Questions about authority and enrolling

Feel free to grade our work. Don't hold back the butthurt. Also hear from children around the world who've had their lives UNFUCKED by the academy!
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Questions about authority and enrolling

Post by Info » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:48 am

I've recently finished the ebook and I'm about to go through it for a second time. It's opened my eyes to a lot of stuff but there's still some things I'm unsure of:

1. How do I tell who holds authority? Am I, as a man living with both parents, under my mother's authority? If someone is doing me a favour, am I under their authority? Is it better to hold authority or be under authority as a man?

2. How can I enroll and participate in classes if my parents to whom I live under would freak the hell out? I'm almost certain that my parents would view the academy negatively or feel insulted by my joining it. I'm also in no position to get my own apartment and in my culture/community, it's pretty normal for kids to live with their parents until moving out once married.

Further insight would really be appreciated.

Cheers
DZT
Bring your parents to class :idea2:
They won't be. They'd probably just cut the internet if they found out. My parents are nothing like the father in that dad debate podcast.

It fucking sucks but I see no solution here. For now, I'll just keep listening to your podcasts until I figure out a way to join the academy.

Thank you so much for your superb work.
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.