How women debate: "YOU'RE BEING MEAN TO ME!!!!"

Niggers want to test us? Bring your #2 pencils. Get your webcam, a dry pair of panties, and let's get it the fuck on! Also we interview hos.
Info
Dean of Beatdowns

How women debate: "YOU'RE BEING MEAN TO ME!!!!"

Post by Info » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:57 pm

Here's a prime example of how women debate:

notice how this stupid cunt characterizes this debate as "violent." this just epitomizes the childish and delusional mentality of feminists and only serves to perpetuate the professional victim culture.

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Captain Haddock

Re: How women debate: "YOU'RE BEING MEAN TO ME!!!!"

Post by Captain Haddock » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:59 am

Oh dear. What a dumb bitch. The fact that there are so many people in this world who actually take women like her seriously makes me want to blow my own brains out...

Boris The Chick
Old enough to buy first Playboy

Post by Boris The Chick » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:15 am

The fact that theres people in this world who actually PAY for this dumb bitches to talk is what disburbs me, if she was just some dumb women studies graduate talking about the dangers of patriarchy over a park bench i wouldnt give a shit, but the fact that she's flown arround the world and pay to do this shit, it insures that she's gonna keep doing it as long there is a cash flow, AND that cash flow is gonna encourage some more whores looking for a quick buck to do the same (like anita sarkeesian for example, she's been flown arround the world just to talk about how people on the internet are being mean to her)

MothersSon800
Secretary of Chinese Grammar

Post by MothersSon800 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:44 pm

Ima let you finish Boris, but manhood acdemy is a great site and you should enroll already.
"I'm just a LOSER who's LIVED LAUGHED LOVED and LEARNED LUSTING to never LOSE again"

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:20 pm

:D1

shape or be shaped.

Cuckolder

Post by Cuckolder » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:03 am

MothersSon800 wrote:Ima let you finish Boris, but manhood acdemy is a great site and you should enroll already.
haha, i love this just because i'm a sucker for cultural references :D i wonder what happened to boris.

mexidence
Jedi Bonersaber

Post by mexidence » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:54 am

I've seen Boris post comments on YouTube. Maybe he's not finished yet.
...Don't pay no mind to the demons they fill you with fear.

Turd Fergason
Small boy from Nigeria

Post by Turd Fergason » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:07 am

Hi everyone, I'm new and this is my first post. I discovered Manhood 101 ironically from negative YouTube videos from MRAs and MGTOWs that I respect. I'm intellectually curious by nature, and read the e-book, and watched the Problem, Solution, and Application videos and agree with them. I don't see why the MRAs and MGTOWs hate Manhood 101 so much. Anyway, enough introductions here's my question...

When you get in a debate with a Feminist on Facebook or some other public setting, what is the best way to win? I don't see how authority applies because this feminist is a stranger, so she has no inherent reason to ever respect or acknowledge a man's authority, especially one she has no personal ties with.

I don't want to accept the "they only way to win is not to play" attitude and just shut down whenever a Feminist shows up to pick a fight, because that only encourages and rewards them. However, if you stand up to them, and engage them, how do you win? They are immune to rational thought, evidence, reason, and logic; and if you attack them for being stupid/crazy they will use their victim-card to paint you as the bully, and declare victory.

So what can we do? Or is the deck so stacked against us that there's nothing we can do?

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:23 am

We don't debate with feminists to win--we debate to EDUCATE the public. :idea2:

I.e., your goal is wrong. Your goal is to win to feel better about yourself. Your goal is to convince people. This is not how to change people. You're confusing explaining with training.

Our goal is to teach people how to form relationships that meet their social need. Exposing the bullshit taught by feminism is just part of identifying the problem.

shape or be shaped.