fatty news

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Info
Dean of Beatdowns

fatty news

Post by Info » Sun May 31, 2015 12:25 pm

Today in fatty news

My Plus-Sized Life: Fat bitch Tess Holliday tries to force America to view fat bitches as beautiful

utter vomit

:barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy:
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Panderson

Re: fatty news

Post by Panderson » Sun May 31, 2015 12:43 pm

Here's what she needs to do:
1) Accept that being obese is a temporary and highly dangerous condition, and can be eliminated with proper care of one's body. Furthermore, her weight does not define her as a human being.
2) Go on a diet. It doesn't matter if she likes eating 4,000 calories a day; that is unhealthy. She needs to eat a healthy amount of healthy food.
3) Start exercising. Running on an elliptical 1 hour every day is not the end of the world. She will burn off calories, and improve her cardiovascular system, which is most likely in terrible shape.
4) Take her fame and become an activist for weight-loss programs. She needs to empower obese women to take a stand and end their obesity, not spread propaganda that obesity should be accepted and valued. Obesity has absolutely no benefits to it as opposed to a healthy weight, and all individuals in this day and age can, and should, strive to carry a proper weight.

FruityNigger

Post by FruityNigger » Sun May 31, 2015 1:08 pm

Panderson wrote:Here's what she needs to do:
1) Accept that being obese is a temporary and highly dangerous condition, and can be eliminated with proper care of one's body. Furthermore, her weight does not define her as a human being.
2) Go on a diet. It doesn't matter if she likes eating 4,000 calories a day; that is unhealthy. She needs to eat a healthy amount of healthy food.
3) Start exercising. Running on an elliptical 1 hour every day is not the end of the world. She will burn off calories, and improve her cardiovascular system, which is most likely in terrible shape.
4) Take her fame and become an activist for weight-loss programs. She needs to empower obese women to take a stand and end their obesity, not spread propaganda that obesity should be accepted and valued. Obesity has absolutely no benefits to it as opposed to a healthy weight, and all individuals in this day and age can, and should, strive to carry a proper weight.
I'm gonna take your comment and post it on that website with a Manhood 101 ad. Panderson whenever you see nonsense like this you need to do the same, use any feminist opportunity you can to spread the word.

*Edit* There's no img posting button on Disqus but i'm pretty sure you can post pictures. Is it possible this site just disabled the function?

*Edit 2* Yup looks like they can disable the function, shit. Still posting your comment though.

Panderson

Post by Panderson » Sun May 31, 2015 1:36 pm

Honky wrote: I'm gonna take your comment and post it on that website with a Manhood 101 ad. Panderson whenever you see nonsense like this you need to do the same, use any feminist opportunity you can to spread the word.

*Edit* There's no img posting button on Disqus but i'm pretty sure you can post pictures. Is it possible this site just disabled the function?

*Edit 2* Yup looks like they can disable the function, shit. Still posting your comment though.

Yeah I was going to post it on the website, but I didn't want to make an account. You would be perfect for posting it, since your job is to make multiple accounts anyways. Nice thinking Honky! :goodjob:

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Sun May 31, 2015 5:30 pm

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:32 pm

shape or be shaped.