Failed arguments from our COWARDLY CRITICS

Niggers want to test us? Bring your #2 pencils. Get your webcam, a dry pair of panties, and let's get it the fuck on! Also we interview hos.
Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: Failed arguments from our COWARDLY CRITICS

Post by Professor » Thu May 30, 2013 3:22 pm

tyciol wrote:Perceiving an environment as biased/bigoted can be a bit intimidating. Wish people who feel the need to back out on promises would at least be accountable of their agency here.

Like "I changed my mind, I don't want to, I'm breaking my promise" not "I can't". Makes it sound like entering an uncomfortable environment's impossible which's bullshit.

It's possible, just not something everyone wants to do. But are some people so paralyzed by fear that their world view is literally "can't"? Or do they want to avoid stating their own emotional reluctance?
i think i can answer that with one of our cowardly critic's bold statements:
Belle wrote: What a pompous little foul mouthed child.

I would have gladly jumped in a debate with this Ass Clown...
except this mindless cunt never even bothered to show up :D2

we've proven time and time again that our critics are nothing more than cowardly little girls desperately pretending to be men.

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:54 pm

businesstimemod wrote:Manhood 101 would never agree to a debate. I would participate in a heartbeat, but these guys are cowards.

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:04 pm

Morgwyr wrote:I've watched a couple videos of your's and I completely disagree with you. Honestly your logic is no better than the feminists you argue against. How can I get on the show to debate you?
just like a lot of internet toughguys this one didn't even bother to show up :D3

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:07 am

See-9 wrote:This guy is a fucking moron, I can't wait to debate him on air.
well in order to live debate you actually have to .....you know........ SHOW UP!
:D3 :D3 :D3 :D3 :D3

Yet another internet toughguy! :naughty:

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:00 am

MRB2012 wrote:We can't debate you because you haven't made any real arguments.
well this might make sense if you SCARED LITTLE BITCHES didn't spend half your lives trying to critique our work and argue against us online.

if we really haven't made any arguments as you claim, then why would you even have ground to criticize us about anything?

if we haven't said anything, why are you spending all your energy arguing against us online?

such amazing chicklogicTM. :headwall:

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:51 am

This chicklogicTM excuse comes from naughtBrock:

Oh really?

:D3

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:01 pm

Another brave MRA warrior goddess:
BalllsackTBaghard wrote:I don't know what the fuck you are, but I already know where you are and I am going to kill you.
your frustration tickles :D3

backup link

shape or be shaped.

Captain Haddock

Post by Captain Haddock » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:47 am

I must say I have a lot of respect for the fact that you are ready to live debate anybody who disagrees or is openly critical of your arguments. It's one thing to flame somebody via forum post and know you don't have to back your words up with actions, and I cannot stand keyboard warriors who are happy to insult and berate somebody knowing full well that are protected behind their computer screen.

Having read 'The Principles that govern social interaction', there is a lot in there which would offend the supposedly "enlightened" PC Nazis, yet here they have a platform to show you how clearly wrong your arguments apparently are, yet they either flee when called out on it, or they debate live and then have their argument shot to pieces.

This site is what freedom is a working definition of what freedom of speech truly is, and for that you have my respect.

MrCareBear
Jedi Bonersaber

Post by MrCareBear » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:30 pm

^^^ Nice to see people with sense, once in a while. :goodjob:
Lets be bros!

mattp
Small boy from Nigeria

Post by mattp » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:28 pm

I'm up for a debate, though I have no mic or camera so it's gonna have to be text format. We can take it outside[of this thread] if you'd like.

First off, why do you even want to have authority over women? Do you realize that back when men had authority over their wives they were also responsible for their wives in a legal sense? If your wife committed a crime you were punished for it. Why would you rather have a subservient wife than one you saw as an equal?

While men and women are very different I don't see why one should be subservient to the other. Men shouldn't act like little bitches because they are desperate for pussy and the feminists have convinced them that they have to, but women shouldn't act subservient either. I would rather have a woman who I can talk to than one I can boss around.