Your scholarship applications

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: Your scholarship applications

Post by Info » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:51 pm

Greetings Manhood 101,
I have been a follower for a year now and need to enroll to the academy to put into practice what I thought was impossible. For a long time I have let indecisiveness and timidity run my life as I was inept socially and being a leader of myself. I want break the chains of self censorship and express my ideas by practicing talking to one another and recieve insight on how to improve. To make friends and create positive relationships in which I can move forward as a man. By being in environment where I can talk and receive the correction to polish the way I project my expectations and be acknowledged. I want to schedule an interview this Thursday at 6pm PST. If not please let me know the soonest date possible. I eagerly await your response.
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.