Deceiver's Playhouse

Your comprehensive film guide to visual masterpieces and pretentious hipster eye candy
Forum rules
This forum is accessible to both students and guests
Deceiver
Finally stopped wearing panties

Re: Deceiver's Playhouse

Post by Deceiver » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:53 am

''Be 'super careful' about saying 'hard worker' because it demeans slaves''

:think:
Limitation prevents disorder.
Power belongs to the people who take it.
Order is the attracting principle.

Deceiver

Post by Deceiver » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:16 am

Feminists EXPERIMENT on Boys to ERADICATE their Masculinity.

"...In the hope that Max will grow up having a better understanding of women".

:beatingheadwall:

Deceiver

Post by Deceiver » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:30 pm

How to get bro's & bang mad hoes.

Once in a while, i'll stumble upon a lost treasure like this.
The older podcasts are easily overlooked, but the value it has, could CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
This is one of those podcasts.
Listen, apply and see the magic happen with your own two eyes. :goodjob:

Enjoy.

Deceiver

Post by Deceiver » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:05 am

Texas teacher got fired after she refused to address a 6-Year old transgender girl as a boy.

FruityNigger

Post by FruityNigger » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:11 pm

Deceiver wrote:Texas teacher got fired after she refused to address a 6-Year old transgender girl as a boy.
Yea? and what's your opinion on it? Your thread is such a letdown because i see you post something new and i think "oh sick, deceiver is going to talk about shit that affects his life! he's gonna give me his goddamn opinion on something!"

But all i see is this shitty video that tells me nothing about you. INSPIRE ME motherfucker, with YOUR point of view. All i see is a stupid title of a video.....where's Deceiver at?

Show yourself nigga, stop playing games.

Deceiver

Post by Deceiver » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:27 am

Honky wrote:
Deceiver wrote:Texas teacher got fired after she refused to address a 6-Year old transgender girl as a boy.
Yea? and what's your opinion on it? Your thread is such a letdown because i see you post something new and i think "oh sick, deceiver is going to talk about shit that affects his life! he's gonna give me his goddamn opinion on something!"

But all i see is this shitty video that tells me nothing about you. INSPIRE ME motherfucker, with YOUR point of view. All i see is a stupid title of a video.....where's Deceiver at?

Show yourself nigga, stop playing games.
Honky,
I tried that shit ma nigga.
But i was monitoring myself way too much, trying to come up with cool stories and what not.
I started selecting the things i post, so i could write ''cool hipster'' stories under them, instead of the actual content.

But fuck that shit bwoi, i ain't bout dat life no mo.
I keep it simple, i post something that i come across, where i think people could relate with. (which is self explanatory most of the time.)
and if i feel like it, i'll put my own opinion on it.

If more people agree with you, i'll try to adjust and give more input from my viewpoint.

GANG.

FruityNigger

Post by FruityNigger » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:07 pm

Deceiver wrote:If more people agree with you, i'll try to adjust and give more input from my viewpoint.
What people? People like random guests with no relationship training? Lol their opinon is useless. Any student who isn't retarded is thinking the same thing as me but is just too scared to post it in the thread cuz they might think it's spam or some shit.

Your videos aren't self-explanatory. When i see your videos i just think of you as another whiny MRA going "poor me! look how bad society is!". You're telling me that's the message you intended to send? Fuck outta here dude.

I want at least 3 sentences per video or picture of your point of view or i'm going to consider this thread obsolete and write it off as another extension of the whiny MRA movement.

Deceiver

Post by Deceiver » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:12 am

Honky wrote:
Deceiver wrote:If more people agree with you, i'll try to adjust and give more input from my viewpoint.
What people? People like random guests with no relationship training? Lol their opinon is useless. Any student who isn't retarded is thinking the same thing as me but is just too scared to post it in the thread cuz they might think it's spam or some shit.

Your videos aren't self-explanatory. When i see your videos i just think of you as another whiny MRA going "poor me! look how bad society is!". You're telling me that's the message you intended to send? Fuck outta here dude.

I want at least 3 sentences per video or picture of your point of view or i'm going to consider this thread obsolete and write it off as another extension of the whiny MRA movement.
I disagree with you on that Honky. :naughty:
Regardless of training, people's opinion can still have value and truth to it.

This is how i want to run my thread.
If i feel like it, i'll write an entire book underneath the video explaining my point of view.
If i don't feel like it, because i think the regular viewer could figure out the message for himself, i won't.
Simple as that.

Look at professor's thread, he's not writing his whole philosophy underneath the videos he post.
I don't see you complain there.

Again i let this up for scrutiny, if more people (including professor) think i'm wrong on this, i'll gladly adjust dawg.

Keep it 1Hunnid. :handgestures-thumbup:

A-Team
Hall Monitor

Post by A-Team » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:16 am

Professor's threads in the visitor's section are a collection of videos and posts that prove a basic thesis (the title of the post)... no page long whiny Return of Kings posts

Whether you write about your videos or not, this thread will continue to be a whiny MRA thread until you talk about what you WANT instead

For example, instead of posting the video about Feminists eradicating boys masculinity by dressing them up as chicks, and writing
Look at this disgusting video about feminists dressing up boys in girls clothing! How embarassing! These boys are going to grow up with so many mental issues! They're going to be confused just like I was growing up
Instead:
Boys shouldn't be forced to dress up in chick clothes. Heck, boys definitely shouldn't be given the option to choose between chick clothes and guy clothes because they're kids - they don't know what's good for them. Boys should be taught to act like a man from a young age. Here's what acting like a man means like to me...
[b][color=#FF0000]I'm sick of training with strangers[/color][/b]

[color=#FF0000]The only guys who are good at "self-improvement" are the ones who don't do it by themselves[/color]

Deceiver

Post by Deceiver » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:16 am

Teen cunt SUCKER PUNCHES Man With Down Syndrome AND Cerebral Palsy.

Seeing this shit boils my blood.
According to the source, the disabled guy formed a ''threat'' against this group of teenagers.
How the fuck is that the case?
This nigga has Cerbral PALSY.
How the fuck is he supposed to be a threat?
Even let's say he was, she can't make the proper decision to walk away from all this?

No, she felt it was her duty, to assault this man before her friends did.
She knew there were little to no consequences for her ape behaviour.
And where are the feminists!?
What about the EQUAL RIGHTS?
They are NOWHERE to be FOUND.