comment on the ebook: yin and yang.

Feel free to grade our work. Don't hold back the butthurt. Also hear from children around the world who've had their lives UNFUCKED by the academy!
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
malt beer
Small boy from Nigeria

comment on the ebook: yin and yang.

Post by malt beer » Sat May 09, 2015 11:33 am

i love the ebook, every man on earth needs to read it.

i study chinese medicine, which is all about yin and yang. the ebook is the best to explain the social implications of the yin(female) and yang(male) principle. as the most important functions yin nurtures yang and yang controls yin. yin is passive, yang is active. the principle is what taoism and chinese medicine is all about (and why i like tcm), but most people get it wrong when it comes to male-female relationships. corresponding to the principle is the best way to unfuck. (much better word than to heal :D). disregarding it in social relationships could be the deepest and most prevalent cause for all illness, as man is a social being.

i still need to learn a lot to apply it in my life, though. it takes balls, training and education.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: comment on the ebook: yin and yang.

Post by Info » Sat May 09, 2015 1:16 pm

sounds like it's time to get your ass enrolled! :drinks:
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

malt beer
Small boy from Nigeria

Post by malt beer » Sun May 10, 2015 3:29 am

Indeed.

Goo-Gen-Hime
Small boy from Nigeria

Post by Goo-Gen-Hime » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:46 pm

The Ebook was an eye opener for me i never fully realised or understood the principles that are present and that govern relationships and how those principles if not applied correctly or at all, can lead to relationship disaster personally if i had knowledge of these principles earlier it would of definitely been to my benefit. these principles i believe have been the bedrock of relationships since the beginning of time but i have never seen them applied or explain in such detail not only did the ebook open my eyes to the proper way to govern a relationship but it also gave way to the realization of the proper role and function of both Men and Women and how when applied properly these principles will lead to both parties having their needs met and also realizing the proper function within the relationship. the ebook is geared towards Men in a way i have never seen, no tricks, no gimmicks, just realizing your potential being affirmative and direct in regards to your duties and responsibilities as a Man how to lead and Govern with the best interest of those you are in charge of. along with the debates and other great material this has definitely changed my entire perspective on not only relationships but my role as a properly functioning Man.