Translation for the e-book

Feel free to grade our work. Don't hold back the butthurt. Also hear from children around the world who've had their lives UNFUCKED by the academy!
Forum rules
This section is open to the public. Feel free to post questions, criticisms or comments. Thank you.
Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Translation for the e-book

Post by Info » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:23 am

Greetings Manhood 101!

My name is J and I have been able to unfuck my life over the last 15 months thanks to the e-book. All of my social problems are gone now. I do not know how to thank you for this. My WHOLE life changed, formerly I was the underdog and now all of my friends look up to me and respect my authority. The situation with the ladies improved as well. Just by employing a candid expression and punishing and rewarding correctly I have been able to incite attraction in almost every women I met over the past few months. Still I do not fuckin understand how you guys from MA are the only ones who correctly discovered all of those principles. No professional psychologist, no scientist, no average Joe, NOT a single fucking person from todays world (except you) came up with the same ideas although they are so simple and logical.

This is why I as a man am obligated to spread the word and help others unfuck their lives to. Here in Germany the situation is just as bad as in America. Just spreading the e-book is not enough since most of my fellow germans do not poses adequate english skills. For this reason I want to translate the e-book into German. I got the necessary skills for this task, so all I need is your acceptance.

Cheers
That is awesome to hear! We look forward to seeing your work!
Perfect! I already translated 6 pages. It's a tough task and it will take a few weeks to finish, but I'll let you keep track with my progress.
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.