letter to a judge -- and admitted she lied.

"The truth is he never raped me. It was mutual between both of us. I got mad over him taking my cell phone and not giving it back," Denham wrote in her Sept. 15 letter to Hamilton County Common Pleas Court Judge Charles Kubicki, Jr., who was presiding over Hudson's rape case.
[...]

Usually, Rubenstein added, the woman making false rape allegations does it to cover for being out late or getting pregnant.
[...]

In 2009 a woman reported she'd been gang-raped at Hofstra University in New York, leading to the arrest of four men. A day later, when police suggested they had a video of the incident that conflicted with her allegations, the woman admitted she lied and the men were released.
[...]

Perhaps the most infamous false rape allegation came in 2006 when a stripper created a national furor by accusing some members of the Duke lacrosse team of gang-raping her. The charges later were dismissed and authorities said the incident never occurred.
[...]

"One of the things that offended me ... is the defendant's cavalier attitude toward all of this," Wood told the judge.

"I don't think she's ever put two and two together and realized if no woman ever lied about being raped then the only thing we'd need to convict rapists ... is for her to take the stand and say it. But because of people like her who lie about being raped, every single woman who ever really is raped is raked over the coals."

Many rape cases aren't reported, Wood told Denham, "because (victims) know the process is so horrible and the reason why is people like you ...
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:04 am

UND refuses to reopen case of expelled student
By DAVE KOLPACK Associated Press | Posted: Sunday, March 6, 2011 8:15 pm

FARGO - The University of North Dakota has refused to reopen the case of a former student who was kicked out of school for a reported sexual assault that resulted in authorities charging the alleged victim for lying to police.
The school told Caleb Warner not to set foot on campus for three years, after a student relations committee ruled in February 2010 that he violated four sections of UND's code of student life, including "violation of criminal or civil laws."

Warner was never arrested. He was never charged.

He admitted having sex with the alleged victim, a UND student at the time, but has maintained it was consensual.
Three months after Warner was expelled, Grand Forks police issued an arrest warrant against the alleged victim for filing a false report to law enforcement. Warner asked for a rehearing based on new information, but was denied for reasons that didn't jibe with his request.

Warner, 24, said he's been devastated by the events but has given up on his quest to return to UND. He's back in his hometown of Fargo.

All he wants from UND is an apology.

"I was proud to be a student at UND. But after what has happened, I don't want to go back there at all," Warner said.
Harvey Silverglate, a prominent civil rights attorney and expert on college disciplinary rules, said college tribunals do not have to provide the formality and due process a defendant receives in a court of law. However, he called UND's refusal to re-open the case distressing.

"Law enforcement agencies do not lightly charge complainants in sexual assault cases with filing a false report," Silverglate said. "It seems to be that the campus tribunal has an obligation - surely moral and ethical and, arguably, constitutional, as well - to reopen the case to examine the basis for the criminal justice's system of filing a false statement."

A Grand Forks police spokesman said the alleged victim has returned to live in her home state of California. She could not be reached for comment.

Documents obtained by The Associated Press show that Warner's lawyer requested the rehearing based upon a section in the student code that allows a case to be revisited if there is "substantial" new information. In a letter to Warner, Robert Boyd, UND's vice president of student and outreach services at the time, rejected the request and based it on a section that requires appeals to be filed within five days of any sanction.

Boyd told the AP that federal privacy laws prohibit him from talking about a specific case, but said he has the authority to review any case regardless of the timing of the appeal.

"There is, in fact, a judgment call made at that point on what is substantial and what is not. Generally speaking, an opinion of somebody is not substantial," Boyd said. "It must be something that clearly changes the environment of what has been heard by the student relations committee."

Warner believes a police report that questions the truthfulness of his accuser should qualify as "substantial."
Jim Vigness, the Grand Forks police detective who investigated the case, said he talked to the alleged victim after the warrant was issued, but wouldn't comment about what she said. It remains an open case, although it's unlikely she will face extradition to North Dakota, he said.

Asked about the UND hearing that resulted in Warner's expulsion, Vigness said, "All I can tell you is that the proceeding at the university took place before my investigation."

Boyd said he listens to "every minute" of a hearing, which is taped, and reviews "every piece" of information provided by the student relations committee. He said he also makes it a point to meet with students who are appealing a sanction.

"I'm not obligated to talk to the person who is appealing to me, but I can't think of a circumstance when I have not," Boyd said.

Warner said he never talked with Boyd.

"I don't know what he looks like," Warner said.

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:19 am

Melissa McEwan wrote:Well, what do you want the police to do—just let women who make false reports GET AWAY WITH IT?! Yes. That is exactly what I want. Because I frankly think that most reports called "false reports," which constitute less than 2% of rape allegations, aren't actually false reports in the first place . . . and that the tiny remainder of authentically false reports do not warrant the continuation of a practice that empowers rapists and discourages survivors of sexual violence from reporting the crimes against them, for fear of being arrested if their allegations can't be proven.

--Melissa McEwan
as you can see, feminists have no trouble lying. in their delusional world, there's no such thing as a woman telling a lie. it's impossible.

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:59 pm

Do feminists believe in equality? Let's find out:
Feminists trip up on man tax
October 23, 2005, by Matthew Campbell

SPARE a thought for Swedish feminists whose newly formed party is disintegrating after hardliners presented a manifesto advocating a “man tax”, the abolition of marriage and the creation of “gender-neutral” names.
Sweden already boasts one of the highest levels of female participation in the workplace and some observers questioned the need for a feminist party in a country whose women account for half the seats in parliament.

When it was founded six months ago, polls showed that a quarter of voters would consider supporting Feminist Initiative in elections next year because of rising domestic violence against women and higher salaries for men.

That goodwill seems to have faded after the party’s recent founding congress, however, when radicals such as Tiina Rosenberg, a professor of gender studies, appeared to have secured control of the agenda. The resulting platform included proposals for abolishing marriage and changing the law to let people who undergo sex change operations legally alter their names.

The party called also for the creation of more “gender-neutral” names such as “Robin” or “Norva” that could apply to a boy or a girl. At present parents must choose names from an official list for boys or girls.

Rosenberg resigned from the governing board after complaining of an “anti-feminist backlash” and insulting personal attacks in the Swedish media, where she was ridiculed as part of the “lunatic left”.

Gudrun Schyman, another founding member of the party, came to her defence last week. “The reason for this campaign against her is that she’s a lesbian,” she said. “The attacks against her are homophobic.”

A former Swedish Communist party leader and author of erotic verse, Schyman once demonstrated her sense of fun by posing naked for a newspaper behind a red umbrella. But conservative male politicians do not find her amusing.

She advocates what she calls a “man tax to cover the cost of violence against women in the home” but has stopped short of endorsing the opinions of Ireen von Wachenfeldt, who until recently ran one of Sweden’s largest state shelters for battered women. In a recent television documentary called The Gender War, she proclaimed: “Men are animals.”

The documentary noted that the shelter had printed excerpts of an extremist American feminist manifesto called Scum, which stands for the Society for Cutting Up Men. In it, women are urged to “destroy the male sex” and seize the chance made possible by science of giving birth only to females.

The spectacle of militant feminism reaching into Sweden’s official institutions provoked a political scandal in which Wachenfeldt was forced to resign from her job at the shelter.

Since then the traditional Swedish belief in the need for organising politics, business and even one’s private life to make it as sexually equal as possible seems to have come under threat. In new opinion polls only 1.3% of voters said they would vote for the feminist party.
let me translate that into english:

shape or be shaped.

Slimy
Worst Student At Manhood Academy

Post by Slimy » Wed May 04, 2011 11:45 pm

I was always suspicious of female inventors. It makes news whenever you show that a woman did something, even if you have to make it up. It's like it generates more awe when a child (woman) is shown to accomplish any feat that men normally do.
COMMIT - What I do - What I Avoid

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Wed May 11, 2011 11:24 am

feminist fantasy:

20-year-old woman becomes top cop in violent Mexican municipality

(CNN) -- Some headlines are hailing her as the bravest woman in Mexico. Marisol Valles Garcia, all of 20 years old, says she's just tired of everyone being afraid.

Valles Garcia, a criminology student, became the police chief this week of Praxedis G. Guerrero, one of the most violent municipalities in the border state of Chihuahua. She was the only person who accepted the top job in a police force whose officers have been abducted and even killed.

"Yes, there is fear," Valles Garcia said Wednesday in an interview with CNN en Español. "It's like all human beings. There will always be fear, but what we want to achieve in our municipality is tranquility and security."

There's good reason for the fear. Just this past weekend, a 59-year-old local mayor, Rito Grado Serrano, and his 37-year-old son, Rogoberto Grado Villa, were killed in a house in which they they were hiding in nearby Ciudad Juarez. Another area mayor was killed in June.

Juarez is the bloodiest city in Mexico, with a reported 2,500 people killed in drug violence this year. Praxedis G. Guerrero is located about 35 miles southeast of Ciudad Juarez. Both are in the state of Chihuahua, which borders Texas.

Nationwide, the federal government says, more than 28,000 people have lost their lives since Mexican President Felipe Calderon declared war on the drug cartels after taking office in December 2006.

Valles Garcia sees a non-violent role for her 13-member force, which will be mostly female and unarmed.

"The weapons we have are principles and values, which are the best weapons for prevention," she told CNN.
Still, the notion of a largely female police force being helmed by a woman -- and a young one at that -- does not seem to sit well with some people in a country that still retains vestiges of machismo.

But Valles Garcia believes what the job may need is a woman's touch.

"We have hope that we are going to exchange fear for tranquility and security."

feminist reality:

20-year-old Mexican [strike]COWARD[/strike] police chief fired after failing to show up for work

Marisol Valles Garcia now gazes toward Mexico from the safety of the United States.

Six months ago, they called Valles Garcia the bravest woman in Mexico.
The petite but fiery 20-year-old student took a job no one else wanted: police chief in a border region terrorized by the drug war, where police chiefs have become an endangered species. Her predecessor was tortured by drug cartels and then beheaded.

She served the town of Praxedis for a few short months before running like a coward to the United States.

"They threatened to kill me, my family, my baby boy. I was scared ... couldn't even sleep ... always wondering, when are they coming to get me."

As police chief, Valles Garcia hired more officers, increasing the number of women on her team of 12, but few were armed. "Our weapons will be principles and values," she said when she took the job, although Valles Garcia did have two armed bodyguards.

Many said Valles Garcia was too young and naive for the job -- warring Mexican drug cartels have made Praxedis one of the most violent spots in the world. In the past year alone, 2,500 people were killed in the Juarez Valley.

"I never expected things to get this ugly," said Valles Garcia.
She's obviously a female rocket scientist. We found video footage of her interviewing for the job:

When she took the police chief job, Valles Garcia famously said, "We're all afraid, but we should not let fear defeat us."

But eventually her chick logic kicked in:

"I'm sorry I had to leave, but it's better to be safe and alive here ... than to be dead in Mexico."

feminist fantasy:

Kimberly Munley: The Hero Cop Who Ended The Fort Hood Rampage

Kimberly Munley, the civilian police officer who confronted and shot the Fort Hood gunman, is being hailed as a hero today.

The base's top commander, Lieutenant General Bob Cone, credited her with stopping the shooting rampage that killed 13 people despite being wounded herself.

Mevley, Fort Hood's director of emergency services, says that Munley took shots in the left leg and knee area -- which she called "minor scratches" -- and still needs surgery to remove bullets from her right side.

feminist reality:

Base civilian police Sergeant Kimberly Munley, who had arrived on the scene in response to the report of an emergency at the center, encountered Hasan exiting the building in pursuit of a wounded soldier. Hasan turned and fired at Munley, who exchanged shots with him. Munley's hand was hit by shrapnel when one of Hasan's bullets struck a nearby rain gutter, and then two bullets struck Munley: the first bullet hit her thigh, and the second hit her knee. As she began to fall from the first bullet, the second bullet struck her femur, shattering it into 120 pieces and knocking her to the ground. Hasan then walked up to Munley and kicked her pistol out of reach.

In the meantime, civilian police officer Sergeant Mark Todd arrived and fired at Hasan with his 9mm M9 pistol. Todd said: "He was firing at people as they were trying to run and hide. Then he turned and fired a couple of rounds at me. I didn't hear him say a word, he just turned and fired." Hasan was felled by five shots from Todd, who then kicked a pistol out of his hand, and placed him in handcuffs as he fell unconscious.

at no time did this cunt ever attempt to set the record straight--THAT IT WAS A MAN WHO SAVED HER LIFE. well, that is, up until the actual trial where she had to testify in court under oath that she shot at Hasan 6 times and missed every time:
"I did not see him fall. Not from my shots, no"
yeah, no shit.

translation: never send a woman to do a MAN'S JOB.

coming up next: Jessica Lynch, Feminist FRAUD.

shape or be shaped.

MoldyCurry
Jedi Bonersaber

Post by MoldyCurry » Wed May 11, 2011 2:56 pm

I'm gonna show this to my Hillary Clinton-loving sister.
keep showin' up

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Fri May 20, 2011 1:40 am

Lies about "Rape Culture":
When is a rape not a rape? SHOCK
May 19, 2011 by inspectorgadget

As a serving policeman, there are several things I am not allowed to talk about.

There are plenty of operational secrets we cannot discuss, but I’m not referring to those. I’m talking about the taboo subjects. The ‘detection’ rate for rape is one of these.

It’s very frustrating to sit and listen to pundits talking about the low number of rape convictions in Court, when as police officers we all know what lies behind these poor numbers.

For example, I couldn’t possibly tell you that out of every ten rapes which are reported in Ruraltown, at least eight turn out to be nonsense. To be fair, eight out of ten of everything reported at Ruraltown police station is nonsense, why should rape be any different?

I couldn’t tell you that of the remaining two, an existing alcohol-fuelled chaotic drug-based relationship is a factor in at least one of these, and ‘consent’ is probably present in the other to some degree. In my whole service I can only recall three stranger rapes and a half a dozen where consent was withdrawn at the time and he carried on. But I can’t tell you that.

I can’t tell you that most of the adult rapes reported in Ruraltown represent either the latest in a series of allegations designed to score points against an ‘ex, lies designed to fend off an angry parent when a curfew has been missed or a defence mechanism when a jilted ‘partner’ discovers an infidelity.

A rape once reported, even if withdrawn later, is in the system and a failure to bring someone to justice, even if it never happened, shows up in the ‘detection’ rate. The ‘detection rate’ is low because the number of rapes which actually happen is low. I couldn’t possibly say that though.

So who suffers when Charlene drops by the nick to accuse Wayne of raping her because she is hacked off that he used her child benefit money for drugs? Who suffers when we deploy a full investigation team, send officers out to arrest Wayne and deploy CSI’s and specialist rape officers to the victim suite, all for Charlene to suddenly decide that she loves him and he didn’t do it after all? Who loses when she can’t identify a scene (because there never was a scene) when we can see on CCTV that Wayne was in the High Street (on his own) at the material time and that her mobile phone records show that she was texting her mate who works at Tesco, right at the time she was supposed to be being brutally taken by the boy?

The next genuine rape victim to walk into the police station, that’s who. The next genuine victim who may face the cynical looks and delayed reaction from officers who have just finished dealing with the last ten Charlenes.

I also shouldn’t tell you that it is Force Policy, in all but the most exceptional cases, not to prosecute Charlene for wasting police time. Apparently this would prevent genuine victims from coming forward. Make no mistake, the genuine victims suffer, the detection rate is low and we keep pretending that everything is alright.

The facts about rape seen from the street are this: most genuine rapes are against children under 13 years old and are within the family or family circle. Genuine adult rape is rare and nearly always charged to Court; what a jury do next is for them, but it usually comes down to ‘consent’ issues, and being as they were not in the bedroom at the time, and we are not simply proving intercourse because that is already admitted by the defendant, it’s not really within our gift to prove or disprove consent. Consent can amount to one word, said in a half whisper six months before in a darkened room where no one else was present.

But we can’t possibly say any of this. We will simply accept that it’s all our fault and promise to do better in the future.
Let's not even forget the fact that women raping men isn't even a crime acknowledged by the FBI :idea2:
Edit: in 2012 the FBI finally acknowledged that men could be raped.

shape or be shaped.