Failed arguments from our COWARDLY CRITICS

Niggers want to test us? Bring your #2 pencils. Get your webcam, a dry pair of panties, and let's get it the fuck on! Also we interview hos.
User avatar
Zenic9000
Jedi Bonersaber
Posts: 542
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:41 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Failed arguments from our COWARDLY CRITICS

Post by Zenic9000 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:11 am

If only EVERYONE could see the neurotic child literally SCREAMING "GOTTA SAVE FACE GOTTA SAVE FACE" behind the non-chalant facade these cowards put up.
The more you push on your comfort zone, the bigger it becomes.

The greatest mistake in life is to be continually fearing you will make one -Elbert Hubbard

pay attention to your fucking signature, you fuck. -Plum

Info
Dean of Beatdowns
Posts: 10515
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 10:34 am
Contact:

Re: Failed arguments from our COWARDLY CRITICS

Post by Info » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:55 pm

I wont "debate" you (if that's what you call it) because it's pointless trying to have an argument with an idiot like yourself. It goes in circles, all of your arguments are 1. Calling people fat and ugly 2. Calling people retarded and stupid and 3. The somewhat valid arguments you have no real sane person would take seriously (except your little cult babies) because you sound like a child.
this is all coming from the single mother of half of harlem. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns
Posts: 10515
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 10:34 am
Contact:

Re: Failed arguments from our COWARDLY CRITICS

Post by Info » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:07 pm

guydecervens wrote:I'd say the reason you can't find an MRA to talk to you is because when they examine your 'principles' it's obvious you don't have a clue about either close relationships with women or the current legal constraints.
:D3
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns
Posts: 10515
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 10:34 am
Contact:

Re: Failed arguments from our COWARDLY CRITICS

Post by Info » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:14 pm

MRA faggot coward #234239863875:
RangerBoomhauer wrote:Try me. I'm all for debating this stuff, isn't that what this whole fucking thread is about?
Image
RangerBoomhauer wrote:C'mon, let's get a site up. You keep yelling at us for not wanting to "live debate" but do not provide a means to do so. You don't provide a means for a "live debate" because it's actually you who's scared, not us. You're scared of us being right, so you simply pick at us about not debating on a cam and don't provide a means to do so.

In fact, this is making me angry. I'll go set up a TS server for all of us
:?:
RangerBoomhauer wrote:Actually, I'm a bit busy having a life. I'm Redditing on my phone at work. I was planning to show up later, but I guess you guys lost that privelige
Image
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns
Posts: 10515
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 10:34 am
Contact:

Re: Failed arguments from our COWARDLY CRITICS

Post by Info » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:29 pm

Another MRA faggot coward:
JakeDDrake wrote:I'm not scared to defend my views, so much as I won't bother to defend them from mud-slingers such as yourself. It doesn't follow that doing so will result in either a changed mind, or myself learning any valuable insight in regards to how I present or defend my arguments.
:cat:

Quite the faggot coward excuse! Quite so, Jeeves!
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

verneforchat

Re: Failed arguments from our COWARDLY CRITICS

Post by verneforchat » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:31 pm

You sound like a similar self-righteous, butthurt, entitlement-minded male.

A live debate will prove your point how? You sound more like those ignorant clerics in South Asia lambasting other religions because you were TOO STUPID to select a qualified person to debate with.

Anyone can debate with a child, or someone very ignorant. Hence I choose not to debate with you.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns
Posts: 10515
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 10:34 am
Contact:

Re: Failed arguments from our COWARDLY CRITICS

Post by Info » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:32 pm

:coward: :D3
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

User avatar
Zenic9000
Jedi Bonersaber
Posts: 542
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:41 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Failed arguments from our COWARDLY CRITICS

Post by Zenic9000 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:13 pm

verneforchat wrote:You sound like a similar self-righteous, butthurt, entitlement-minded male.

A live debate will prove your point how? You sound more like those ignorant clerics in South Asia lambasting other religions because you were TOO STUPID to select a qualified person to debate with.

Anyone can debate with a child, or someone very ignorant. Hence I choose not to debate with you.
This statement implies 2 things. 1: plum selects people to debate with, this is false as debate is open to anyone who wishes and he simply offers debate to those with dissenting opinions. In fact if you know someone who is supposedly "qualified" to debate about all of this, plum would have no qualms with debating him.

2: Your opinion that Plum is a "child" or "very ignorant" somehow absolves you of all responsibility to defend your position in live debate.

In regards to what this implies, I think it's rather ironic that nobody supposedly "qualified" is willing to step forward and prove us wrong. Could it really be that simple? Could we just not have gotten someone "qualified" to talk about this and that's why we haven't been humiliated? I wouldn't bet money on that being the case, that's for sure. I would say those who HAVE debated usually aren't the brightest bunch, but you don't need a "relationship expert" to have a debate about how relationships work. As we state here over and over: the proof is in the pudding - are you satisfied with your relationships or not? How does your relationship stack up to the typical relationship these days?

Your high horse may be literally "high", as you clearly have not a fucking clue about intelligence. It is not "noble" to refuse to argue with who you believe is an idiot. Rather it is irresponsible. If you could easily debate circles around us, why don't you? Why would you not make an example out of us and prove yourself right? Why let this 'immoral hate speech website' continue to believe it's doing something good? Why let us believe we are still right when you know that you are so right?

So let me sum up your stupidity with one question...

Walking away from a debate will prove your point how?

Worthless, spineless loser.
The more you push on your comfort zone, the bigger it becomes.

The greatest mistake in life is to be continually fearing you will make one -Elbert Hubbard

pay attention to your fucking signature, you fuck. -Plum

Info
Dean of Beatdowns
Posts: 10515
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 10:34 am
Contact:

Re: Failed arguments from our COWARDLY CRITICS

Post by Info » Tue May 07, 2013 9:45 am

Female intelligence strikes again:
Your ebook is the most perverse, worthless document I have ever come across.
--hannah_colton
of course women are too dumb to actually state WHY. :D3

Image
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

tyciol

Re: Failed arguments from our COWARDLY CRITICS

Post by tyciol » Thu May 30, 2013 3:13 pm

Perceiving an environment as biased/bigoted can be a bit intimidating. Wish people who feel the need to back out on promises would at least be accountable of their agency here.

Like "I changed my mind, I don't want to, I'm breaking my promise" not "I can't". Makes it sound like entering an uncomfortable environment's impossible which's bullshit.

It's possible, just not something everyone wants to do. But are some people so paralyzed by fear that their world view is literally "can't"? Or do they want to avoid stating their own emotional reluctance?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest