Formal complaint against Chick Academy

Feel free to grade our work. Don't hold back the butthurt. Also hear from children around the world who've had their lives UNFUCKED by the academy!
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Formal complaint against Chick Academy

Post by Info » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:43 am

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm contacting you regarding your website known as "Chick Academy". I'm a member of Youth Parliament and I represent Suffolk in England. As an organisation we work together to change and educate youths in topics.

I guess you're wondering why I'm telling you this , I'm telling you this because I'm absolutely disgusted and so taken back by your website. Not only is it highly sexist it also provoked/encourages domestic violence.

I don't know what sort of a joke website you're conducting however more vulnerable women unfortunately may think the things you express and rules may be how a man will/should treat them.

Could they be anymore wrong!!!! , within your team who have put together this poor website I hope you're all ashamed.

Domestic violence and being a slave to any pig of a man is disgraceful and shameful. We should work together to make sure domestic violence isn't a thing , let alone joke/accept it!!

I'm guessing a bunch of deprived sad men have had a lot of input within this website. Basically just putting in there weird fantasies and hoping it'll become reality because they've picked up and vulnerable lonely women off your pathetic excuse of a website.

I hope you have a nice day.

Many thanks ,

Erika MYP

Dear Erika,

Sincerely,

Chick Academy
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: Formal complaint against Chick Academy

Post by Info » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:10 am

I don't have time to waste on sad lonely men. I'm a busy women... I have noted everything you've said and I'm just going to get your website shut down.

Won't take me 10 minutes once the county council have there hands on it.

So everything you base your life round ...this sad little website I can shut down with a click of my finger.

Erika MYP

:D1 :D2 :yay:

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.