Your scholarship applications

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: FREE LIFETIME SCHOLARSHIPS to those who can't afford tuition

Post by Info » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

since you threw me out for doing absolutely nothing in class other than cockblocking other students and wasting your time, i need to reapply.
i'm not done yet,and i want to get back at you motherfuckers....
this time i mean buisness.
so pretty please,give me an interview on tuesday 6 pm.
godspeed,
hanz
dear stupidfuck,

READ the directions: https://www.manhood101.com/scholarship.html
:knee:

try again.
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:35 pm

I am a sad, weak faggot and it's no one's fault but my own. I sit in my apartment all day long like a broke Howard Hughes, getting fatter and crazier. I talk to myself all the time because I'm so starved for social interactions that constantly fantasize about it.

I wish I could be the guy I am in my head. I confident, brilliant, energetic monster, but when I leave my apartment I worry about running into someone I know because I know I will freak out and embarrass myself. It fucking sucks because I know I'm not a weak loser, but that's the way I come across. I hate weak people, they make me sick, and I make myself sick because I am one. Fuck being a weak bitch. I wanna be a man.

Please help me out.
LD

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:47 pm

I want to join Manhood 101 because....I'm frustrated when dealing with girls. I'm tired of trying to make them happy but getting nothing in return. I don't even know how to even get past a first date with a chick. Even the most emasculated men are able to hold onto relationships for months or years, I can't even get past an initial date, and I've only been on 4 dates with only 4 different girls in MY ENTIRE LIFE and I'm 24 years old. EVERYWHERE I go, I see people holding hands and kissing, and I feel like they have this power, that I don't have....The power to make a girl feel special. The intense frustration of sucking miserably at relationships has brought me back....so far this is the only place I've found that has given me any real solid solutions, or answers.

I'd like to interview at Tues 6 pm PST (8 pm CST: My time zone)

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:33 pm

I'm writing to apply for a free scholarship to your academy. I've been a long-time follower of the academy's public work, and your e-book has been perhaps the most important piece of literature I've read in my life.

Here are the reasons I'd like to join your academy.

First, I engage in a lot of dysfunctional avoidance behavior. When something is painful to me I tend to avoid it, even in cases where it's clear I shouldn't. This shows up in my ability to make and maintain a schedule, to complete tasks on time, and to socialize fluently. I want to correct these problems in my life. My last IQ test put me at 144 and I'm attending one of the top universities in Canada, but I can't seem to hold down a job or be bothered to show up for class; simple tasks most people find trivial, I find challenging. I was diagnosed with ADHD 2 years ago. I understand you consider it to be a phantom illness. I'm skeptical about that, but open to the possibility.

And second, I agree with the philosophy of your book. I was raised on feminism and at the age of 33 I'm still undoing the damage. Every observation I've made in life is consistent with the principles described in your book. Your movement is more important than I think most people realize, and I want to help see it prosper. One way I think your movement could improve is by fixing your videos. It's confusing to see your e-book so well-structured and coherent, and your video collection so incoherent and bereft of structure.

I'm available at any of the following times:

Friday 6pm Pacific Standard Time
Saturday 2pm Pacific Standard Time
Sunday 2pm Pacific Standard Time

Thanks again for your e-book. It has enriched my life.
-DM

shape or be shaped.

Cuckolder

Post by Cuckolder » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:54 pm

i'd like to reapply to the academy.

my life is going downhill fast and i'm scared of where i'll end up because i don't exactly know... i've been paying so shitty attention to my school work and finances and time restrictions so badly that i walk around tired, poor, and unattentive a lot. it's starting to affect my grades and being in my last semester of college i can't afford to fail classes and not graduate. i know that a lot of these problems come from me wanting to do everything on my own. whenever i get to release all the tension here at the academy by speaking my mind, i become a lot more focused with what i have to do to keep going. going lone wolf has always proved the shittiest way of doing things and it's my stupid pride that says i have to keep doing it. in really it NEVER. Fucking. Works.

i build up from not being able to speak my mind freely because of all this PC bullshit environment at school and hell even where i live. i have 3 very christian roommates that i'm afraid of offending all the time b/c i don't want them to hate me. i feel like absolute crap, i want to come here and speak my mind and tell other students that i want them to speak their mind to me too. please help me

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:01 pm

Hi, I'd like to join the academy because I have poor social skills and cant talk to girls. I did have 1 relationship where we loved each other very much and it seemed to work on an emotional level. But I dunno because we both had problems and she ended up killing herself 2 months ago. Anyways I want to start feeling good again and to get my life back on track. I have very low income and on top of everything else I have to pay for I cant afford to pay $30 a month (I live In Australia). I want you to teach me how to feel good again, that is why I want to join the academy. I want to do the interview this Tuesday 6pm PST.
LA

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:04 pm

Plea for scholarship

I’ll be completely honest with you I’ve been boycotting Paypal for a really long time. Such a long time that I barely remember why. I remember telling myself in no uncertain terms that I was done with the service and would never use it again.

It means that from time to time I cannot buy something online. If that’s a problem, it’s no problem. Maybe there’s alternative methods available later.

I’m 32. I was raised by a single mother. Twice in my life I got fed up with the place I was living and left. First my hometown, then the country. Now I’m living in Germany, where I’m getting fed up again especially politically.

I’m surrounded by effeminate men and I also seem to be one. Which is the only explanation I can come up to as to why I’ve been comfortable here for so long. I’ve recently begun to enjoy a very high level of anger, and frustration. Which I’m fully embracing. It’s changing my life to care much more about what I want and to place boundaries on people around me that get me closer to getting those things I want.

A week ago I went on a date from hell with a girl I thought I was interested in. I knew she was dating a feminist, les. But I actually convinced myself it was just to get me jealous enough to ask her out. To my horror this wasn’t the case at all. She’s as much of all those things you would attribute to a modern feminist today.

She’s a privileged college girl who believes in the wage gap even though it’s obviously an earnings gap. She believes white men are racist and sexist. She thinks all of that bullshit. On top of it there was a point in the date where I asked her why she was acting like it wasn’t a date. To which she almost gleefully and proudly announced we are not dating.

That she participated in a orgy the previous weekend and that she was into that. Which I don’t mind except there was a guy in there. So she’s not opposed to men, she’s going to hook up with a guy she’s never met but not me.

I thought that’s fine. This is the date from hell. When I left the date I said to myself that was it.

She is now sending me messages. One last night was “Do you want to go to spontaneous comedy? blah blah….” I ignored it and went to sleep. This morning I came across one of your videos online and immediately was overcome with the desire to tell her very plainly. “I am not interested in hanging out with you.” to which now I’m receiving a lot of “oh” “ok” “why” type stuff.

I’ve been ignoring all of it. And I’m realising that this is new territory for me.

I'm interested in people with shared perspective, particularly non pc ones. Which is so difficult to find these days. I wish to speak openly and honestly with like minded people. Who can assist, and, generally, push me.

I'm fully open to learning from you. Based on what I've seen I value your point of view and would like to become involved.

I also have an interest in what other students are experiencing. Thank you.

I am available either Saturday at 2pm pst.

shape or be shaped.

dragon75
Small boy from Nigeria

Post by dragon75 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:13 am

Proffeser, I want to apply for a scholarship at Manhood acadamy because of my poor social skills I'm general. I'm not very good with words, I am an introvert who is socially awkward and sometimes withdrawn from people. My comprehensive skills on a foundational level is very poor since I was a kid, and it's not at the level where it's should be. I have never been in a relationship before with women because I lack confidence to tell them how I feel. I have fantasy of intamcy with women which includes threesomes, or cuddling. It's hard to be a man especially in today's society with feminazes; and other men which includes white knights, and manginas telling men to be like them instead of why they should be. I want to learn how to be fully accountable with my thoughts and feeling, instead of being of being afraid of what other people think of me. I want this to be a life changing experience for me, so I in the future I can change other people lives as well. This is why I want to join manhood acadamy, it all starts here. I'm available for the interview on

Monday 6pm Pacific time standard time
Tuesday 6pm Pacific time standard time
Wednesday 7pm Pacific time standard time
Thursday 6pm Pacific time standard time
Friday 6pm Pacific time standard time.

Thank-you for your time.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:01 am

Hi,

I would like to join the Manhood 101.

My main reasons are:

I have failed to get out of bed earlier than 08h00am for more than a year now
I have not been with a woman since 2013 (girlfriend)
I have successfully run my company into the ground + a negative bank balance
I recently lost my Father, he was co-founder to my company (pretty sure that was my fault, retired pensioner - really stressful failing business I expected him to magically fix)
I have managed to become very popular, and then start losing that popularity
I am now out of shape again
I am mostly uncertain about how my future will turn out
I need perspective and objectivity perhaps even more scrutiny
My third reason should make it obvious why I need the scholarship, but all in all I think I would be a valuable asset to the academy.

My life needs better structure, and reading the ebook is not frequently forming part of my daily routine which usually comprises of breakfast, refining my master plan to revolutionize marketing in this country; and working towards my Ferrari's.

I believe that proper application of these principles can easily turn my business around and place me back in full control of my environment.

Its not for a lack of trying, I just want to compare what I am doing to people who are actually succeeding at maintaining disciplined; structured; focused lives.

In conclusion I am looking for a working model that I can emulate.

P.S. I was in the academy previously. I am hoping some of the much weaker members I found then are impressive now, an honestly there have been times when I wished I could have come back here and just asked for advice.

Thursday 6pm Pacific Standard Time

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:21 pm

i felt what it was like being lonely and overthinking things…when i came to the academy and had some type of training even though you wasn’t involved... it was just the hangouts i came out feeling like i had released and felt better about my self..i want to come back and learn how to socialize properly because spending time with yourself is not what I’m looking for… I’ve come to the conclusion that i have to start caring about my self but I’m unsure… i put my self first before thinking about other people…my whiole life involved everybody else bullshit but mine and i cared about their shit more than mine but they never cared about mine…i don’t want to seem like I’m being selfishh but if you the proffer say that i should start caring about my self then i will take that information because i don’t really trust myself because i don’t really know but you do…and its also backed up by “say what you want”…when i start focusing inward i feel better i don’t have to worry about the promises I’ve made i don’t have to worry about other how others view me and how I’ve let them down and how I’m not good enough for them…but when i focus inward …i care about what i want and how i want it ….ive come to the realisation that when ever i don’t say what i want a part of me inside dies … the crazy thing is i see whats going in front of me and ihave thought about it but i don’t say anything …now i see when I’m being a pussy and i realise it … want to learn to start acting in those sitaution..and say it how i want… i can come to an interview tonight or tomorrow …

shape or be shaped.