Applying the ebook principles helped me confront my narcissist mom.

Feel free to grade our work. Don't hold back the butthurt. Also hear from children around the world who've had their lives UNFUCKED by the academy!
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Carter Blunt
Small boy from Nigeria

Applying the ebook principles helped me confront my narcissist mom.

Post by Carter Blunt » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:34 am

I recently learned what narcissistic personality disorder is, and that's definitely what my mom is. All this time I thought she was a heartless cunt just because. Huh.

I was already in my 20s when I found mh101. One day I just stumbled across the youtube videos, by the time I got around to finishing the ebook my eyes had opened a lot already. I didn't agree with everything, since I was a feminized pussy, but I thought hey, this is entertaining. Then I went into the debates. I had the same thought as a lot of people, he's not giving them the chance to speak, etc, but he was making arguments that neither the debater nor myself could challenge, and I continued because I knew I was learning, so it was starting to get kind of exciting.

I watched him destroy feminist after feminist, and I guess eventually it just clicked that this was the debate style I had to use for someone like my mom, and the ebook was telling me women need to have clear boundaries. Her petty attacks were basically a daily thing, so it didn't take long before I had a reason to do exactly what professor does in the debates, I ripped my mom. The very first time I stood up to her, I demolished her. The principles were fresh in my mind, it was as if professor took over my body and it was no longer me talking to my mom. I talked over her, called her a coward, pointed out her shitty behavior and how decent people behave, I never even let her get a word in edgewise. She didn't know what the fuck happened.

I don't remember how long it was before she tried to come at me again, but I had become a stronger person. I was making the effort to always confront my mom any time she tried to belittle or manipulate me, and it started becoming less and less frequent, until what was daily abuse became almost nonexistent. Now that I'm reading a lot about the disorder, I remember so many examples of her using the tricks they talk about, so I will be able to call her out even more often. We actually have a pretty good relationship now. We don't love each other, but we live very closely in the same space and I'm a completely happy person. Can't say the same for her!

Yeah, I'm 31 and still live with her to this day. We run an elder care home and breed shih tzus. Other than that, I just watch Youtube and play videogames all day. I'm interested in romantic relationships, but I know I'm not willing to take responsibility for it, so I don't pursue it. Other than that, I don't really have any motivation to be more successful or anything.

So maybe I don't apply all the principles, but I'm not as much of a passive faggot as I used to be. And if I do decide to change my situation, I know exactly what I need to do. Follow a schedule.(Such a pain in the ass.)

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: Applying the ebook principles helped me confront my narcissist mom.

Post by Info » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:23 am

Carter Blunt wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:34 am
I recently learned what narcissistic personality disorder is, and that's definitely what my mom is.
no such thing as NPD. it's a phantom illness that's really just an euphemism for lack of discipline. your mom doesn't have a man in her life to put the brakes on her bitch behavior. this is commonly seen in today's women raised under feminism.
Then I went into the debates. I had the same thought as a lot of people, he's not giving them the chance to speak, etc
this is a common accusation our critics love to level at us because it excuses them from having to be accountable to their own views. as we always tell ALL of of critics in each and every debate: if you REALLY want to speak, all you have to do is ask the moderator to turn off the other person's mic. of course our critics never do this because they real goal isn't to speak. it's to coddle their fragile self-esteem, and the easiest way to do that is to play the professional victim card.[/quote]
I watched him destroy feminist after feminist, and I guess eventually it just clicked that this was the debate style I had to use for someone like my mom
we don't have a "style" of debate. our goal is to EDUCATE our audience by telling the TRUTH. if we were merely trying to intimidate or censor our critics, they would've exposed us as tyrannical cowards a long time ago.
The principles were fresh in my mind, it was as if professor took over my body and it was no longer me talking to my mom. I talked over her, called her a coward, pointed out her shitty behavior and how decent people behave, I never even let her get a word in edgewise.
there's no censorship principle in the ebook. yes, a bitch does need to get checked in order to make a relationship work, but it seems like you're confusing style with substance.
We actually have a pretty good relationship now. We don't love each other, but we live very closely in the same space and I'm a completely happy person. Can't say the same for her!
a 'good relationship' means that BOTH parties are happy. you're confusing relief from suffering with building a relationship; if you've been hitting your head with a hammer for years and then suddenly you decide to stop, it may feel 'good'. but your standard for 'good' is very low. taking an aspirin to treat a headache doesn't mean that you've addressed the underlying tumor that may be causing it. it just means that you have temporary relief.
I'm interested in romantic relationships, but I know I'm not willing to take responsibility for it, so I don't pursue it. Other than that, I don't really have any motivation to be more successful or anything.
motivation requires relationships. you don't have that. that's why we created this place for guys to form good friendships with other guys so they'll have motivation to work on other areas of their life.
And if I do decide to change my situation, I know exactly what I need to do. Follow a schedule.(Such a pain in the ass.)
you have no fucking clue what to do; following a schedule requires self-discipline. you don't have that. self-discipline comes from external discipline. your parents should have applied this to you growing up. they obviously didn't. so now it's up to us to provide that discipline to men around the world. that's why we have online classes to teach men how to hold each other accountable, so they'll eventually be able to hold THEMSELVES accountable.

trying to make it on your own is a recipe for disaster. :naughty:
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.