Re: Do I have sand in my vagina?

Feel free to grade our work. Don't hold back the butthurt. Also hear from children around the world who've had their lives UNFUCKED by the academy!
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: Do I have sand in my vagina?

Post by Professor » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:48 pm

Edit: Edit: User Heru deleted his post after he got butthurt over the voat live debate
Heru wrote: I don't struggle to talk to women, to stand up for my self and my views, etc.
this is bullshit.
I have plenty of opertunities with intimacy with women but I do suffer a fear that prevents me from indulging. I don't trust my self not to get violent and brutal with a partner.

this is the evidence.
I'm morally corrupt in ways and could probably use guidance to work through these aspects of my self that are destructive to others.
you don't become corrupt in a vacuum. many people had a hand in this.
My family always noted how little empathy I have for others. Is this a behavior trait or social failing or something I'm stuck with? As in, can empathy be taught or gained by changes within my self?
empathy is not a cause or a means. it's an END. like many people, you've been deceived to believe it's a starting point.

empathy is a CONDITION that results from healthy social interaction. i.e., the ability to form functional relationships RESULTS in feeling empathy towards others. this really just means you don't know how to GOVERN your relationships; you have no idea how to exercise control to get what you need.

your needs drive you. if you can't get your needs met in a healthy way, you'll try to get them met in an unhealthy way because your needs never go away.
Thoughts?
solution :idea2:
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Heru
Small boy from Nigeria

Re: Re: Do I have sand in my vagina?

Post by Heru » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:10 pm

I was too embarrassed by my own idiocy during the debate. I deleted my own post. :embarrass: