Failed arguments from our COWARDLY CRITICS

Niggers want to test us? Bring your #2 pencils. Get your webcam, a dry pair of panties, and let's get it the fuck on! Also we interview hos.
User avatar
Zenic9000
Jedi Bonersaber
Posts: 542
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:41 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Failed arguments from our COWARDLY CRITICS

Post by Zenic9000 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:43 pm

You can't talk to someone you're in charge of? That's news to me.
The more you push on your comfort zone, the bigger it becomes.

The greatest mistake in life is to be continually fearing you will make one -Elbert Hubbard

pay attention to your fucking signature, you fuck. -Plum

User avatar
Boris The Chick
Old enough to buy first Playboy
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:14 am

Re: Failed arguments from our COWARDLY CRITICS

Post by Boris The Chick » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:12 pm

mattp wrote:I'm up for a debate, though I have no mic or camera so it's gonna have to be text format
Then you're not for a debate, the professor already stated numerous times why a keyboard debate is not a real debate is a place for cowards, and he's not a coward
First off, why do you even want to have authority over women? Do you realize that back when men had authority over their wives they were also responsible for their wives in a legal sense? If your wife committed a crime you were punished for it. Why would you rather have a subservient wife than one you saw as an equal?
Yeah, and back then they had more limits and restrictions, those were put upon, not because they were misogynistic pigs who hated women, but because back then they knew that women CANT be responsible for their actions, because believe it or not men and women are NOT equal
You even seen this in the middle east today, were men are legally obligated to take care of their women, but in return women have restrictions like not been allowed to drive, and they are not allowed to drive because they cant be responsible if they murder somebody behind the wheel
now contrast this with the west were we allow women to what they want:
http://manhood101.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 222#p49222

User avatar
Info
Dean of Beatdowns
Posts: 10144
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 10:34 am
Contact:

Re: Failed arguments from our COWARDLY CRITICS

Post by Info » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:44 pm

mattp wrote:I'm up for a debate, though I have no mic or camera so it's gonna have to be text format. We can take it outside[of this thread] if you'd like..
We don't text debate keyboard warriors. Here's the reason why:



also:



go save your lunch money for 2 weeks, and then you will have enough to buy a $10 webcam.
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

User avatar
Info
Dean of Beatdowns
Posts: 10144
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 10:34 am
Contact:

Re: Failed arguments from our COWARDLY CRITICS

Post by Info » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:30 pm

Here's a cute little email:
jw41784@gmail.com wrote:Your material makes me embarrassed for you. Please do yourself a favor and stop....
How about you come live debate us?
jw41784@gmail.com wrote:I am far to clever to waste time debating you.
Image
Jason Williamson
This is your idea of clever? :D3
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

User avatar
Info
Dean of Beatdowns
Posts: 10144
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 10:34 am
Contact:

Re: Failed arguments from our COWARDLY CRITICS

Post by Info » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:03 pm

this is hilarious! :D3 :D3 :D3

MRA coward makes death threat behind his keyboard after being challenged to a debate:
rafajafar wrote:This coward would cut your fucking throat if he met you in real life. Be glad you're hiding behind a keyboard.

...if I met you, in person, that's what it would come to. Tell you what, since you're so big and bad, why don't you tell me how I can hunt you down?

No?

Didn't think so.
--rafajafar
Image
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

User avatar
Info
Dean of Beatdowns
Posts: 10144
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 10:34 am
Contact:

Re: Failed arguments from our COWARDLY CRITICS

Post by Info » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:50 pm

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Captain Haddock

Re: Failed arguments from our COWARDLY CRITICS

Post by Captain Haddock » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:30 pm

Thankyou Professor, for providing that complete list of people I would like to punch in the face!

User avatar
Zenic9000
Jedi Bonersaber
Posts: 542
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:41 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Failed arguments from our COWARDLY CRITICS

Post by Zenic9000 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:14 pm

It's like pokemon except whatever card you pick you are going to lose.
The more you push on your comfort zone, the bigger it becomes.

The greatest mistake in life is to be continually fearing you will make one -Elbert Hubbard

pay attention to your fucking signature, you fuck. -Plum

User avatar
Info
Dean of Beatdowns
Posts: 10144
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 10:34 am
Contact:

Re: Failed arguments from our COWARDLY CRITICS

Post by Info » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:42 am

someone wants to debate us...
vvhhbbgg wrote:
I'll live debate you.
we accept the challenge...but then he ducks out. BIG SHOCKER!
Look kiddo, I'm a grown ass man, I give zero shits There is nothing to debate. My argument was "you guys are idiots" and you've already won that for me. "fucking faggot coward?" Whatever dude. I'm a convicted felon. I've been locked in a cage with straight up murders. Takes a lot more than that to rattle me.

You're like a toddler who's just learned curse words. Just because you say a bunch in a row doesn't make it more insulting. It just makes you look immature and ignorant. You want a live debate? How about a live beat down. Are you man enough for that or just a tough guy on the computer?

Anyway, I know you'll never actually accept a challenge like that. I'm sure you were probably a molested child and that's why you're acting out. I just hope someday you grow the balls to talk shit to people off the computer you can be taught a lesson in respect you so desperately need.

If however you manage to grow a pair it was a serious offer. I only work during the winter so I literally have nothing better to do than drive across the country to beat you up. Only in the ring though so whatever I do to you is nice and legal. You'd have to sign a waver. If you can muster the courage to crawl out of your mothers basement I'll show you what it means to be a man....but we both know you won't because you, in fact, are the coward.
classic! :goodjob:

Image
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

User avatar
tigerblood
Jedi Bonersaber
Posts: 657
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 4:45 pm
Location: Baltimore Maryland

Re: Failed arguments from our COWARDLY CRITICS

Post by tigerblood » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:26 pm

Professor wrote:someone wants to debate us...

I'm a convicted felon. I've been locked in a cage with straight up murders. Takes a lot more than that to rattle me.
:headwall: He needs to be locked in a cage with straight up English professors
My schedule is my road map to success. Without it, i'm on the road to nowhere.

Fuck your feelings..JUST DO IT

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest