Spanking children (in your ebook) does not help

Feel free to grade our work. Don't hold back the butthurt. Also hear from children around the world who've had their lives UNFUCKED by the academy!
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Spanking children (in your ebook) does not help

Post by Professor » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:20 am

Constant promotion of spanking children in your ebook does not help

To the Professors of Manhood 101,

I'm on page 209 of your ebook. I think that it is a valuable tool for young men who have no instruction on how to deal with the modern world of female interaction. I've been investigating the men's rights movement and, though you do not claim to be associated with that, discovered your mission.

What I find interesting with your academy, is that you allow for public discussion and analysis of the theories presented in your ebook. And, watching your debate videos on YouTube demonstrated that you do take into consideration ideas that test your theories.

With that, I find it a negative to inform young men who may have no experience raising children to constantly recommend spanking a child as the forum of discipline.

Form my own life experiences and observations of growing up, the men who would serve as excellent models of what your ebook preaches, did not have to spank their children to discipline them. These men (including my own dad) had strong and orderly families, consistent employment, and the social skills needed to being welcome members of the community. The type of men your ebook promotes.

The generations that raised these men believed that beating children as the way to discipline them. The sons of those generations saw too much of the abuse which rose from that philosophy and decided to not
include that in their child rearing. Their children, including myself, turned out not to be delinquent in their adult years and were able to exercise the discipline needed to pursue fulfilling lives.

My backing of this claim is the simple fact that by the time I was in Catholic school, the instances of nuns beating students with rulers was considerably less than years earlier.

I heard added proof of that with something Floyd Mayweather shared in a recent interview. When he was young, his dad beat him regularly. Now that Floyd is a father himself, he does not beat his kids.

Even if you do not take into consideration my claim or find it fun to ridicule and dismiss, it is a chink in your philosophy that could bring unwanted attention to your mission.

Thank you for your time,

R. P.
Thanks for writing R.P.

While we appreciate your concern, we cannot follow your bullshit advice because it is just that--utter bullshit.

This is also the very reason we hold live debates--to expose the utter bullshit being passed off to young men as legitimate relationship advice.

We suggest you listen to this debate carefully to discover why your advice is bullshit.

Warm regards,

Manhood 101
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

mumble

Re: Spanking children (in your ebook) does not help

Post by mumble » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:38 am

as someone who was spanked growing up, i can attest that this guy is retarded. i was a bad kid, kicking out car windshields kicking holes in walls throwing animals. i needed my ass busted a lot to keep me under wraps. and im thankful for it now. the human ass has a complete lack of vital nerves and blood vessels. yet still feels pain. you could even be shot in the ass (with a weak firearm such as a lower caliber pistol) and not suffer any PERMANENT damage so long as it doesnt go through bone. the ass was designed for spanking.

when you have bad kids like i was, how the hell do you discipline them? send em to their room? what if they dont obey? ground them? what if they dont obey? no dinner that night? what if they take it anyway? what if they walk all over you? at that point, you BUST [strike]THEY'RE[/strike] THEIR ASS!

catman

Post by catman » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:52 pm

I believe that because they don't use physical discipline anymore, parents resort to creating feelings of guilt in children for bad behavior. That created children, such as me, suppressive of ourselves, because we've been made to associate bad behavior only into shame and guilt instead of physical pain. It's like we are spanking ourselves inside of our heads because we can do it. Not many people hit themselves for self-punishment.

I was lucky for my single mother to even consider spanking me at times. Unfortunately, it was mostly just threats.

Molandria
Small boy from Nigeria

Post by Molandria » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:00 pm

For fucks sake. There is a DIFFERENCE between Spanking a child to teach them a lesson, and downright BEATING A CHILD! >_< These people need to learn English.

I haven't read the E-book just yet, but seriously, even I know it's not advocating BEATING CHILDREN!

chaz bono
Small boy from Nigeria

Post by chaz bono » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:11 am

catman wrote:I believe that because they don't use physical discipline anymore, parents resort to creating feelings of guilt in children for bad behavior. That created children, such as me, suppressive of ourselves, because we've been made to associate bad behavior only into shame and guilt instead of physical pain. It's like we are spanking ourselves inside of our heads because we can do it. Not many people hit themselves for self-punishment.

I was lucky for my single mother to even consider spanking me at times. Unfortunately, it was mostly just threats.
I can absolutely relate to this.

Growing up with no father figure to speak of, my mother took it upon herself to discipline me. At first she would spank me, but then around 11 or 12 it got to the point when I was too strong for her to do it, therefore she switched to insults and shame. I can see now that it had a much bigger impact on me than I could have thought. I started suppressing much more, having feeelings of worthlessness, being constantly ashamed of myself and so on. The issue was not that I was doing something wrong anymore, for which I ought to be punished, the issue became me being something wrong, at least in my mind.

And now they wonder why all I did well into my adulthood was stay in my room and play videogames. :clap: