Failed arguments from our COWARDLY CRITICS

Niggers want to test us? Bring your #2 pencils. Get your webcam, a dry pair of panties, and let's get it the fuck on! Also we interview hos.
Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: Failed arguments from our COWARDLY CRITICS

Post by Info » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:59 am

Patrick Dussault emails us to let us know all about his bravery:
Patrick Dussault wrote:

You delete my comment that doesn't agree with you and YOU call me a coward ? Grow up. You are guilty of intellectual cowardice. Your group is a joke, a stain on the Men's rights movement. You give them a bad name. Clown. ppduss@gmail.com
We definitely aren't cowardly MRA clowns that run and hide from women. You probably haven't heard but we don't allow keyboard warrior bullshit on our videos. If you have a criticism to make, give us the opportunity to respond back to you in real time. Come live debate us and prove how tough you really are. We'll wear bullet proof vests just in case.
Patrick Dussault wrote:

Sure, name the time and the place and I will ''debate'' you. Your rhetoric so far hasn't impressed me in the slightest. If you are unable to complete a sentence without using bitch cunt faggot white knight as your only arguments, I'm sure you don't have much to say. You're an embarrassment. I don't know if you are a closet homosexual, your mother abused you psychologically, or you are just a classic misogynist, but you are not enlightening anyone.
You're a pretty tough guy behind your keyboard. Everybody at the academy is worried that you're going to throw a fireball through the screen. Please be gentle with us during the debate.
Patrick Dussault wrote:

You know what, don't bother. I don't need to waste any more time. Get help, get laid, get a hobby. Fuck do something, and move on with your life.
but.....but......you were soooooo fucking tough behind your keyboard. :think:

awwwww...what happened? :puppycrying:

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Captain Haddock

Post by Captain Haddock » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:02 pm

What a fucking joke these guys are.

I listened to your live debate with that MRA Lead Editor :D3 last night and I realised later on that you nailed him in the first 20 minutes. He's going on about how "Social Competence" makes MA look like a pickup site. You then asked him did he believe he was socially competent? He said yes he was. By his own logic, he's automatically a PUA but he's too dumb to see this.

I don't know what is worse- the attitude and hollow, defensive rhetoric of these guys or the fact that people think they should be taken seriously in regards to men's rights...

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:18 pm

Another hardcore feminist warrior decides to challenge us.....(sorta) :D3

From the chatroom:
Jason Macdonald: the professor is a very sad excuse for an intellect. He is just like all of the 12 year old on call of duty that haven't acquired the social skills and intelligence needed to engage in a debate like an adult. I WIN THIS DEBATE BECAUSE I YELL LOUDER AND USE MORE CAPS LOCK. And then you block someone so you don't have to deal with an opposing point of view. No one will debate here tho, because it's public and you cannot pick and choose the talking points on both sides that you wish to post publicly.

Professor: please feel free to sign up for a live debate so we can properly address your keyboard warrior bullshit

Jason Macdonald: lmao if you're in the detroit area lets meet up and have a real debate. one where there are consequences for what you say.

Professor: so let me get this straight. You're a scared little girl who can't live debate over a webcam, but suddenly you're a tough internet gangster who is going to kick my ass? :think:

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:29 am

MrEarlander:
"Pretty sad that you don't have the balls to use your actual voice and name in your "debates".
yeah it's pretty sad that you haven't posted your credit card info, home address, or sex tape online yet. i guess you just have no balls. :D3

shape or be shaped.

MrCareBear
Jedi Bonersaber

Post by MrCareBear » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:58 am

What a fail. This mangina sincerely believes that since we care about our anonymity and privacy it automatically makes our arguments invalid.

That's feminist education for you at its finest. No sense for reasoning.

Also let's not forget the assassination threat by a feminist we recently debated.

:D3
Lets be bros!

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:21 am

MRA cowards DUCK our live debate challenge while publicly pretending to agree to it:

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:36 pm

Look we both know your a limp dick making money off young college boys who don't know any better. They are probably fatherless and don't have experience getting girls to go out with them. Your not a real man. You can't conduct yourself as such in an interview all you do is scream like a child and call people names. If anything your a little cunt bitch. I bet you don't have that set of balls when dealing with folks in person I live in New Orleans bitch your ass would get handed to you by some southern men. Too bad you don't have the balls to swing your dick like that in person in front of real people. So keep cowering behind your computer and keeping jacking off to satisfy your pathetic sexual needs. No real woman would ever be with a lame whiney ass piece of shit like you. You think you know what real men are come to the south bitch. Bet you will learn some manners real fucking quick. Oh I won't waste my time in a "live debate" with you cause your a PUSSY who needs moderators and all that extra shit. Ill be posting my own videos and they will be ANTI manhood101 to talk to young men about not falling for your bullshit and for women to not engage in your dumbass so called debates because it just feeds into your idiocy. You obviously don't have a mother if you do she probably did some really fucked up shit to you. For that I'm sorry but take it from someone who grew up severely physically abused... You taking it out on all women and leading young stupid boys in the wrong direction isn't going to fix what's wrong with you.

True Bella

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Thu May 15, 2014 8:56 am

bonus:

This faggot white knight David Futrelle has criticized our academy from the safety of his keyboard. But not today:

Professional White Knight David Futrelle EXPOSED as a possible PEDOPHILE.

shape or be shaped.

mgtow
Small boy from Nigeria

i challenge your professor to a debate

Post by mgtow » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:44 am

i'll debate your professor, as long as he doesn't rage quit AGAIN, lLIKE HE DID LAST TIME. tell him to man-up, grow some balls and stop being a cowardly woman.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: i challenge your professor to a debate

Post by Info » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:04 am

mgtow wrote:i'll debate your professor, as long as he doesn't rage quit AGAIN, lLIKE HE DID LAST TIME. tell him to man-up, grow some balls and stop being a cowardly woman.
ohhhhhhh you're the guy who NEVER SHOWS UP even though you supposedly made a challenge to debate. and of course you post thousands of youtube messages pretending like you're ready to debate:
dan b: i'm right here, waiting for your professor to man up and apologize to me for rage quitting like a child
dan b: post a date and time for the debate, put up or shut up
dan b: tell the professor that i want to debate him, i tried to ask him questions in his forum, but all he did was deflect and ignore my questions then ask stupid questions that had no point at all. when i ignored him he banned me. the professor is a child, and he needs a parent to put him in his place
Edit: except you're lying :naughty:
dan b: tell your professor that i want to debate him. i've been posting challenges for 2 days now, and i'm still waiting
Let's see who this MGTOW tough guy really is, who talks about how brave he is online but NEVER SHOWS UP TO THE ACTUAL DEBATE:

Dan Berends: horde9112003@yahoo.com

:D3

shape or be shaped.