Academic feminist apollothecat commits SEXUALLY ASSAULT, returns with LEGAL THREATS! LOLOLOL!!

Niggers want to test us? Bring your #2 pencils. Get your webcam, a dry pair of panties, and let's get it the fuck on! Also we interview hos.
Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Academic feminist apollothecat commits SEXUALLY ASSAULT, returns with LEGAL THREATS! LOLOLOL!!

Post by Info » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:54 pm

this one has to be seen to be believed! :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked:

only at Manhood 101 can a debate of this magnitude take place; we debate academic feminist apollothecat about sexual assault.....WHILE SHE SEXUALLY ASSAULTS US! :scared-shocked:

we'll let the evidence speak for itself:
Edit: Also please note our opponents appraisal of her own intelligence: "After putting on a show like I did, I would not oppose the act of forcible sex, either. It's nothing to me. Sex and affection are utilities to me. My high (150 plus) IQ is also a utility to me. On behalf of a legitimately nice girl like the "professional victim" or Jyoti Singh Pandey (the Indian gang rape victim who you denegrated in an earlier debate), it does feel vindicating to fuck your shit up, though."
Edit: AFTER getting thoroughly embarrassed during the debate, she left with her tail between her legs. then she returned in August 2015 with LEGAL THREATS against the academy. we have posted them on page 2 of this thread.
you'll note that in both of the old links below, apollothecat made FRAUDULENT copyright claims and stole OUR OWN FUCKING CONTENT!
[click the play button to view evidence of the FRAUDULENT copyright claim]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgiZ1CtEpDs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHnwwgBSOzg

you'll see this message from youtube:

don't worry! Video evidence of her CRIMINAL SEXUAL ASSAULT is available.

:D2

now.. without further ado.... enjoy the debate:

don't forget to listen to this special aftermath podcast where each of the victims discusses their experience during the debate. TRIGGER WARNING: Manhood 101 Survivors SPEAK OUT against apollothecat's sexual assault. it gets graphic! :airkiss:

Here's a video to help [strike]victims[/strike] survivors cope with the sexual assault:

As always, Manhood 101 faithfully protects the anonymity of all our opponents. The only information divulged is that which is willingly volunteered by our opponents.

But this is a special case. Something that has NEVER happened during any of our LIVE debates. An academic feminist, realizing she had lost the debate, decided to SEXUALLY ASSAULT US! We gave her REPEATED WARNINGS TO STOP! We made her fully aware of the consequences of her actions before exposing her identity as you'll see in the middle of the debate. Each time we warned her to STOP SEXUALLY ASSAULTING US, otherwise we would start recording the evidence to expose her disrespectful and criminal behavior.

As you'll see for yourself, she completely disregarded our warnings and proceeded ahead with her sexual assault.

Although many members of the audience (along with myself) had to seek immediate psychiatric care after the incident, thankfully none of them decided to press charges against her!

We would like to take this opportunity to warn our future debating opponents that although we will faithfully protect your identity during a debate, we do NOT tolerate sexual assault! And we will out such disrespectful and criminal activity to preserve the integrity of these educational debates.

Warm regards,

Manhood 101
:cat:

evidence
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Hlootoo
First pubic hair

Re: Debate #7 An academic feminist sexually assaults us!

Post by Hlootoo » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:18 pm

This girl creeped me hell OUT. What was wrong with her? She was constantly flirting with you, even though she's already in a (dysfunctional) relationship. She astounds me. I am so, so sorry for the people who suffered like me listening to her sexually assaulting you guys. :~( So sorry.

Zenic9000
Jedi Bonersaber

Post by Zenic9000 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:00 am

I almost regret missing this debate. Well actually I don't know if this really was a debate. I don't think she said anything that could even be considered a relevant statement. The fact that it was so painful to listen to during the first half is why I only "almost" regret it. But I do regret not being able to give my opinion of her during the debate. Although I don't think it was a surprise that I didn't like her, every time she typed something in the chatroom I wanted to tell her to fuck off because it was either sarcasm or a failed attempt to be funny. She reminds me of the millions of fags on online communities like 4chan. She is a straight up attention whore, and it is fucking disgusting.

This isn't a debate, it's a demonstration of typical female stupidity.
The more you push on your comfort zone, the bigger it becomes.

The greatest mistake in life is to be continually fearing you will make one -Elbert Hubbard

pay attention to your fucking signature, you fuck. -Plum

UNFunkymon
Bitchslap artist

Post by UNFunkymon » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:14 pm

I would hate to be her boyfriend she clearly have no self respect and does not care much of her actions.
If i would have saw this video, I would have dumped her, I cannot believe females like this who want to be self righteous, yet turn around and do things that will hurt her and her boyfriend in the long run. She is totally two faced,this is what happens when you have NO authority in the relationship. :facepalm:

Oh yea this debate was not a debate, it was more like exposing her dysfunctional behavior.
A man with an expectation is a dangerous weapon
Just DO IT

Boris The Chick
Old enough to buy first Playboy

Post by Boris The Chick » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:25 pm

I say it was more like a trifecta, the academy hit the 3 most overused female debating tactics on the last 3 debates...

"Debating a woman = comedy" , the chick used symphaty
"Debating a professional victim" , the chick used pitty
"Debating this sexual assaulting cunt", the chick used her body

Edit= oh! i forgot about the feminist coward who rage quit the debate before it even started because she was to affraid of being called a bitch (on the "Feminist destroyed on live debate")

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:35 pm

ApolloTheCunt wrote:After putting on a show like I did, I would not oppose the act of forcible sex, either. It's nothing to me. Sex and affection are utilities to me. My high (150+) IQ is also a utility to me. On behalf of a legitimately nice girl like the "professional victim" or Jyoti Singh Pandey (the Indian gang rape victim who you denegrated in an earlier debate), it does feel vindicating to fuck your shit up, though.

shape or be shaped.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:30 pm

Ryson wrote: She claims to work in a strip club and she belongs there.
I don't think she ever claimed to work in a strip club.

But she claims to have an IQ of 150... btw, you'd be SHOCKED if I told you where she really works. :scared-shocked:

shape or be shaped.

Spirit
Secretary of Chinese Grammar

Post by Spirit » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:39 am

This debate made me feel like a complete idiot, because I talked to this girl before, a month and a half ago. When I talked to her she looked so cute and trustful, it seemed like any other schoolgirl that loved her pet. When I told her she was beautiful, she even giggled, looking like shy.

And now I come to this thread and see that such a girl is capable of lying to you every two seconds, drinking like an alcohol addict and act like a total whore. Damn it! Now I even imagine this girl volunteering herself to suck Prof. Plum's cock in a face-to-face debate. :doh:

I can't stand this. It's hard to think about giving positive incentive to someone you know that is lying to you and doing terrible things on your back. Women's words aren't worth an ounce. I need to remind this more often.

matt damon

Post by matt damon » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:22 am

it was a very entertaining piece of debate. When she started giving Prof. Plum agreement on various terms it seemed she absolutely had no clue what she was talking about.

Made me laugh today. What a good day it is...

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:32 am

Here you go, ass. This bitch is heeling

Prof. Plum, the characterizations of me that have been made in the forum are false. I would prefer if you did not put this message on blast, but that is obviously not up to me. Anyway, here it goes:

I have lurked in your forums and I do agree with many of your points. I know what feminism has done to our society is evil. The cunts from The View who were joking about mutilating a man are evidence of that. The fact that it is OK for people to joke about things like prison rape, but not rape against a female is also evidence of that (I wish I could have been a stand-in for what happened to that girl you debated). The fact that guys are the ones obligated to put their lives on the line in a war, yet women play the victim card is also evidence of that.

I am aware that I am mud, but my boyfriend loves me for some reason. He is a fucking saint, and I'd jump in front of a fucking machine gun magazine for him. I will offer $500 as an up-front payment if you promise to use some of the cash to give more scholarships out. I would like to become the pioneer Chick Academy student for 6-8 months until I join my guy post-graduation.

I DON'T want to hurt people, but I know I have the capacity to do that. I'd like to not hurt my boyfriend in the long run. Kindly help me with that.

PS:
I drank approximately 3/4 of the Bacardi bottle in an effort to stifle my emotions, which are kind of overwhelming sometimes, to be honest.
ApolloTheCunt wrote:Prof. Plum, the characterizations of me that have been made in the forum are false.
no, i'm pretty sure the evidence speaks for itself.
I would prefer if you did not put this message on blast, but that is obviously not up to me.
I'm not posting this message to put you on blast; you've already been outed for your ridiculous behavior during our debate.

i'm posting this message for the exact same reason i post (or remove) any message on here--to educate men.

i'm not posting this to embarrass you (even though you've already embarrassed yourself during our debate). i'm posting this to educate men about the dire necessity of exercising authority over a woman in a relationship as well as the consequences of failing to do so.
Anyway, here it goes:

I have lurked in your forums and I do agree with many of your points. I know what feminism has done to our society is evil.
if you actually did realize this, you'd also quickly realize that you are one of its many casualties.

it's too vague to say feminism has damaged society. society is too abstract. what you should be saying is feminism damaged "ME".

feminism attacks you by punishing your vulnerable feminine behavior. it forces you to try and adopt the gender role of a male. and it shames male behavior and male sexuality. this of course ruins relationships.
The cunts from The View who were joking about mutilating a man are evidence of that. The fact that it is OK for people to joke about things like prison rape, but not rape against a female is also evidence of that (I wish I could have been a stand-in for what happened to that girl you debated).
I don't; while she may not have been as insightful, she was definitely more candid.

you can't solve the problems you never acknowledge. denial only leads to irresponsible, fundamentally flawed relationships.
The fact that guys are the ones obligated to put their lives on the line in a war, yet women play the victim card is also evidence of that.

I am aware that I am mud, but my boyfriend loves me for some reason. He is a fucking saint, and I'd jump in front of a fucking machine gun magazine for him.
Being grateful and being in love are two different things.

You may show some measure of appreciation for your boyfriend's affection and attention. but his overall care is lacking. if he doesn't learn how to exercise authority over you in this relationship, it's doomed to fail.

your unruly behavior clearly demonstrates a lack of fear of his authority. without fear, there is no basis for real love.

over time, because he fails to exercise his authority properly (or at all), this fear will wane down to nothing. and when that goes, the love and affection will soon follow. you will either begin to resent him or simply grow tired of his inability to meet your need for order (in this case, restriction). this will manifest itself in different way, but ultimately, it will culminate in the disintegration of your relationship.
I will offer $500 as an up-front payment if you promise to use some of the cash to give more scholarships out. I would like to become the pioneer Chick Academy student for 6-8 months until I join my guy post-graduation.
you can make a one time donation from the enrollment page. i'm sure the scholarship students will appreciate your support! :dance:
I DON'T want to hurt people, but I know I have the capacity to do that. I'd like to not hurt my boyfriend in the long run. Kindly help me with that.
the best way to help you is to help HIM--HE needs this academy more than you do as it's HIS responsibility to learn how to exercise his authority properly over you in your relationship with him. you are essentially the child here. you're not in a position to teach him how to exercise authority over you just as a child is not in a position to teach an adult how to parent properly. he must learn to do that himself. otherwise it's going to end up like this.
PS:
I drank approximately 3/4 of the Bacardi bottle in an effort to stifle my emotions, which are kind of overwhelming sometimes, to be honest.
no bottle or 7 bottles--wouldn't have helped you during the debate anyway. but it definitely helped out your belly dancing skills. :dance:

we'll see you tomorrow! :giveheart:

shape or be shaped.