Feminist threatens to SUE US after LOSING A DEBATE

Niggers want to test us? Bring your #2 pencils. Get your webcam, a dry pair of panties, and let's get it the fuck on! Also we interview hos.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Feminist threatens to SUE US after LOSING A DEBATE

Post by Professor » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:27 am

Feminist "Allurielle" (aka Allurielle Anora, "The Female Atheist") accused Manhood 101 of censoring her views, calling us "COWARDS" for refusing to debate her. We of course challenged her to a LIVE DEBATE as we know the best way to expose the dangerously delusional philosophy of feminism is through public scrutiny :goodjob:

she wrote the following:
Riddled with ad hominems. You do realise that most of these arguments are far from scientifically sound? From what I can see the guiding principle here for men is "I was rejected and hurt by women, I am sad and lonely. So now to make myself feel better I beat the bitch, disrespect her, use her, trample her and tell her she is worthless that all she can be is my bitch." Because the only way bullies feel better about their low self-esteem and issues is by treating others like shit, it makes them feel powerful and in control. Any woman in a relationship adhering to the principles in place here has no self esteem and is in an abusive relationship. Also there are no statistics or figures proving such assertions as feminism causing divorce or single mums causing homosexuals. So incoming response to this would be "hahaha fucking cunt bitch what would you know you are just woman *insert retarded laugh here* (insert fallacy A. here) (fallacy B. here) bitch, cunt go wash some dishes bla bla bla *insert ad hominem here*
this and other issues were the basis for our debate.

BUT after thoroughly destroying her and exposing the sheer idiocy of her feminist views she threatened legal action against us if we released the debate to the public. sound familiar? :D3 :D3 :D3

but first she makes CRIMINAL THREATS, letting us know that's she's going to ILLEGALLY HACK OUR SITE:
Allurielle: you know I actually thought for a brief moment you guys might be intelligent that you might be evolved human beings, that your beliefs were just formed in humour. I want you to know I have some wonderful friends both female and male in the IT block at my uni who will be quite happy to hack this site I look forward to its destruction. ciao
this is yet another typical example of a feminist trying to silence free speech when it doesn't suit her retarded beliefs.

then she has the audacity to threaten legal action as well:
Allurielle: if you would like legal action [...]. I noticed which will also stand well in court for defamation.... also you never asked my permission to use a recording of me in the public domain
Edit: we did.
not done digging her hole, she adds:
Allurielle: No just fallacy after fallacy that any REAL university would tear you apart on. I have never met such retarded men in my life. you act like school yard little boys behind a pc screen. you know what they call you? keyboard warriors. it is true what they say about americans sadly. people like you guys have no balls in real life. in fact most of you are ugly inside and out which is why women hate you. and you cant get laid which is why you have this little man group to bitch about how horrible we women are to you. poor little manny wannies. she wouldnt date me. she rejected me. waaaah. Now I will show her by starting a website where we can whine about how evil women are even though men have raped and pillaged, murdered and plundered for thousands of years. all the men.

yes invention. the things you men are soooo good at. just like agent orange. and nuclear weapons of mass destruction. big pharma run by men what a surprise. banks oh yes men again. big corporations that pollute the world and destroy the environment. oh whats that men again? This is your world and you are failing at it hardcore. yup. and I will take all the evidence I have here that you are dangerous to women. probably a rapist.

its just so sad I mean I actually thought you guys might be rational. no instead you just called me names over and over. fallacy after fallacy. mockery is all you know. mockery is your weapon and its pathetic. you dont know how do debate properly. retardation. were you guys like the nerdy rejects in school? that the hot girls picked on? is this revenge of the nerds? you guys are trolls. luckily the feminist movement is far stronger than your crap. This is a formal warning and I will sue you Im dead serious.

mimic mockery misogyny. the three m's of manhood website retardation. you guys are jealous of men who respect women because they actually get some. only a self degrading moron would love assholes like yourselves. you mock me now but I am calling my legal adviser about this recording. Money is a wonderful thing.

can you guys see yourselves? you are a bunch of pack animals. and plum here is your alpha male. you lick his balls like he is king when he is a retard how intelligent.

so you change my name just like you censored my comments on your youtube account.
:D3 :D3 :D3 :D3 :D3

we can't make this stuff up!

first this dumb cunt cries about being censored, so we graciously challenge her to a PUBLIC DEBATE to present her criticisms in full to which she agrees. then she reneges and threatens to sue us if we release said public debate WHILE MAKING CRIMINAL THREATS TO HACK OUR SITE. :D3 :D3 :D3

is this female stupidity or feminist stupidity? take your pick.

unfortunately, we've dealt with crazy cunts like this before and i'm sure we'll see plenty more in the future. this cunt (like our other lawsuit-happy academic wizard) continually rubbed her college degree in our faces. she had no problems bragging about how smart she was and how uneducated we were....

but alas! the public will miss the chance to see it! one of the greatest debates of all time is lost because another feminist is too embarrassed about losing to Manhood 101. AGAIN. :puppycrying:

once again, Manhood 101 has proven that feminists are too COWARDLY to air their delusional and dangerous views in public.

whenever feminists claim to support free speech, just show them this thread. :D3

so far in our public debate record against academic feminists:

Manhood 101: 2

Feminists: 0

Legal actions threatened after losing the debate: 2

Criminal threats made against Manhood 101: 1

Number of fucks given about feminism: :laughchinese:
Edit: We will be releasing post-interview analysis. Both male and female members were in attendance for the debate and we'll get to hear their thoughts as Allurielle stormed out right before we finished. Stay tuned!
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Zenic9000
Jedi Bonersaber

Re: Feminist threatens to SUE US after LOSING A DEBATE

Post by Zenic9000 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:31 am

Unbelievable. I can't believe I won't be able to listen to it. For anyone wondering what it was like, to me it was like 10 minutes of an attempt at a serious debate, then it became painfully clear that this dumb bitch has no idea what she is talking about. She asked maybe 4 or 5 times whether anyone here had a higher level of education, she ignored any attempt at reasoning and instead cited the same bullshit you would hear from any feminist advocate. Example: Plum brought up the FACT that the vast majority of inventors are male, and that many of them didn't have a formal education. (This was AFTER this audacious bitch said that inventors were some of the "smartest" men with the highest levels of education, can you say irony?) In response she said the only reason this is true is because women have been oppressed the whole time. Which lead us to "why were they oppressed?" Which basically lead to her admitting that WOMEN AREN'T STRONGER THAN MEN! Oh ho who knew? We did. Anyone with a functioning reasoning faculty knows that on average women are weaker than men by FAR.

This bitch has no idea what intelligence is. It's like she assumes genius is absorbed through a textbook, and if you don't have a PhD you have no idea what you're talking about. As you can see above this bitch is absolutely pissed at us, and is now trying to look like a "righteous crusader for good" against the "evil Manhood 101". I wish I could say this doesn't phase me, but I take a bit of bittersweet solace knowing she will probably be unhappy for most of her life with such delusional views. (Bittersweet because let's face it, she doesn't even know the kind of damage she's doing to her own relationships and that's a tragedy.)

Here's hoping one day we can publicly display this ridiculous debate.
The more you push on your comfort zone, the bigger it becomes.

The greatest mistake in life is to be continually fearing you will make one -Elbert Hubbard

pay attention to your fucking signature, you fuck. -Plum

SlowHo
Jedi Bonersaber

Post by SlowHo » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:56 am

It's like she assumes genius is absorbed through a textbook
Such is the tragic state of most of the world these days. Most people unequivocally equate education with intelligence, memorizing academic dogma with ability to reason.

They believe if they point out "ad hominems" in an argument that they are effectively rebutting their opponents views and making their stance stronger in the process.

"You used logical fallacy #69 (ad hominem) therefore i don't have to address your points. By the way I learned this yesterday in logic and argumentation class." -college-aged girls and manginas

It was clear to me after a few minutes that she was not here to debate. She wanted "conversation". Too bad her so called conversation would consist of her attempting to pass her delusional views onto us. In her mind, she was here to "make us see the truth", to "help these misguided men change for the better".

Too bad so sad Allury.

Why don't these people understand that quoting directly from a women's studies textbook isn't a real way to debate?
bitches aint shit - aristotle

CarCrash
Can put Oprah in check

Post by CarCrash » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:11 am

ryebread wrote:
It's like she assumes genius is absorbed through a textbook
Such is the tragic state of most of the world these days. Most people unequivocally equate education with intelligence, memorizing academic dogma with ability to reason.
She has a higher education, which most would associate with her being intelligent and learned as you say. Yet Leonardo Da Vinci had no other education than being taught how to read, write and do basic math by his father, and his intelligence surpasses hers tenfold. Paradox!
"If you think you're failing, don't worry. At least you're learning what not to do."
- Churro

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:19 am

CarCrash wrote:Paradox!
You misspelled "patriarchy" :giggle:

shape or be shaped.

Napoleon
Bitchslap artist

Post by Napoleon » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:29 am

I got a killer headache listening to her. Following her line of reasoning was like looking at a Picasso painting through a funhouse mirror.

Here's two samples of her stupidity for posterity:
Allulierele, choking on a mouthful of cheetos, wrote:Women would rule so much better than men! We just haven't given them a chaaaaaaance!
Somehow, this delusional femicrusading bitch doesn't even know that Australia- her own country- is not only one of the most feminist places in the world, it's even ruled... BY A WOMAN :giggle:
You won't believe this shit; she actually wrote:Women can't go to war because of the patriarchy!
No explanation necessary.
"Don't dream— TRAIN" -Snakey

MrCareBear
Jedi Bonersaber

Post by MrCareBear » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:00 pm

lol this is so great
Lets be bros!

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:33 pm

We will be releasing post-interview analysis. Both male and female members were in attendance for the debate and we'll get to hear their thoughts as Allurielle stormed out right before we finished. Stay tuned! :dance:

shape or be shaped.

mexidence
Jedi Bonersaber

Post by mexidence » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:04 pm

This bitch does not realize the stupidity of her own statements and the arrogant contradictory attitude behind them. There was an instance where she said that according to her women are less hormonal during menstruation which is complete bullshit because we all know that women use that as an excuse to get away with a bitchy attitude. I was appalled by the level of idiocy that her statements contained, and by the amount of redundancy in her words, which made no sense whatsoever. I wish this debate could go public but in a world where women say they want equality they fail to realize that they don't want to be equal, they want to have more privileges than men with half of the responsibilities that men have.

There are many other idiotic statements that she made but some where so stupid that I just chose not to pay attention. She would not address questions with a direct answer and instead would circumvent around the gist of the question and also would use her sweet oh ever sweet sarcasm to make herself look better. So fucking arrogant and disrespectful. I better stop here before I get a hernia.

It's truly sad indeed, but it's just another great example of how stupid some women can be because of the fallacies that feminism injects in their brain.

Oh and one more thing FUCK FEMINISM! :angry-cussingblack:
...Don't pay no mind to the demons they fill you with fear.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:12 pm

It could be your sister, your mother, your cat, your uncle, or even you.

Get the facts. Stay informed. Be safe. Use the buddy system. And wait at least 30 minutes after you eat before swimming. :naughty:

shape or be shaped.