Academic feminist apollothecat commits SEXUALLY ASSAULT, returns with LEGAL THREATS! LOLOLOL!!

Niggers want to test us? Bring your #2 pencils. Get your webcam, a dry pair of panties, and let's get it the fuck on! Also we interview hos.
ApolloTheCunt
Small boy from Nigeria

Re: Debate #7 An academic feminist sexually assaults us!

Post by ApolloTheCunt » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:56 pm

Here's a message my boyfriend sent me in response seeing all my activity, including the camshow:
Angry Delusional Boyfriend wrote:"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. What the hell did you just make me watch? That is fucking disgusting. You have SERIOUS fucking issues. GUESS WHAT, YOU'RE GOING TO DO THE FOLLOWING, IN THIS ORDER:

1. STOP. CALLING. ME. I'M. BUSY.RIGHT.NOW.

2. Put down the bottle, call that AA thing and one of your FEMALE friends from lab to come keep you company.

3. Crush one of your B complex tablets into a glass of your VitaLyte.

4. GET OFF THE FUCKING INTERNET AND DON'T SHOW STRANGERS YOUR TITS OR SEND THEM YOUR MONEY YOU FUCKING HYPERNEEDY JACKASS. WTF@#$^@#

5. Book the flight and send me $1000.

6. When you start to feel a little better, go ahead and write up that lesson plan.

7. Shake that ovipositor. Your ass looked great in those underwear. I'd make it my office desktop background if it wouldn't give all my coworkers boners."

To the Manhood 101: "I can't be a student because North Korea is testing nukes and my nuclear forensics program just got really fucking busy. 

I still can't believe she showed me that, but at least it's an incredibly valuable insight that I need to take on the leadership role if I want to make this relationship work. I would be fucking CRUSHED if she actually let another guy fuck her, and that's what would happen if she pulled a stunt like that somewhere that wasn't alone in her room.

Apollo can't be a successful member of your community (or a member at all). She's going to PM a few mods with the entire contents of this message, then ask you to delete her account.

And can someone please edit a blur over her face? I'd prefer not to get shit about dating her if this site becomes even more popular than it is.

All right, gentlemen. I'm out of here and so is she."

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:42 pm

ApolloTheCunt wrote: To the Manhood 101: "I can't be a student because North Korea is testing nukes and my nuclear forensics program just got really fucking busy.
well you know what they say:

i.e., if you're not ready to take care of a relationship, maybe you shouldn't be having a relationship. :idea2:
I still can't believe she showed me that, but at least it's an incredibly valuable insight that I need to take on the leadership role if I want to make this relationship work. I would be fucking CRUSHED if she actually let another guy fuck her, and that's what would happen if she pulled a stunt like that somewhere that wasn't alone in her room.
Well at the rate you're going, I can see her on a stripper pole in 6 months. You obviously have no clue what you're doing and I doubt you're going to learn while you're in the middle of splitting protons.
:blind:
Apollo can't be a successful member of your community (or a member at all). She's going to PM a few mods with the entire contents of this message, then ask you to delete her account.
so you think deleting one of her 15,000 accounts is going to solve the problem? :giggle:
And can someone please edit a blur over her face? I'd prefer not to get shit about dating her if this site becomes even more popular than it is.
Oh you want us to sweep the results of your relationship incompetence under the rug? No problem.

....although there is a slight $50,000.00 rug-lifting fee; I don't want anybody throwing out their back while hiding your massive amount of bullshit.
All right, gentlemen. I'm out of here and so is she."
.....so ......should we expect her back in 3 to 6 months?
:D1
social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:15 am

apollothecat wrote:... I was extremely unfair to men I've met in my life because I could pretend to be cutesy, clowny, and I am aware of physical characteristics and mannerisms that men find attractive. I am the kind of girl that can cause suicides because I usually date legitimately nice guys and then leave them after a few years. I don't want to hurt them, but I always do.

I'm an egomaniac. I try to impress people by bragging about my grades and shit. I show off my "sweet" little acts of kindness by giving money away randomly even though I didn't even earn it (aside from I think this bothers my boyfriend because he had a lot more on his plate at school and his GPA was lower and I'm always like "heehee I only got a 90 in this test.")

I am a rape victim, but that situation was entirely my fault. I was a scantily clad coked out whore lying in a short dress on a bed passed out, and I woke up with the dealer penetrating me. He wasn't really a bad guy, and tried to comfort me when I woke up screaming. It did bother me a lot, but I knew that wasn't the kind of thing that should ever be prosecuted. I thought as long as I didn't do something like make an accusation then that would be OK.
:think:

shape or be shaped.

Marlowe
Jedi Bonersaber

Post by Marlowe » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:08 am

I'm flabbergasted from the developments with Apollo. This girl is the most dysfunctional woman I have ever had the privilege of seeing her dysfunction exposed in front of my eyes. With her disfunction unfold in layers from the first time I met her in a video chat to this last massage she sent plum, this debate is one of the most educational experiences I have had in this academy.

I think Apollo single handedly provided with her dysfunction more direction as to where http://chickacademy.com needs to go than all the articles on fellatio and cooking put together.

Boris The Chick
Old enough to buy first Playboy

Post by Boris The Chick » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:07 pm

Well, i listen to this debate like 8 times allready (yeah, i love it that much) and there is a part in there towards the end, when plum is describing her in one part he says "she is the kind of woman who will make a false rape accusation"
well..., there you go..., there is your false rape accusation, i mean if a have to choose between plum's judgment and the word of this deceiving cunt, i choose plum's judgment everytime..., mainly, because this cunt earned that mistrust, by constantly lying and acting like a two-face bitch.

Goldfish

Post by Goldfish » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:09 am

What the fuck is this? I'm gone for a short time and this retardation happens in what's supposed to be a debate. -_-

I'm at a bit of a loss for words when it comes to describing what I'm feeling after this video. I can definitely feel that my bits of respect for women disintegrating. I feel so disillusioned because I've been clinging to the lie that is "women can be responsible adults just like men" my entire life, but this pretty much slam dunks that argument. I was thinking about halfway through the "debate" (if you can call it that) that continuing to listen would be a waste of time but now I'm glad that I did because I've seen first hand just how dumb women can be.

Most of all though, I feel such pity for this chick's boyfriend. I really hope he dumps this girl and joins the Academy so he can get some help and never has to experience his woman throwing herself at random strangers over the internet again. I can't imagine how awful he must feel about what happened and how helpless he must feel to ensure that this never happens again.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Professor » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:10 pm

PurpleRanger wrote:Professor,
I just listened to Debate #7 An academic feminist sexually assaults us!
I enjoyed it a lot and got appetite for more. I would like to watch the debate in video format. is it possible?

Purple
No, you may not beat off to this debate. :naughty:

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: Debate #7 Academic feminist apollothecat SEXUALLY ASSAULTS us!

Post by Professor » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:09 pm

once again, youtube (working with apollothecat) has CENSORED THE TRUTH.

don't worry. we still have the evidence of apollothecat's criminal sexual assault handy. it's available upon request! :girlclap:

shape or be shaped.

Professor
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: Debate #7 Academic feminist apollothecat SEXUALLY ASSAULTS us!

Post by Professor » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:17 pm

Here's the recent round of legal threats sent by apollothecat to Manhood 101:
To the owner at Manhood 101,

I’m not sure if you realize this, but publicly and baselessly accusing someone, by name, of a felony is not a protected form of free speech. When these statements are repeatedly posted across various internet forums and wind up showing up in Google search results of that person’s name, then tangible harm becomes extremely simple to prove in a civil case.

I’ve already consulted with an attorney and will sign my retainer and fee agreement forms and file suit if my name is not removed from your website by Monday. I also intend to pursue civil action at a later time if you or anyone affiliated with your site post any additional content on any forum that includes my name in a defamatory manner. I’d honestly prefer not to deal with the headache of litigation, but the continuous nature of these postings has made it painfully clear that I probably don’t have any other options.

Thank you and have a good day,
apollothecat
Manhood 101's response:
"Please give me a reason to not file this lawsuit?"

We'll give you a reason you self-righteous cunt: You agree to come back and PERSONALLY APOLOGIZE to all the victims you SEXUALLY ASSAULTED during our live debate.

We will honor your request to remove your name, but you must agree to hold yourself accountable to your own behavior. Otherwise we have many victims who are willing to testify to your blatant disregard for their safety during the debate.

Many of those victims have already stated that they look forward to pressing criminal charges against you.

We have spoken to them and they have agreed not to press charges as long as you are willing to give them an apology for your egregiously disgusting and criminal behavior.

Warm regards,

Manhood 101
her response:
Publicly admitting to a criminal offense that never occurred is absolutely out of the question, and your attempt to use intimidation and blackmail in an attempt to further humiliate me has been duly noted.
MA's response:
Oh ok. So you never sexually assaulted the members of the debate audience even though we have EVIDENCE OF IT ON VIDEO? AND WE HAVE VICTIM TESTIMONY TO THE FACT.

FUCK YOU.

SEE YOU IN COURT :)

oh and if it goes that far, we intend to release the videos to as many media outlets as possible and we'll let the public chime in as well as to whether you committed a criminal sexual act or not.

we will not be bullied or intimidated by man-hating feminist cunts like you. :goodjob:

Warm regards,

Manhood 101

shape or be shaped.