Feminist threatens to SUE US after LOSING A DEBATE

Niggers want to test us? Bring your #2 pencils. Get your webcam, a dry pair of panties, and let's get it the fuck on! Also we interview hos.
Allurielle

Re: Feminist threatens to SUE US after LOSING A DEBATE

Post by Allurielle » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:21 pm

I'm a cowardly cunt and will SUE EVERYONE HERE if that embarrassing debate is ever publicly released.

.........Oh and I'd like to challenge you to a second debate because I've suddenly grown a spine! :girlclap:
Edit: i took the liberty of editing this dumb bitch's incoherent yappings back into english. she actually challenged us to a SECOND DEBATE.

sorry, but we're not going to debate some lawsuit-happy feminist who is too embarrassed to release the first debate to the public-- THAT SHE AGREED TO--just because she got EMBARRASSED BY HER OWN IDIOCY.

also, we have a general policy of not dealing with feminists who threaten to engage in criminal activity against our site. call us crazy. :animals-chickencatch:

Pillow Fort

Post by Pillow Fort » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:57 pm

Debate rape?

That is the funniest thing I have seen all month! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

I knew this dumb bitch wasn't worth her salt, so she expects that her self-righteous sense of indignation from being offended should constitute some lawsuit against the Manhood 101?

Well that rivals the Debate Rape joke, but I wouldn't be surprised if in this day and age such lawsuits were feasible.

Spirit
Secretary of Chinese Grammar

Post by Spirit » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:25 pm

Damn, I lost such a bombastic event in the Academy!

Black Knight
Small boy from Nigeria

Post by Black Knight » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:33 pm

So am I reading this right? Did this debate not get posted just because this dumb cunt threatened to sue??? Fuck. That. Shit.