Your scholarship applications

You've just found the penis-shaped door to freedom. GET ON YOUR FUCKING FEET. Turn the tables on your masters. Light the entire world on fire. The time for sitting there like a little bitch is OVER.
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
stupidkid

Re: FREE LIFETIME SCHOLARSHIPS to those who can't afford tuition

Post by stupidkid » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:43 am

I want to come back to the academy and this time i want to addend the american classes...im scared to be told the truth..when someone is telling me something i dont wany to hear i start to sweat ...i use to sweat all the time even when i was walking to the shops...before i was okay with not attending classes and take it easy without the proffeser being there but now i relise i need the proper guidence from the dragens mouth..i was enjoying interacting with people but know i want to learn ...when im making a demand i shout ..i want to learn to talk in a normal pitch and not feel like when im saying something im shouting and faking it..i want it to be naturel ...i want to tell people my demand but not in a way it comes off fake...even when im talking to girls ...i feel something fake when im making a demand ...trying to act like ive got the demand when i aint..i aviod telling someone what i think becuase i might hurt them or its best to keep it in...fuckk that shit... i want to learn to push the limits of the things i say and be able to feel like i can say anything....i dont want to be alone anymore i want to be have friends..i want to talk to them not feel like im wasting thier time or the conversation is going to be boring ...i want to have long hourly convos ...i need the academy it has brought me out my little shell...im speaking to my friend better than i was before...im able to talk to my mum better before i couldnt stand being around her..me and her had a talk like no other...things are getting better....im also relising what i need to do and that is train train train train...

Furniture
Jedi Bonersaber

Post by Furniture » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:04 pm

looking to get into the academy again, as things aren't going the way i want them to. This is the only place that can unfuck me, and point me in the right direction. I'm not sure what else to do besides force myself to show up to class, and talk, even if I sound like a retard again. I don't really have any other choice. I can show up for an interview anytime.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:03 pm

Eventually when I visit your website I Always find some new rabbithole to dive into, so I dont have to deal with my Life the way I usually deal with it. Get a job? I already know that I dont know how to even get a job. I put my socks on, I put my favourite T-shirt on, I go to the interviews and I say something stupid as fuck that makes the interviewer laugh at me. Im the Class Clown. I say stupid shit infront of everybody, infront of the entire class in school, and everyone Thinks its funny for a brief chuckle, and thats the pinnacle of my existence.

That is all I know how to do, and since it doesnt meet my needs I loose ALL motivation to get a job. In my experience a ”job” is to get bullied laughed at ridiculed and maybe even punchjed in the fucking stomach infront of all my friends.

I already know this. So when my Money runs out, I dont go to the fucking Welfare bank again. I dont go to my relatives and ask for jobs. I dont go to McDonalds and pull stupid as fuck que-card out again and say stupid shit
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:35 pm

Hi, long time viewer of your videos so I'm finally getting the balls to join and fix my socially incompetent attitude. I'm starting my own business and my social incompetence is ruining me and my business, and I've run low on my money and hardly was able to pay rent recently. I just want your help and you're the only person that can do it, because my parents sure as shit didn't do it right. How does Saturday at 2pm sound? Thank you for taking your time to read this.

-A

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:31 pm

There was this one class last year here on manhood, that i attended. I was quiet the entire class and towards the end i started crying and a voice inflection escaped my throat. I dont know about being quiet and I dont know about being butthurt and crying and voice inflections. But, the fact that this entire class that took place, molded me to change my behaviour like that.. If it was improvement or backwards peddling I dont know. But this class set fire under my ass. And I feel like I could really need more fire under my ass. I like it to be motivated and pushed and changed wether its changed into something better or worse. I hate being so stiff in social interaction, that I can barely stand up from my bed.

I can do interview any of the given times. Lets dooo......

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:26 pm

I want to return to the Academy, because I want to fuck a cute chick, get a girlfriend and - first of all - form good relationships with the guys I am in the army with.
I am an Urban Warfare corporal in an unit of APC and truck drivers. There's no discipline almost at all. We're supposed to just tell the bunch of driver monkeys to get to the yard in formation to get to eat. Otherwise we let the drivers get away with crappily done bunks and shittily folded bed covers, because "they have it so horrible because they have to serve a whole year" and "they CAN do the things they're supposed to, they're just tired and uninterested after six months". I think that's total bullshit, but that's the order from the higher-ups.
What really makes my blood boil and gets me to the verge of a killing spree is that those fucking driver monkeys don't respect me. A couple of them has a shitty sardonic attitude towards me and I want that to FUCKING END! I hate when they annoy me with making stupid sounds and fucking around when I'm inspecting their room. Since I'm not allowed to take my belt and beat them up or tie their legs and hands with cable ties, I need to learn to give them positive incentive to motivate them to respect me.
Also, there are two chicks in the room beside ours. One is fat ugly half-Asian with an ok character, but the other is a rather cute blonde and I'd like to fuck her. But her standard military-issue panties won't get wet if I can't keep even the guys in check.
Also, I want to make better bros with my roommates. There's one great guy which I know already and he wants to do all the tasks properly, not just the easiest way. I want to stop being a little bitch and express myself candidly to him. There's also another guy who looks like he doesn't really like me because I'm so weird. I have to open up more to make him understand me better.
Lastly, I feel like crap when I'm with people from other units which I don't know. I feel myself so isolated. I WANT TO GET THE BALLS TO GET IN THEIR CONVERSATIONS (and in their panties if they're hot chicks).
I am supposed to be a squad leader and it feels ashamed to be a piece of shit like this!

I'd like to be interviewed on Saturday 1.16 2pm PST
-Catman

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:44 pm

I need to come back to Manhood 101 because it was the only thing that came close to helping me,
years of medication and therapy have done nothing to help.

I also think that I am starting to improve my situation( No T.V, No med, No Weed) for 3 months. Starting
to exercise, going back to Uni in the summer. I need something that will help me with my routine and more
confidence with socializing, because I know it's only a matter of time before I go back to my old ways and
screw everything up.

I need the scholarship because I don't have any spare money at the moment, but when I do I would be willing
to pay or donate it's only fair for the vital service you provide.

I would ask for Saturday 2pm Pst for interview thanks.

Isolator

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:47 pm

i want to apply for free scholarship cause I just want to learn and see what you teach i saw some of your vids and im convinced that I am going to learn a lot from Manhood 101.
fuck outta here with this nigger bullshit. :cringe:

read the fucking directions. :knee:

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:52 pm

Right now i want to find a way to fix this bump on my knuckle ,to free myself up from that first and then i want to start training hard again and this time i want to speak up ,but right now my mind is just... i've never thought about anything this much in my life. The fact that i can't even write properly with a pen was the thing that really broke me down , cause i cant grab the pen properly. I mean everything else is in the shitter too ,but if i can think straight i can fix everything, i know i can fix it all, i think i still have time. The academy keeps me somewhat sane, and i need that, i need people to keep me somewhat sane right now.

I want to get an interview on this saturday 2pm PST

Thank you
RI

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:17 pm

i want to the join the academy

i feel so defeated with women, Ive literally had endless chances with so many girls and i fucked it all up

im tired of watching my friends getting successful with girls while im getting nowhere

Girls act like bitches around me and there nothing i can do about, girls either dont know i exist or just think im a bitter asshole

Ive even tried to start a YouTube about picking up girls to boost my confidence
it ended horribly

Making any new friends is fucking impossible for me, all the thoughts in my head disappear when Im talking to someone new. i cant even maintain eye contact, the people always end up feeling awkward

Im living on the sidelines of other peoples lives
Im so tired of just being the "other guy", the person that no one knows

i need this academy

preferred scholarship interview date: 2/14/16 Sunday 2pm

shape or be shaped.