Debating a feminist - Should we educate women?

Niggers want to test us? Bring your #2 pencils. Get your webcam, a dry pair of panties, and let's get it the fuck on! Also we interview hos.
FeministJess
Small boy from Nigeria

Debating a feminist - Should we educate women?

Post by FeministJess » Thu May 22, 2014 11:55 am

Debate on: 26 Monday May, 2014 - at 5 pm PST / 8 pm EDT

Should we educate women? Is education wasted on women? How much if any should we educate women? Are women dumber than men?

I am of the belief that access to education should be accessible for everyone, including women. Children should all be educated to the same degree (whether educating boys and girls separately would be beneficial, I honestly don't know. I couldn't say for sure). Women should have access to minimal education at least and further education if they desire to do so, just as men should be able to seek higher education if they desire to. Intelligence is not determined by sex and the notion that it is is damaging to the intelligent women.

The disadvantage posed in giving women the same educational rights as men is the same one posed in Plato's Allegory of the Cave. However, the individual in that allegory ultimately benefits more from escaping the clutches of ignorance than they do being kept in chains for their entire existence...'

attention hole
Jedi Bonersaber

Re: Education for women

Post by attention hole » Tue May 27, 2014 9:14 am

Still not holding my breath for this girls "research" that she claimed was full of her own independent and intelligent thoughts...
well maybe you should stop doing it YOUR WAY and try doing it MY WAY for a change. -The Professor

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Post by Info » Tue May 27, 2014 9:54 am

KytioisaCat wrote:It is kind of entertaining listen to you ramble on and on, but like stated before, I think you should avoid screaming, insulting and generalisations or at least keep it to a minimum. If you are confident in your rational points of argument you don't need anything else. Statements like "All women do this..." or "Women shouldn't have this right..." are stupid because talent, intelligence and overall capacity aren't dependant mainly upon gender but instead individuality. If you want to garner some credibility for yourself then act with dignity. For inspiration on debating styles I would suggest looking at the late Christopher Hitchens. He could make some quite assholeish points while still acting elegant and respectful. I sincerely hope you improve.
So you're here to lecture us about debating, advising us to"act with dignity" WHILE you calling me "stupid". In fact you even use the term "assholeish" to characterize another debater's arguments (and by extrapolation, insult the merit of my own arguments).

Seems like you're not above hypocrisy here, you brave little keyboard warrior.

I have an idea; instead of hiding like a fucking faggot coward behind your keyboard for your entire life, why don't you come lecture me in person, so I can give you the rebuttal you actually deserve.

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.

Marlowe
Jedi Bonersaber

Post by Marlowe » Tue May 27, 2014 1:48 pm

She was making excuses for women why they should get the rights of men but still not share their burden.

Women shouldn't fight in wars because they are born with a womb and should be protected. They can't be CEO's because they are timid. And they don't go to the top because they rather "SHARE" credit/blame to their actions with others, instead of being accountable to their own.

Was she giving reasons why women SHOULD be in responsibility positions or SHOULDN'T????? Why would someone want a person like that to even have the right to vote?!

Loved how in the end you called her on her bullshit that women in the office and her are timid. In the beginning she even tried to play on how you are being aggressive and she is just a little timid girl. But then in the end she was doing the talking for her boyfriend and pulling his strings. Women's words are empty. Their actions are the things that do the real talking.

Info
Dean of Beatdowns

Re: Debating a feminist - Should we educate women?

Post by Info » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:17 am

women are just too dumb to debate men:

social interaction is an interruption.

shape or be shaped.